• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips against C. Falcon and T. Link

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
What are some tips that you guys can give me when you're fight against C. Falcon and T. Link? I'm a new Diddy main, so I don't know much. All I know is that C. Falcon sucks, so it should be an easy match-up, but I will still like tips on him, as well as T. Link. I'm a Falco main ATM and am starting to use Diddy, so if Falco is a better choice for a match-up, please tell me.:)

Thanks in advance!

Player-1

Smash Legend
Falco is better in the match-up against bother of them. IDK much about C. Falcon, but when you verse TL, you have to stay close enough so he doesn't spam projectiles, but far enough to give you the range from his nair and bair. Spiking TL isn't too hard but don't bank on one, his recovery is still godly. Try to predict some of his aerials and out range them with your fair or bair. Grabbing TL is also fairly easy to do so take advantage of that.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! Yeah, I just looked at the match-up chart and noticed that Falco is better in both match-ups. I'll probably use him against them for now, since my Diddy is only a day old. Thanks for the tips though!:)

Wait a second.... It's you P1! Didn't even notice that until after I posted this.

Top Bottom