• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pikachu can body almost anyone on the roster not named Sheik and Zero Suit Samus.

****ing Rosalina have a hard time against that yellow rat.

Robin gets annihilated by Pikachu in most cases and ESAM believes he's pretty much top 15 (which I love Robin but he's barely Top 20 IMO)
I agree on his opinion on Pit though, definitely top 16

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
I think Robin has the chance to be top 20

Holding arcthunder pretty much is advantage state since it converts into damage or kills so easily.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Since there are people viewing the thread and no one seems to be posting I guess I'll break the silence.

Anyone up for some Smash?

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
playing smash while drinking is kinda interesting. I mena I do worse (but who doesnt;) but i don't care so mch what hapens and I can even still win

with characters I don't really play lol like :4zelda:

oh **** my dog made me bleed

Triforce heroes demo servers are up for the next five hours
get your kicks in while you can B)
oh that reminds me i got a demo code for that and I'm not interested in triforce heroes so if someone wants it lemme know

Casey Chase

Undine~
3DS FC
1521-4138-1029
I was playing Robin dittos with my training partner the other day. I knocked him offstage and grabbed his Arcfire tome and jumped above him after he burned his double jump. I threw it down and he airdodged, but I Elspiked him right afterwards and he couldn't recover. It felt pretty great.

Anyone have good tome edgeguard setups?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
oh that reminds me i got a demo code for that and I'm not interested in triforce heroes so if someone wants it lemme know
I'd take that off your hands for you, if nobody else is interested!

In other news, a new trailer for the Ratchet and Clank movie was released yesterday!

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 GG! Sorry I had to cut it short, game was ticking me off. It was fun though. Thanks.
I am friends with @Kotor and he made me type this comment.
Welcome! We hope you enjoy it here, and remember:
Halloween_Ghost-wallpaper-10718471.jpg

Oh I'm totally gonna use this to welcome new members, oh yes...

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey guys! I'm back

Did ya miss me?

And yeah, :4tlink: is the definitive younger version, as he is the one they keep using.

*sigh*

Toon Link fits the bill better I'd say. They're using the toon design a lot more, he kinda works with retro color schemes and he qualifies as a younger link rep, as his wind waker form is like 10 years old.
Actually, Toon Link is 12 years old were as Young LInk is 10. Also, I always see three version of Link. The adult (TP Link), the child (Young or Classic Link) and the Cartoon Link (Toon Link). Plus, Toon Link at this moment in time really isn't do his job in Smash to what it should be. I'm actually a little disappointed in Tink.
And still no Grooseward Gourd. :drflip:
Huh, I am actually curious what his moveset would be like.
He's not Link, Ganon, or Zelda. I don't care about him and don't like him anymore.
I like Lana, but she's not a Zelda character anyways, she's a HW rep.
Oh really? Shame. I still him.

Eh, I don't know much about Lan. I still need to get HW.

Also, see would still be a zelda rep, given the HW is a Zelda game.
Path of Radiance had come out shortly before (or during) SSBB production, in 2005.
I guess so.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Actually, Toon Link is 12 years old were as Young LInk is 10. Also, I always see three version of Link. The adult (TP Link), the child (Young or Classic Link) and the Cartoon Link (Toon Link). Plus, Toon Link at this moment in time really isn't do his job in Smash to what it should be. I'm actually a little disappointed in Tink.
What about Skyward Sword Link and Oot Adult Link?

Top Bottom