• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tie breaking. Show us what you've got.

Another Player

Smash Apprentice
There's post complimenting and criticizing my forums here. I'm sure we all do that. If you really want to impress us break the tie.

In Chess you want to keep your opponent off balance and probe for weaknesses. Many games can have similar ideas and motifs. In the game of Smash Melee it looks like HBOX is the best player who ever lived. If you are Captain of the Wrestling Team or like GO or Chess over him you will best him at it the way he'll best you at Smash. The question is can either of you break the tie. Pick a game you are both awful at or possibly equally skilled at. This is on the basis that HBOX is the best and no one else. It's not exactly a matter of a Smash God being better than you or Zain preferring Fox over Marth, it's about a fair fight.

Can you win the third game that isn't Smash-related? Play Smash, a nonSmash game, and then pick an appropriate tie breaker game.

Myself: Smash, Chess, and then wrestling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom