• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Titanfall

Which platform will you be getting this game for

• Total voters

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Yo, your SWF name is literally smashbroskilla. Go outside, nerd.
Let the record state I chose this stupid name to be stupid on purpose. I think anyone that phrases "killer" killa is pretty silly so I chose it. I do go outside. I hit the gym 5/7 days a week which is more than I can say for 90% of the smash community. Not that it's a bad thing but I do go outside. If it makes you feel any better someone stole 63 dollars of protein bars from my door step last week that I'll never see again.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
^Are you also in the Navy?

What I'm most concerned about balance wise in this game is just how powerful pilots are against titans. Two arc grenades and a well placed mag launcher clip takes you from full to half health. If that wasn't enough, boarding a titan has become unpreventable. Smoke is the only way to deter pilots on your hull. If you don't use smoke, kiss your titan goodbye. They will tear through your health like a hot knife through butter. I'm not overly upset since I mostly run smoke anyway, I just hate the prospect of being forced into a singular option to prevent an unbalaced aspect of the game. Imo they should make it so if a pilot is on your back, you can dash backward into a wall to squash them. That way no matter what setup you have there is a way to shake a pilot.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
^Are you also in the Navy?

What I'm most concerned about balance wise in this game is just how powerful pilots are against titans. Two arc grenades and a well placed mag launcher clip takes you from full to half health. If that wasn't enough, boarding a titan has become unpreventable. Smoke is the only way to deter pilots on your hull. If you don't use smoke, kiss your titan goodbye. They will tear through your health like a hot knife through butter. I'm not overly upset since I mostly run smoke anyway, I just hate the prospect of being forced into a singular option to prevent an unbalaced aspect of the game. Imo they should make it so if a pilot is on your back, you can dash backward into a wall to squash them. That way no matter what setup you have there is a way to shake a pilot.
Leaving your Titan and shooting them also works but I guess some people are smart enough to see that coming and hop off after they see you leave it.

Let the record state I chose this stupid name to be stupid on purpose. I think anyone that phrases "killer" killa is pretty silly so I chose it. I do go outside. I hit the gym 5/7 days a week which is more than I can say for 90% of the smash community. Not that it's a bad thing but I do go outside. If it makes you feel any better someone stole 63 dollars of protein bars from my door step last week that I'll never see again.
Dude, you are (according to your Smashboards profile) a 33 year old man trying to pose as a tough guy on a video gaming forum. The longer you go on the more insecure you are making yourself look... Just stop.

Last edited:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Warning Received
If you workout 5-7 times a week, you're not giving your muscles enough time to recover. Your gains will be negligible at best. Nice try though, cowboy.

Please do me a favor, and stop trying to be a SUPER ELITE HARDCORE GAMER.

Because honestly, it's not doing you any favors. Having a neckbeard mentality doesn't do you any good.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Warning Received
Dude, you are (according to your Smashboards profile) a 33 year old man trying to pose as a tough guy on a video gaming forum. The longer you go on the more insecure you are making yourself look... Just stop.
Who said I'm trying to come off as a tough guy? The guy said, "go outside nerd". I'm outside every day. In fact I thought I was quite humble in my last post admitting someone stole a supplement package that was addressed to me since you and your whole crew of titanfall guise think I'm such a big jerk I threw you a bone. Then you come back with more condescending crap again. The real gamer this is my care face of how I look to you or anyone in this thread -____-
If you workout 5-7 times a week, you're not giving your muscles enough time to recover. Your gains will be negligible at best. Nice try though, cowboy.

Please do me a favor, and stop trying to be a SUPER ELITE HARDCORE GAMER.

Because honestly, it's not doing you any favors. Having a neckbeard mentality doesn't do you any good.

Lol I never said I work out 6-7 times a week. My max is 5 times a week when I'm on vacation from my job. In reality it's 3 to 4 times a week cowgirl. I never said I was a super elite gamer. I don't have time to be an elite gamer. Sup with the capslock key?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've already warned you two to stop this pointless discussion. Anyone else jumping in on this will also get infractions.

Lichi

This is my war snarl
Though I hate reviving old threads, I'd like to point out that Titanfall currently is about 10 bucks (amazon) and Origin gives you the Season Pass for free. That means 24 maps and 8 game modes in total. It's definitely worth it.

Top Bottom