• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So I just beat a game from my childhood that I never beat back in my childhood:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkhRwukmA

20 years is a long time... I played it back on the old Game Boy Brick but couldn't beat it. And now that I have beaten it, I realize I was screwing up like right before the very end of the game... So close I was yet so...damn...far...

Putting that to bed... It's damn satisfying.

Also, new signature.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Lurking around on the forums when I should be doing homework.
I seriously should be doing homework. I'm tired though...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hello, and welcome! Enjoy your stay, and be wary of Sonic OCs. We will all throughly enjoy your anime school girl kawaii-ness
Sonic OCs? Son, back in the day I made my own Sonics OC's and they were so damn original.
I actually made this long ass backstory for my favourite one, and the backstory was EXACTLY the same as naruto's, except I never even watched naruto.
Just think of how rich I would be if I thought it of first:roll:

Bruh! Its 2 stocks not 3 get it together!!!! :rotfl:

is there another channel I should also subscribe to besides DATTeam?
Bruh, 3-stock is the way it should always have been in the first place :p
Besides, all of europe does 3stock at the moment.
As for UK events, DATTeam is the primary one, the scene just had a complete overhaul so videos will be going onto that channel at a high rate from now on :p

Shadow Dragon is my favorite FE even more than Awakening of the GBA games and I know that we'll never get new mystery in the states but I feel uncomfortable with emulators both for not being able to play them in a portable system and just the fact that its technically illegal
Yaaaaas fellow shadow dragons lovers. That's pretty much the only FE game I enjoyed playing (The only RPG as well, actually)

Oh yeah, one of my team members took an incredible photo of matsu playing at DBZ7 with the crowd behind her reacting, Do you guys want to see it? (With her permission ofc)

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion

20 years is a long time... I played it back on the old Game Boy Brick but couldn't beat it. And now that I have beaten it, I realize I was screwing up like right before the very end of the game... So close I was yet so...damn...far...
oh yeah that reminds me that I should probably get back to grinding in PSO sometime so maybe I can finally beat the Seabed on Ultimate after all these years

maybe

offline grinding sucks

Clock Tower Prison

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5215-3120-4820
Bruh, 3-stock is the way it should always have been in the first place :p
Besides, all of europe does 3stock at the moment.
As for UK events, DATTeam is the primary one, the scene just had a complete overhaul so videos will be going onto that channel at a high rate from now on :p
Thanks! I was checking the channel and they didn't have many videos up so I thought there may be someone else who posts like how there is VGBC / Tourney Locator / GameUndergroundStore and Most Valuable Gaming.

3 stock is cool I feel you can make more mistakes and yet it isn't even that much longer so the whole "takes to much time" crowd can't say that anymore. 2 stock though you have to play a lot smarter and your mistake could very well send you home. When I watched that channel they even said that some parts play with 2 but their majors are 3 though it is good to practice with 2 in case any of their players go to the states so that they aren't at a disadvantage.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
With the article I linked, does anyone think it's true about Daddy Sakurai no longer making the Smash games?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wouldn't be surprised if he was consulted for future titles if he actually isn't making more smash bros
It would still be sad. Imagine the next guy/girl making the game more like a fighting game than usual or no Ryu(unless Sakurai still helps with the game in some shape and form)...

But I would KILL for more Kid Icarus

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
After not playing classic mode for many months I decided to try beating it on 9.0 today. I just barely managed to win with Robin on my second try. This was on the 3ds version mind you, so no fortress stuff.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Welp I successfully downloaded new mystery, so now if Nintendo ever makes a international version of the game, I must buy it.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
And now my matches against @IAmMetaKnight are now uploaded to Youtube.

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Welp I successfully downloaded new mystery, so now if Nintendo ever makes a international version of the game, I must buy it.
Nice! I did the same when Earthbound Beginnings came out.

Putting that to bed... It's damn satisfying.

Also, new signature.
Ah, well congrates! That's awesome!

A Link to the Past was a game that I could never beat after almost a whole decade. Reason being was the looming fact that the save data would sometimes get erased from the cart....very discouraging. It wasn't until I got it on VC that I finally defeated it. Felt so nice~

And now it's my all time favorite game.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
>Supposed to be working on studying for midterms
>Get distracted and start browsing everything
Such is life in the zone.
That's normal.

I'm usually able to concentrate on my hobbies the most right when exams are knocking at the door.

:231:

Last edited:
Top Bottom