• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIGREX Diddy Critique Thread

Player-1

Smash Legend
i'll be sure to watch these at some point

hit me up next tournament we're at and i can help you there too :)

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Ok so I watched the first video vs the snake.

What I see is that you have to improve a lot on your technical game.
You messed up spacing a lot as well.
Work on this by playing more vs cpu's they don not make you any better wit hmindgames but they do help a lot for technical stuff.
go to trainings mode or just general brawl and try t play as technical as possible to make your techskill improve.

Other then that I think you could use better options in a lot of cases. So try to learn all your options and mix them up. You can only learn your optins by playing vs smart oponents.
Like when you uproach you like to use dash attack where you can also use sh fair or cancel your dash with shield and shieldgrab.(this is a great mindgame) Learn this kind of stuff by watching players like Gnes,ADHD,Zinoto and P-1.

to gte back at the spacing part. You really have to take time for this. It's hard to know exactly when to use and how t space a move. Take your time for that and yu will learn that by playing a lot.

Also work on your AT's I didn't see a lot of those. You can look them up in Ingulits great kongpendium guide. Read that and practice it in trainings mode.

sorry if the read is kinda long but I still hope you can use this for anything.
good luck with improving bro :)

Tigrex777

Smash Rookie
Ok so I watched the first video vs the snake.

What I see is that you have to improve a lot on your technical game.
You messed up spacing a lot as well.
Work on this by playing more vs cpu's they don not make you any better wit hmindgames but they do help a lot for technical stuff.
go to trainings mode or just general brawl and try t play as technical as possible to make your techskill improve.

Other then that I think you could use better options in a lot of cases. So try to learn all your options and mix them up. You can only learn your optins by playing vs smart oponents.
Like when you uproach you like to use dash attack where you can also use sh fair or cancel your dash with shield and shieldgrab.(this is a great mindgame) Learn this kind of stuff by watching players like Gnes,ADHD,Zinoto and P-1.

to gte back at the spacing part. You really have to take time for this. It's hard to know exactly when to use and how t space a move. Take your time for that and yu will learn that by playing a lot.

Also work on your AT's I didn't see a lot of those. You can look them up in Ingulits great kongpendium guide. Read that and practice it in trainings mode.

sorry if the read is kinda long but I still hope you can use this for anything.
good luck with improving bro :)
Thank you for the advice! Although, I already practice my techskill quite a bit. I think I have a good handle on that. I know my ATs, too. I don't use some of them much, though, but I'll start. I train all the time with another player, too. I do know that my spacing, reading, and mindgames could be improved.

:phone:

Top Bottom