• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIMS3:: Springfield, IL -- Oct. 17th

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'm confused because you put a comma, forgot to mention something o_O?

And Reneblade, if you want to for our $5 ironman MM, we can have like no restrictions character wise...what I mean is, like just play as any characters, not like be forced to do 2 top, 2 high, 1 mid if you don't want to. My Donkey Kong is pretty subpar at best and I'm guessing the same for your Doc, so it's up to you if you want it to just be any roster of characters. By the way, I'm swapping out Puff for Peach in my lineup.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yeah thats fine, you could play falcon fox marth sheik falco for all i care, i was just listing off all the ppl i "play" as

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Well I mean, whatever you're fine with dude. If you don't care, I'll make my lineup Falcon, Sheik, Fox, Marth, Peach. I just kind of feel bad about choosing those characters because they're all top of high tier or better. I hate that the characters I like playing as are all high tier >_>. *sigh* if only Luigi wasn't so slippery I'd pick him >_>

Dart

Smash Lord
Well I mean, whatever you're fine with dude. If you don't care, I'll make my lineup Falcon, Sheik, Fox, Marth, Peach. I just kind of feel bad about choosing those characters because they're all top of high tier or better. I hate that the characters I like playing as are all high tier >_>. *sigh* if only Luigi wasn't so slippery I'd pick him >_>
your johns are showing.
Pick your character, tiers are for queers

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
wait another marth main!? marth ditto MM????

dark: sure we can iron man. do we have to list our characters in advance? me and tink did money a different way. instead of $5 or $10 or w/e, we did $1 per character.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Sveet, who are you teaming with for this?

*Also, a few more updates for setups (post if you're bringing anything, if I missed it)

*If you need a partner for doubles, post for what game and what characters you'd play(keep it at 3 or fewer). I'll add some section in the main post about people searching for new teammates.

_kSo_

Smash Master
If we can get a ride, I'm fairly certain me and 1 or 2 more from the dew crew are showing up

Tomocawk, is there housing available?

kourck

Smash Cadet
I'm bringing a setup for melee. Still taking all offers on Street Fighter 4 money matches, real-life headbutting mountain ram style 1v1s, other RL fighting money matches, Rise of the Robots for the super nintendo entertainment system money matches, and most importantly money matches in the contest of lung capacity vis-a-vis water-cooled pyrolization devices

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
$50 1 mile run MM anyone? I'll duuuu eeeettttt, even with my fudged up right calf =P Captain Falcon mains HAVE to be good runners, prerequisite y'know...

Marth mains? Ehh...they probably have fashion money matches...***s >_>

Fox mains? Slip'n'slide money matches.

Tink

Smash Hero
i maaayyyyyyyy come...idk.

edit: whats the melee tournout lookin like 0_o....is this mostly a brawl tourny?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
tink i'd house you but you'd prob steal my house
and you'd hustle me out of all my ****ing $
lol <3 tink
come to this man
but i srsly can't house anybody but purdue n peef so peoria...you need to ask other ppl

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
tink you ***** dont come! i want to win this tournament.... :(

and for the iron man, $1 per character difference.

and i need housing too :( i'll probably be coming with 2 or 3 other guys.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
idk I'm pretty sure I can only house purdue + 1...sveet if peef doesn't take up my offer I'll house you but I can't house whoever you're coming with (unless you're with vro or something then I would make an exception)

Dart

Smash Lord
tink i'd house you but you'd prob steal my house
and you'd hustle me out of all my ****ing $
lol <3 tink
come to this man
but i srsly can't house anybody but purdue n peef so peoria...you need to ask other ppl
So...basically no one? there really aren't that many people who seem to be housing.

darkatma

Smash Hero
1$ for char difference?
that seems like it would be a tiny amount loll
like at most maybe 1 or 2$

lol st louis is kinda 2 hours out of the way.. otherwise we could house. why would peoria need housing anyways you guys live pretty close right?

Dart

Smash Lord
1$ for char difference?
that seems like it would be a tiny amount loll
like at most maybe 1 or 2$

lol st louis is kinda 2 hours out of the way.. otherwise we could house. why would peoria need housing anyways you guys live pretty close right?
we're an hour and a half out...we don't live close enough for housing to be sufficient

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Sveet you don't actually believe you would win this do you? I am coming have you not forgotten =P?

Anyways I don't know if BrawlPro confirmed my acceptance post but give me a pm so I know because I don't visit this site as much as I used to so I'm behind like 10 pages of this thread lol.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Rashad you don't actually believe you would win this do you? I am coming have you not forgotten =P?

=D
I got u good **********
edit-HOLY **** YOU CAN SAY **********

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Google maps says it's under a 90 minute drive (from Peoria and E. Peoria). You sure you guys need housing? I'll check into what we can do though (but honestly, travelers from further away should have priority)

An 80-85 minute drive from Peoria to here is shorter than the drive from here (or Peoria) to the SMYM church (about 90-105 minutes). Then again, I'm not really phased by long drives so I don't really see it as a problem to drive 5-6 hours to get home the night of/morning after a tournament lol

Also, Josh.. wtf man!? That link is for pokesomething.com, but that's clearly Pegasusmon!

Luke you don't actually believe you would win this do you? I am coming have you not forgotten =P?
I will play Ganondorf if I have to!

*Edit* Which thumbnail leads to a clearer picture? (if either)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ganon no longer counters me
I play falcon now
****ing kongo jungle man you're really gunna do 8 randoms and stage striking? stage striking is cool and all but kongo is a piece of **** map that im gunna have to strike every ****ing set
just too much of a hassle IMO

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Rashad you don't actually believe you would win this do you? I am coming have you not forgotten =P?

=D
I got u good **********
edit-HOLY **** YOU CAN SAY **********
Fruitcake! It only works the first time it just sounds lame if it's stacked like you and Oranos just did lol. Anyways I'm gonna win and Peoria crew the rules are out-of-towners get priority with housing. I don't know why we wouldn't just drive back although I'm not the one who would be driving but I would glady take over given you don't let your mom know or trust me enough to drive. But yeah I wouldn't even say it's 90 minutes I think it's less than that especially with the talkin that would be goin on, it wouldn't take long at all just my two cents though.

Dart

Smash Lord
Fruitcake! It only works the first time it just sounds lame if it's stacked like you and Oranos just did lol. Anyways I'm gonna win and Peoria crew the rules are out-of-towners get priority with housing. I don't know why we wouldn't just drive back although I'm not the one who would be driving but I would glady take over given you don't let your mom know or trust me enough to drive. But yeah I wouldn't even say it's 90 minutes I think it's less than that especially with the talkin that would be goin on, it wouldn't take long at all just my two cents though.
i'm saying that i kinda wanted to stay after to play...not that we should get first dibs, although thats how it sounded

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I know what you meant. Even if we played afterwards and was gonna stay the night, if we drove back we'd just lose that hour to an hour half of sleep driving back to Peoria and we'd be in springfield when we wake up and would have to drive all the way back to Peoria. I'd rather be at home when I wake up so I know I can get ready for work if I have to work the next day that's just me though. Hopefully that sentence made sense.

Doomshroom

Smash Rookie
and I finally checked out the thread, so nick can stop harassing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
peef wanna 2$ MM? Falco dittos on FD best of 3, like in pools in SMYM10? lol

Top Bottom