• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
This is a bit of a late reply, but
Someone will have to do that. I cannot because my file is pretty much full. Unless of course I decide to buy a physical version of the game. If playing DS games between my DS Lite and DSi XL taught me anything, the save file in the cartridge should be separate from the digital version.
I could maybe do it but I don't know how to take screenshots. And I'm a little lazy.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
This is a bit of a late reply, but

I could maybe do it but I don't know how to take screenshots. And I'm a little lazy.
You press X for anything going on in the top screen and Y for the bottom screen. You'll mostly interact with your miis in the bottom screen. As for where you can send them, there's Miiverse, The 3DS Image Share thing, or just taking your SD and mounting it to your laptop.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002

A more accurate depiction of our Red Tyrants from the perspective of a user (not me) who's gotten in trouble one too many times.

Last edited:
NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
How do people maKe those fake conversations though?

Is there some tool where you could put your own dialogue in the fire emblem text box ?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
http://imgur.com/qudR8jS

Kinu is about to cut a h$%
All the more reasons why Nohr is the better country. We don't discriminate anyone for what they are, we don't care if you hail from a noble family, we don't mind if you're not a citizen of Nohr, and everyone is treated equally. We'll even make you a servant of one of the royal siblings just for being a good fighter.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
All the more reasons why Nohr is the better country. We don't discriminate anyone for what they are, we don't care if you hail from a noble family, we don't mind if you're not a citizen of Nohr, and everyone is treated equally. We'll even make you a servant of one of the royal siblings just for being a good fighter.
And marry your adopted sister with huge boobs to...I want to know why that's a thing?

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Well, it's more than likely fake.

I mean...Sakura wouldn't actually say that.......right? :p

Also, I know not too many people aren't fond of how the children characters were brought back, but I really wanted Noire back. I would've loved if she was the retainer of Takumi.

I'm imagining her and Oboro fighting over Takumi, with the former snapping xD

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Well, it's more than likely fake.

I mean...Sakura wouldn't actually say that.......right? :p
Hoshido claims to be a peace-loving nation but it's really just a facade! They hate everyone that is not Hoshidan and isolates themselves from the rest of the world.
If they truly were all about peace and love, then why haven't they sent supplies to the Kingdom of Nohr? In truth, they are racist towards anyone from Nohr and would rather watch them suffer while they hog all the resources for themselves.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
"I post a link to the FE Fates text generator, and nobody bats an eye.
Kotor Kotor posts an image using the text generator, and everyone loses their minds."

#SoundsFair

Nah

Smash Champion
yo I'd totally have a field day with that FE text simulator if I had ideas and was funny

also I still don't understand why there's a sizeable disjoint on :4falcon: Fsmash

or why the character icon thing is no longer in alphabetical order

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Here it is. The Robin Social island.
Now all I need are QR codes.

Also, Célja Célja the ending to this video is lol

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Here it is. The Robin Social island.

Also, Célja Célja the ending to this video is lol
That was that match that made me learn that Lucina vs. Falcon with customs on is really hard for Falcon :p

Top Bottom