• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TL vs Mario

Braw

Smash Rookie
What would be the easiest way to beat a fireball spamming mario. and any advice for climbing back on the edge slowly. I edgegaurd pretty well but i dont know how to get back on the edge slowly. When i try i just roll on the edge fast or I swing my sword

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
Lol.... Just out-camp the mario. Quickdraw and SH boomerang to get over his fire balls. Keep a bomb in your hand at all times. You out-prioritize mario like a beast. Abuse nair and Bair.

What I usually o to get back on the stage is SH up from the ledge and Nair. Gets em most of the time. Or if im playing a noob drop and Zair onto the ledge and hangdown. Then wait till that use a move then quickly do a ledge attack. It will knock them away. The start spamming.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Yeah, I don't see why the fireballs would be such a difficult thing to overcome. Arrows and boomerangs will come in quite handy.

My problem with Mario has always been the **** cape. Nothing like trying to land an f-smash and getting caped. :(

Top Bottom