• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
People get salty as **** over everything really. I've gotten a few tag changes from people online about spam and camping.

....speaking of spam and camping, Antonykun Antonykun please tell me there is more to Villager play than Lloid+slingshot spam and tree ledge camping :c
Edgeguarding lots and lots of edgeguarding

Also whatever Villager you are talking about is pretty bad if it actually tree camps

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

I died (as per the Souls series standards).
My Lucina figma arriving any day now

Edit: You all be in the Hunter's Dream because this is a claim.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Japan. That's all you need to know.
I guess I should expect Japan to be weird, especially after watching this video.

This is my thread killing power
Or since I'm a guardian, soul shattering.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
All this talk of weird Japanese things, and no mention of the GREATEST COMMERCIAL SUPERHERO IN EXISTENCE?!

PEPSIMAN!

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Any JP translators out there willing to translate something? Spoiler Boxing just in case. It's FE Fates stuff. No story spoilers or of that sort, but I'm just spoiler boxing just in case a feature in the game still counts as spoilers.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
There's actually a Pepsiman video game.

Proton Jon streamed and beat it once: https://youtu.be/3owpCtq9s0s.
I know, I've seen that video 3 times now (ProtonJon is best LPer).

That game is a national treasure.

-MEANWHILE!-
I found leaked footage of the ballot winners reveal trailer!

All this ProtonJon talk makes me want to watch his Lps
And I love Ffamran Ffamran 's avatar.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Good luck AmericanDJ AmericanDJ if you're facing Mr.Eric, I've played him quite a few times and he's a really great R.O.B.

He's a really cool guy in general and a great smasher. Good luck to ya unless you just played him as that Kirby/Ryu.

Edit: Nvm I'm pretty sure that was you as Robin. If it wasn't for the lag I think you could have done better. Still did pretty well considering how much of a good player Mr. Eric is.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
That reminds me, does ANYONE know what Marth and Ike's critical quotes are in Fates? Nobody answered that yet.
So, nobody knows, I guess...?

Anyway, Jon and NCS are best LPers, therefore TRG is best.
Considering how the game is only out in Japan, and I only know if one person who imported it (Raziek), you shouldn't be finding this so surprising. I'll let you know though when the game comes out in English. I happen to have all four FE amiibos.

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Anyone up for a few matches?
I'd be down to play some. I haven't played my Robin too much recently ever since I started to learn Pit, that and I don't have much human practice ever since I'm started to learn smash with Tap Jump off.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Sadly I lost but I did better in the second game than the first.(The lag might have had something to do with it) I will try to upload replays sometime soon and see what I did wrong.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Considering how the game is only out in Japan, and I only know if one person who imported it (Raziek), you shouldn't be finding this so surprising. I'll let you know though when the game comes out in English. I happen to have all four FE amiibos.
It's less surprise and more like "Guys, Serenes Forest doesn't know, halp," but I guess it makes sense that nobody knows. You telling me would be awesome, just so you know, so thanks in advance!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Nostalgia overload. :colorful:

My childhood....
All this ProtonJon talk makes me want to watch his Lps

You really should though, he's one of the best!
*Points at Signature*
You do know it's fake, right?
Anyway, Jon and NCS are best LPers, therefore TRG is best.
TRG ARE DA BEST!

I found my new main!
I bet he'll take a lot of training to master!

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Good games to ya UmbreonMageBrando UmbreonMageBrando You've got a good Robin and Megaman on your hands there. I'm not sure what if I can find anything to tell you to improve on but I can try to find something if you'd like.

WHY CAN SQUIRTLE DOWN-THROW YOU AT 80?!

WHY IS THAT ALLOWED?!
PM Squirtle is weird. I lost some of my interest in PM when I didn't find him as fun to play compared to Brawl Squirtle.

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
Good games to ya UmbreonMageBrando UmbreonMageBrando You've got a good Robin and Megaman on your hands there. I'm not sure what if I can find anything to tell you to improve on but I can try to find something if you'd like.
GGs Célja Célja ! Thanks, even though mis-inputs are the very bane of my existence. I would be happy with any advice you could give me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom