• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thoughts on Super Bowl XLIX?

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Seahawks made an idiotic play at the last moment, the most critical moment of the game, and it cost them the Superbowl. By all means, there was absolutely no reason that the Seahawks shouldn't have converted that last play into a touchdown, securing their 2nd consecutive Superbowl win at the last moment. That would have been an epic, proud moment in NFL history for Seattle but it was all screwed up over a lousy decision to throw the ball instead of running it in.

#DarkWing

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3067-7088-3304
Oh my god! It's months later and I am still mad about i! The Pats and the Seahawks played a heck of a game. But what it came down to was two things, common sense and arrogance. Congrats, Pats. But be ready the next time you come to M&T Bank Stadium because we'll surely be ready! #GoRavens

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Oh my god! It's months later and I am still mad about i! The Pats and the Seahawks played a heck of a game. But what it came down to was two things, common sense and arrogance. Congrats, Pats. But be ready the next time you come to M&T Bank Stadium because we'll surely be ready! #GoRavens
My beloved Cowboys would love to join you, because we robbed the Lions of a win (with a catch that was supposedly ruled out of bounds, ruled in-bounds), then the Packers screwed us over with the Dez catch that was clearly fair, but ruled out, SB XLIX could have turned out very different in terms of the matchup.

Last edited:

#DarkWing

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3067-7088-3304
My beloved Cowboys would love to join you, because we robbed the Lions of a win (with a catch that was supposedly ruled out of bounds, ruled in-bounds), then the Packers screwed us over with the Dez catch that was clearly fair, but ruled out, SB XLIX could have turned out very different in terms of the matchup.
That Dez Bryant "non-catch" was a bunch of BS. Everyone I know clearly knew it was a catch. Even the Packer fans I know agree. But the results are in, no use in dwelling on the past. The Cowboys are gonna have a good year, so are the Ravens. Looking forward to the 2015 season! :D

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
That Dez Bryant "non-catch" was a bunch of BS. Everyone I know clearly knew it was a catch. Even the Packer fans I know agree. But the results are in, no use in dwelling on the past. The Cowboys are gonna have a good year, so are the Ravens. Looking forward to the 2015 season! :D
I hope my boys have a good year, now that Demarco is an Eagle, we have to do with McFadden as a replacement, hopefully he performs better behind Dallas' beastly O-line than he did with the terrible Raiders.

And I'm almost going to bet that the Pats won't repeat next season, since they lost more than they gained in terms of players this offseason now we have to wait and see what every team gets in the Draft coming up.

Inb4 Browns or Eagles select Mariotta.:troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom