• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
So ZeRo did win? If so, oh well. NEXT TIME! :grin:

I see a new user. C'mon @warriorjan , say hello to the friendly people. Oh, and hi btw.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
....I diiiiiiiiiiiiid sorta kinda feel that ZeRo could still pull through, and yeah, he did again. Though it seems that with each major he gets closer and closer to not winning the tournament. Only a matter of time I guess....

Im watching Vietnamese Crystal
I should probably watch an LP of Vietnamese Crystal sometime, from what I've seen of it it's ****ing hilarious. Would be the second time I've actually wanted to watch a LP

Last edited:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Am I hearing some Oboro love? In addition to a cool class and good design, Oboro is probably one of the most well-written characters in Fates.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Next is SoCal Regionals according to /r/smashbros's schedule.
Where can I find the schedule?
And can we all agree that this is the best smash 4 major of all time?

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Sounds beautiful.

I'd be careful if I were you.
Hong Hong has that boney kind of eye...
It is!

R-r-riiight...hehe....:231:

Agreed. The Lance Fighter is also the closest thing we've gotten to a playable Soldier since Radiant Dawn.

I know little about Fates (by intent), though I've taken a shine to Oboro.
Right! A shame that the solider class wasn't a promotion class for Donny~

Well, you've taken a shine towards someone with great character development~

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
My Wii U is loading the posts here tremendously slow.

I'm sitting on my bed waiting for some of them to load and i'm like:
Tsssk. :162:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Where can I find the schedule?
And can we all agree that this is the best smash 4 major of all time?
Look for the events tab on /r/smashbros and hover your mouse over it.

And yes, this is the greatest Sm4sh major of all time. That is, until ZeRo's streak finally breaks of course!

ah, i'll have to figure out toiurnament times then
Times should be coming up sometime before the tournament starts. As for if ZeRo will be attending, we have no clue. I did hear in his post-PAX Prime interview that he would take a month off after BH5 but he could easily retract that statement as easily as not attending Paragon 2015.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Oboro placing 7th on Famitsu's Fates popularity poll is entirely deserved.
Agreed.

Takumi placing #1, and beating all of the Nohrian Royals was unexpecting lol.

Which is a shame because I like Azura too...
She's the #1 Most Married Unit though. That counts as something...eh...ehhh? :152:

At least she managed to beat Odin (Dat Bulge :202::219:) in terms of popularity~
And then there are Hinoka and Sakura. Neither of which made the Top 10.
View attachment 76556 View attachment 76557
At the very least, they must be somewhere in the Top 20.
Elise drilled Sakura away.

And Camilla bounced Hinoka away...

These Nohrian Royals don't play fair.

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
And Camilla is also the highest ranking female character on the list too. This does not surprise me LOL

#PraiseTakumi for being #1!

Clock Tower Prison

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5215-3120-4820
seeing people show such happiness at their success/getting noticed by top players makes me sad at the fact that I will never get the chance to have my Villager/Swordfighter be successful (my meta knight is a fraud so idc about him) too financially stuck in where i am/no completely sure way of travel :/
Do you have friends who also play smash you could all carpool and travel to locals together or even if the tourney is like 1-3 hours away. It may help to check if anyone on the smashboards is close to you then maybe you could also meet up with them and go to tourneys?

Is there a Luigi in top 32, or were they all eliminated?

It's sad how Link has poor representation in tournaments. I think there is just one or five good pro Links out there.
I'm sure you already know of him but ,Izaw, if you haven't then check him out he will totally restore your faith in Link and make him seem SSS tier. I think he only plays in Europe though which is a shame

visceral war series, willing to tackle plenty of dark and depressing social issues (most notably independence and child-soldiers),
Oh you mean Now and Then, Here and There? :) I will be sure to check your anime out it sounds amazing. Also Shenlong 4lyfe!
Serious though ^ will absolutely make you think and definitely pull at your heart. Absolutely recommended to watch.

Folt

Smash Ace
I'm just incredibly happy my favorite and second-favorite Fates characters managed to place in the Top 10.

(They are not Takumi or Oboro BTW)

Hong

The Strongest
Hong: I don't watch Smash anymore.

*watching Smash an hour later*

:037:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Takumi is actually my favorite sibling thus far. If I had one problem with Robin, it's that everyone liked 'em, and anyone who didn't was evil. Nice to see another Shinon around here.
He does alot in the story in both routes, both he and Leo. They are the most active in the story when compared to the other siblings, so that could be a factor as to them topping the popularity poll.

Hong: I don't watch Smash anymore.

*watching Smash an hour later*

:037:
Once you Smash, you can't stop.
Zephyr and Vashyron's special is called Two Shots To The Head?!
Agh, I'm lovin' it~
Mcdonalds reference? Mcdonals reference.

Top Bottom