• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Zero definitely hasn't lost yet. He won out of phase 1, and phase 2 is tomorrow at 1 EDT, when I get to play him.

Nah

Smash Champion
Looks like I'm still terrible! There is much work to be done!
Terrible? I know we've never fought but I'm pretty sure you're better than me. You can't be that bad. I on the other hand am terrible.

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Zero definitely hasn't lost yet. He won out of phase 1, and phase 2 is tomorrow at 1 EDT, when I get to play him.
I see, merely twitch shenanigans abound :p Good luck to you BTW :colorful:
Looks like I'm still terrible! There is much work to be done!
As the Link boards would say
DO WORK
but in a good way :p

Clock Tower Prison

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5215-3120-4820
So Raz is out of the tournament.

JK I will be cheering you on but bad MU plus not even it being Zero but just you being up against a top 5 player. I will absolutely go crazy when you take a stock off though. Zero is going to sleep on Robin and you are just going to drop down LBair.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I'm rooting for ya! Very good so far, I must say. Show them your power, Raz! :demon:

Célja Célja Excellent work on Vinnie! I sure as hell couldn't have lasted as long as you did, much less take a stock plus deal a good amount of damage after. I think you performed well. And of course this gives grounds for improvement. You can never be too skilled! :grin:

Thank you all for your hard work and dedication. I look forward to seeing the outcome of the tourney.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'm going on stream in doubles c:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Yes, that Shiza one is another friend of mine. He really likes Kill la Kill.

By the way, Célja Célja , are you competing in Doubles? I'd like to know when.

Last edited:

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Wow. Melee crew battles were crazy. Last game, last stock, 0%, Fox only, FD. (Midwest vs. Europe)

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Not sure why the hell that Falcon kept SDing. I think you did pretty decent, Célja Célja , especially on the second match. You held your ground against a Diddy and a Falcon. I'm sure you would've had it if your teammate would've been more cooperative.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Yeah my teammate had some controller malfunctions during that 2nd match, he's usually a lot better then how he performed then.

I know it doesn't mean anything, but we came from round 1 losers and had some really hype matches before getting to those finals.

Still I'm not upset with him, it's just really unfortunate that happened then.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
So I decide to jump into For Glory for the first time in several weeks, and who's the first person I meet?

The same guy that bodied me at the last tournament I went to.

He doesn't even live in the country!

It was a blast, even when I got beaten every time. Inspired me to play a few more matches with strangers, which I think I did very well in (even if most of them quit when I won the first match).

Yeah, yeah, For Glory doesn't mean anything, but it's nice to know I can play outside of my comfort zone and still do well. I think I picked up some good tricks, so I'm happy with my efforts today!

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Yeah my teammate had some controller malfunctions during that 2nd match, he's usually a lot better then how he performed then.

I know it doesn't mean anything, but we came from round 1 losers and had some really hype matches before getting to those finals.

Still I'm not upset with him, it's just really unfortunate that happened then.
'Tis a shame. I am, however, very pleased with your performance. Well done, sir.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Nice work in that last match, Raziek Raziek . Can't help but think that Shiek sucked the team's stocks out through that R.O.B. Otherwise, I think you would've had that. Getting kills on Shiek can be troublesome, but you did pretty well.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Ayyyooooo, hope everyone is enjoying their Big House experience to the fullest! Haven't watched any of the matches yet, but I plan to catch up in just a few moments.

Damn right it is! :cool:

Not at all. I thought it too.

Then again, I'm always just quoting MGR: Revengeance in my head. Is that normal? Probably normal.

#SenatorArmstrong2016
Late reply, but AAAAAAYYY, nice B) I still haven't finished yet, only on episode 7, but i'm loving it so far! Plus, that opening is just sexy.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Kotor Kotor You sure do love to prey on the weak, huh. We should join forces. I promise I won't stab you in the back within the first week.

Top Bottom