• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WELL WHEN YOU PUT IT THAT WAY, I GUESS IT'S OKAY.
EXACTLY(BUT I SHOULD GO TO BED FOR MAH NINJA TURTLES SEASON 4 PREMIERE, AND CHANGE MY PROFILE PIC WHILE I'M AT IT)maybe we can play sometime(Smash, Kid Icarus, Mario Kart...NINJA TURTLES).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yaki Yaki u so late, come on step it up

Edit:The double post war has gotten me again. Curse mobile versions

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Its 2 AM and I'm more focused on STR than I am you.
I'M more focused on Turtles than all...except God and Family...but that's it(John Cena to)
Devil May Plop Devil May Plop
Starman Theme from Mario+ Zelda's Lullaby(sped up a bit to match up the song)=******* AWESOME

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Dragonball Super picking up steam now. Kinda diverts from the films again, now that Vegeta is the first one to go train with Whis while not letting Goku know. He may become the first Super Saiyan Blue in this series.

Next episode looks to be fun too. Time skip. Baby Pan. Great Saiyaman. Police officer Krillin. Goku barging in on Bulma just as she exits the shower. Chi-Chi and Gohan thinking Goku's cheating with Bulma. Y'know, Dragonball stuff.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Editing sites?

Where we're going, we don't need editing sites.

View attachment 79807

AmericanDJ AmericanDJ , for your consideration. 150px height. Harder to see, but it'll fit your sig.

Personally, I'd advise cropping it additionally as well. Makes it easier to see what's going on. For example:

View attachment 79812

I was only able to see, and thus work on, one item. But there it be.

Nah Nah , as usual, all this is done in GIMP. It's free, hit it up and ditch the sites.
Wait GIMP's free?

ey thank you for telling me that

DO IT PLEASE
I thought you were all about teh Marf these days

It's really hard to choose just one of them really.....

Why not someone better like :4zelda:?
:4samus:>:4zelda:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Wait GIMP's free?

I thought you were all about teh Marf these days

It's really hard to choose just one of them really.....

:4samus:>:4zelda:
I admit, I've been going through a marth phase, and my Marth is probably better than my Falcon atm but Falcon will always be my precious child.

If you plan to attend tourneys and play the game at a super competitve level, Falcon or Mario would help with bad matchups. Plus Rosalina is just good and annoying to deal with.
If you're not though and just want to pay with friends or go to tourneys "casually" just use all of them! Nothing wrong with that.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Anything that can be money-matched WILL be money-matched.

For example, at TBH5, Nairo and ZeRo generated a **** ton of hype when they money-matched Rock, Paper, Scissors. Sadly, it wasn't on Stream...

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Target has their reservation cards all set up for Fates.

I hope everyone here makes the right decision and sides with Nohr.

Yoshino

Not Your average Touhou fan
NNID
HakureiiReimu
Switch FC
SW-5277-0027-5033
Greetings, Fellow Tacticians, I would like to ask You something, Is there any way I can improve My gameplay with Robin at all?, I mean, I do well, But I get pressured with Them easily, My projectile game isn't as well as I want it to be and I want to get better at spacing and pressuring with Robin, So any tips will help, Thank You.

NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
Greetings, Fellow Tacticians, I would like to ask You something, Is there any way I can improve My gameplay with Robin at all?, I mean, I do well, But I get pressured with Them easily, My projectile game isn't as well as I want it to be and I want to get better at spacing and pressuring with Robin, So any tips will help, Thank You.
Elthunder. Use it.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Hurry den M8
Okay, should you host the room or should I?

Edit: If my Wii U will stay connected to the internet for more than 2 seconds.
Edit2: I have made a room now

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
tl;dr - Elthunder, Arcfire and tomes. Use them.

Elthunder and Arcfire are basically your bread and butter, use them more often. Arc thunder can combo into things and can also get you kill setups. Thunder is a quick get off me option if you need it. Don't be afraid to use your Levin sword unless the opponent is in kill percent. Speaking of that, Robin takes a good bit of micromanagement, so keep an eye to see if anything of your items are flashing and be ready to grab them. Robin has a big (and good) item game. Play mind games and throw them up or drop them to re catch them to make them wonder what you're doing to do. Also Don't neglect to use Nosferatu. Arc Fire/thunder can combo into it if you're quick enough, plus with four uses it's very easy to get it's tome.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wait GIMP's free?

Been free all it's life, man. Open-source too, if you're into that. Mostly I like free.

Bit tricky occasionally though. Poke me if it gives you grief, I got your back.

Yoshino

Not Your average Touhou fan
NNID
HakureiiReimu
Switch FC
SW-5277-0027-5033
tl;dr - Elthunder, Arcfire and tomes. Use them.

Elthunder and Arcfire are basically your bread and butter, use them more often. Arc thunder can combo into things and can also get you kill setups. Thunder is a quick get off me option if you need it. Don't be afraid to use your Levin sword unless the opponent is in kill percent. Speaking of that, Robin takes a good bit of micromanagement, so keep an eye to see if anything of your items are flashing and be ready to grab them. Robin has a big (and good) item game. Play mind games and throw them up or drop them to re catch them to make them wonder what you're doing to do. Also Don't neglect to use Nosferatu. Arc Fire/thunder can combo into it if you're quick enough, plus with four uses it's very easy to get it's tome.
Thank You Miloaf, I know half this stuff fairly well, I'm not saying I'm new to Robin, I've played Them since the games release, Actually, But, I know something new now, So thank You, I'll be sure to utilize Nosferatu more, As well. So thank you.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Yaki Yaki Pikachu can do a lot more than just throw out smash attacks. :]
#SLAY 'EM
Thank You Miloaf, I know half this stuff fairly well, I'm not saying I'm new to Robin, I've played Them since the games release, Actually, But, I know something new now, So thank You, I'll be sure to utilize Nosferatu more, As well. So thank you.
Misread your post there a bit, my mistake. I would like to add though that spacing in general just comes with practice. I'd also suggest watching Raz play, for obvious reasons

Top Bottom