• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I'm a little confused about how exactly this game is being reviewed.

To clarify, Game Informer's Xbox review for this game is an 85. However, Game Informer's wii review is also an 85, and it says that without the motion plus, the game would only be a 70.

Darn it. I can't actually use most reviews numerically because one of the criteria, graphics, is completely irrelivant to me, and another one, sound, is a minor issue at best.

Good thing they all agree it's the best golf game ever, otherwise I wouldn't know whether it's worth buying or not.

bball2012

BRoomer
BRoomer
This game is addicting as hell. I started out shooting +14 or something terrible, but I've played quite a few rounds and my last round was even par. I was kicking *** at the British course where the British Open is going to be this year, but it was a match play tournament (which I won).

Only other golf game I've played on Wii is Wii Sports golf. This feels a lot more natural. Both driving and putting work really well. And disc golf is totally amazing, you can move the Wiimote anywhere and the frisbee follows with total precision. I was extremely impressed.

Great game! I think it will be really successful.

Top Bottom