• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips against Lucario

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok my friend is hosting a brawl tournament on Friday and I'm confident I can beat everyone there except for my friend(SWF:speedysonictoonlucariotrainer). He plays Lucario and it always comes down to our final life and we'll both have like 100% damage. He just manages to win by that much almost every time so can someone give me some stellar tip against Lucario to help me beat him and win the tournament(im only worried about sstlt because the majority are like 9 yr olds and people that I know I can just own with nanners for fun).

xilez

Smash Apprentice
camp him. Less experienced players will make mistakes when they are being frustrated by a camper

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
he's ridiculously easy to edgeguard since his upB does no damage to you. Try your best to kill him before he gets past 100-110% by chasing & spiking him. A decent lucario past 110% can make a crazy comeback with the increased range and damage of his attacks ( I know because I may crazy comebacks all the time when im high damage as lucario)

Grandeza

Smash Master
I can't camp him with bananas because he picks them up and throws them back all the time. They're helpful but not going to phase him too much. I'll work on spiking him more.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Barrel Spike him, whenever I play a lucario player I barrel spike them alot, and even if they hit me the explosion usually sends them far off.

sandman0688

Smash Rookie
Yo i have the same problem my older brother plays lucario and it also comes down to the last life. all you have to do is let him come to you try and trick him run at him and run back or jump at him and jump bak then throw your bannans. and combo him.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well I went to the tournament, but it was at my friend's birthday party and we ended up not finishing it. But thanks for the tips for future reference.

Top Bottom