• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Thoughts on 3ds Smash bundle?

Bearbuddy4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bearbuddy3
Up until the direct I wasn't going to get the 3ds version. I hope they do some sort of bundle but I think it would grant bigger revenue for Nintendo not to bundle. I'd love a special 3ds xl for smash tho. Sleek black with the smash symbol and red fire( since it's the 3ds version)
I'm going to buy the 3ds but not until we're closer to the release date.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
2DS smash bundle for me plz.
I know its literally a device designed for toddlers but the 3DS 3D effect makes my eyes bleed and the design of the 2DS looks so much more durable.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
I might get a 3DS XL bundle if there is one. Larger screen, and my R button is broken anyway. That R button could very well be an important move button, so hopefully I can just change the controls to adjust for it, and not pay like $200.

Last edited:

Jackson

Smash Lord
I might get a 3DS XL bundle if there is one. Larger screen, and my R button is broken anyway. That R button could very well be an important move button, so hopefully I can just change the controls to adjust for it, and not pay like $200.
R is probably gonna be shield or grab, so it might be difficult to play without it.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
R is probably gonna be shield or grab, so it might be difficult to play without it.
That's what I was thinking it would be. Fingers crossed I can simply adjust it and not have to spend precious money. There's no way I could play without shielding, dodging, or grabbing.

Top Bottom