• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TKO! Referee Mario is here and he's counting down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768

(credit to LemiaCrescent on Deviantart)

Wai- Who now?
Punch Out is a series with plenty of characters. King Hippo, Mike Tyson, etc. By far the most important is the Referee of the NES game. While he is replaced by an actual referee in the later games, Mario used to take the center stage as the referee in Mac's battle against Mike Tyson.

He can't do anything new! He's f***ing Mario!
So is Dr. Mario, Paper Mario, and Jumpman. I'm admitting it! Jumpman is Mario! A few sample moves are summoning the other Punch Out boxers or making a countdown where he'd count from 10 and when he reaches 0, you get KO'd. His projectile may be a boxing glove or something.

Get out! He has no chance!
He's the 3rd most important Punch Out character.

Boxers who love the Ref!
StaffofSmashing (creator)​

Last edited:

IronFish

Smash Ace

(credit to LemiaCrescent on Deviantart)

Wai- Who now?
Punch Out is a series with plenty of characters. King Hippo, Mike Tyson, etc. By far the most important is the Referee of the NES game. While he is replaced by an actual referee in the later games, Mario used to take the center stage as the referee in Mac's battle against Mike Tyson.

He can't do anything new! He's f***ing Mario!
So is Dr. Mario, Paper Mario, and Jumpman. I'm admitting it! Jumpman is Mario! A few sample moves are summoning the other Punch Out boxers or making a countdown where he'd count from 10 and when he reaches 0, you get KO'd. His projectile may be a boxing glove or something.

Get out! He has no chance!
He's the 2nd most important Punch Out character.

Boxers who love the Ref!
StaffofSmashing (creator)​
Uh... Doc Louis is the second most important Punch-Out character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom