• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tilt stick eating inputs?

keronshb

Smash Cadet
NNID
keronshb
Switch FC
4854 8398 6875
I did post this sometime ago on one of the reddits, but I was curious to see if this happened to anyone else here too? Sometimes my input with the tilt stick will get eaten after an aerial or a grounded move (dash attack, out of shield, or a tilt) done with the A/attack button. For example if I land with NAIR as Mewtwo (done with the short hop macro Jump + Attack) and then hold F Tilt with the Tilt Stick, the F Tilt will be eaten.

Some things to point out:

-I know that you need to let the stick return to neutral before another input can be made. But this is a case where the stick wasn't touched and I'm just buffering.

-I mainly use a Wireless Pro Controller, however I can produce the same exact results when using a wired gamecube controller (both an original and a recent GCN controller). So this isn't a wireless device/lag issue.

-This DOES happen more online, but I've gotten it in training mode too.

So has this happened to anyone else?

Top Bottom