• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Thursday Night Throwdowns @ Euphoria Emporium!

Thursday Night Throwdowns @ Euphoria Emporium!
Posted by Eionio
Euphoria Emporium Hookah Cafe
Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 05:00 PM
Until: Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Eionio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0232-9517-9180
What: Weekly Tournaments as well as Casual play for popular games including:
MKX (PS4)
Smash 4 (Wii U)
Smash Melee(GC)
Ultra Street Fighter 4 (PS4)
Street Fighter V (PS4) *Starting Feb 18th*
Guilty Gear Xrd(PS3)
and more!

If you can not make it be sure to check out our weekly Smash 4 stream presented by FoxY on twitch.tv/ThrowDownFGC

********************SPECTATING POLICY******************
As you all know, we are exceptionally fortunate to have Euphoria Emporium as a one of kind venue. Euphoria is offering more than we ever could have imagined and we will continue to support them and their existing Hookah business in any way possible. Effective immediately Euphoria has updated their spectating policy. Parents of any paying participants will be eligible for free spectating. All others will be required to pay the $5 casual gaming fee. In order to make this transition as smooth as possible I ask that any questions go directly the spectating policy goes to me, LoBo. We plan to introduce some more casual gaming setups with a plethora of game choices in the hopes that spectators can join in on the fun.

Thanks in advance for your continued support. We are proud to say that we have one of the best gaming communities in the country, and that's all thanks to you!
Please preregister for TNT on our website, it saves us a lot of time that can be used for set up.

To encourage preregistration we have made the following change to our venue fee:

If you preregister, the venue fee will remain $5
If you pay cash the day of, the venue fee will be $7

You can preregister today at http://throwdowngaming.com/tntprereg

I'd like to thank everyone that helps make TNT a sucess every week by setting up and tearing down, bringing setups, sharing the event, telling friends, watching the stream, ans so on. Even you all that just come to support the scene are cool in my book. TNT would be nothing without you guys. You guys are rad!

Also, I'd like thank Mr. Don Montague aka Timueris aka Let's Press Buttons for helping us provide casual gaming every week. He brings a lot of setups every week He's awesome and you should tell him he's awesome.

I do my best to make every week successful and fun for everyone. The community is awesome, and you guys help us out more than you know every event. So seriously, thank you. With that being said, I could use a few more reliable volunteer TOs so if you're interested talk to me at TNT.

When:EVERY SINGLE THURSDAY from 5PM to 10PM.

Doors will open at 5 for setup, casual play and registration. We'll start running brackets at 7.

Where: Euphoria Emporium Hookah Cafe - 1381 Kass Circle Spring Hill FL, 34609

Cost: $5 venue fee if you pre-register $7 venue fee day of - $5 per tournament - 70/30 pot split

Each set will be 2/3, grand finals matches will be 3/5.

Please bring your own controller as we can't guarantee there will be one available for you.

PLEASE BRING SETUPS IF YOU CAN. The more we have the smoother everything will run.

If you have any questions please check out the faq page onThrowDownGaming.com if you still have questions feel free to send LoBo a message on facebook. Or email TNTFGC@gmail.com Or reply directly to this thread however Facebook or email will get you a faster reply.

Zanarkan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zanarkan28
Hey guys, I'm from NY but I'm spending this week in FL with my folks on vacation so I decided I would come to this event. I already pre registered I'm just wondering for Smash 4 which patch will we be playing on? Since 1.1.5 just came out...

Eionio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0232-9517-9180
ATTN: Everyone on this board please note that this week's TNT (April 7th 2016) will not be happening. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We WILL be returning next Thursday on the 14th. If you are looking for another local to attend nearby most of the regulars at TNT will be heading down to GotE Fight Club in Largo FL. https://www.facebook.com/events/471281589735825/

Top Bottom