• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips vs. Sheik please

AlexDirty

Smash Rookie
My friend and I play a lot of smash together and he's decided to main Sheik. I was wondering if anyone could give me tips regarding this match up. My two biggest issues currently are: dealing with her Ftilt move, and dealing with her ledge game. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hameed Ziabari

Smash Cadet
Marth has a disjointed hitbox on his sword, but sheik doesn't on her legs. So what I like to do is dash forward to bait an ftilit, then wavedash back and fsmash.

In terms of ledge game vs sheik, god can only help you there.

Chives

Smash Rookie
Dash dancing to bait out f-tilts is pretty good. You can normally get a grab off of dash dancing and convert from there. Downtilts are also really good for out-spacing most of her moves. You can just kind of poke at her to rack up %.
As far as ledge games go you just need to grab ledge. Grab ledge and force him to recover onstage. Sheik's up-b has massive amounts of landing lag so grab ledge and then when you see he has no option but to land on stage, get up from the ledge and punish with, preferably, an fsmash to hopefully kill her, if not send he back off stage.

Brave

Smash Rookie
you should crouch cancel f tilt at low percents. if he does it to you below 30 percent you should get a grab out of it. also you should just pe patient when she is on the ledge dont do anything risky.

Top Bottom