• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll be in for a couple grams of salt next week. *Goes back to sleep/lurk combo*

:phone:

SquidFood

Smash Rookie
Can you still join? if you can I would like to join, I'm gonna play not my best since i have a cast on my arm.:mad:

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Can you still join? if you can I would like to join, I'm gonna play not my best since i have a cast on my arm.:mad:
We're ALWAYS looking for new people! We can get a little anal about starting times, though. So make sure you are on time--by which I mean, get get on the chat early if at all possible. East Coast people might want to go to bed before 3 AM, y'know. :)

Also, feel free to drop in at any time so we can get to know you: http://xat.com/MootsBrawlMsger

Aibou

Smash Master
PLEASE join if you can. We're in need of more people playing. Also like Pikadude (ElNoNombreHombre) said, feel free to drop by the xat posted above at any time for friendlies or just chatting.

Lol Knubs...

Aibou

Smash Master
I think I said more swear words in one hour trying to set this all up than I've said all week. Still, glad to see successful Blokes with less salt this time around. Fun to watch.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I agree.
Mario kart was really fun though.
But TOO. MANY. BULLET BILLS AND LIGHTNINGS. FFFFF

And omg Dual is amazing.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
^ LOL. :happysheep: I think I might have just claimed this sheep.
I don't know if I'll be there for Blokes this week. Or early at least.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord

Hey I remember you, I played you in TOMB 3. You should totally join the weeklies here, we could use more players!
Oh yeah, I remember you :)
You were playing Zelda at the time right? If it's wifi, I'm down for it, otherwise I'm in a different country

Do you really namesearch sheep man...? LOL
Yeah, I was bored and thought I'd try it and I ended up finding a whole bunch of rainbow sheep lol

Top Bottom