• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ThomaSexy's Back!!

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Well that was a close call, but it looks like they couldn't keep me in retirement too long. I don't mean to be like Azen where you retire and then come back and then retire again and again and again, but I thought for sure I was done!!

Too much drama in my personal life with my girl made me lose interests in Melee. I would go to tournaments, but the whole time I would be thinking about her. Well, lately I've been thinking more and more about leaving her and now I finally did. As a result, I've been getting better and better and better and now..... ThomaSexy's back!!

It's true, my car was a major factor in quitting, so it will still hold true that I can't travel far for tournaments. But with my drama finally put behind me, there has been some noticable improvement in my performance and now I'm ready to come back on the smash scene for good!! Hahaha!!

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Much Love!!!!

Well that was a close call, but it looks like they couldn't keep me in retirement too long. I don't mean to be like Azen where you retire and then come back and then retire again and again and again, but I thought for sure I was done!!

Too much drama in my personal life with my girl made me lose interests in Melee. I would go to tournaments, but the whole time I would be thinking about her. Well, lately I've been thinking more and more about leaving her and now I finally did. As a result, I've been getting better and better and better and now..... ThomaSexy's back!!

It's true, my car was a major factor in quitting, so it will still hold true that I can't travel far for tournaments. But with my drama finally put behind me, there has been some noticable improvement in my performance and now I'm ready to come back on the smash scene for good!! Hahaha!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hey, I think It's all coming back now!

Was it Brawl?
Or that hug I did lately?

Anyway, Welcome back Thomas! Bring the sexiness back!

=)

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW this is worse than an episode of 24.
Then again, i can always predict whats gonna happen..

so welcome back

araknophobik

Smash Master
you quit?
if anything ive seen you more often these past few months then i have in my year of competitive smash lol

and if your baseing getting better on beating me saturday, congradulations on beating my marth. that was a close set, didn't think you'd come back that third game. my marth will get you next time >=0

Lit

Smash Ace
i dont think u ever retired ... u still went to local tourneys around here so how did u quit in the first place.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Yeah, I never actually "quit." I just planned a date to quit but then I kept continuing anyway so I'm announcing that I'm not quitting after all. Yeah, I wish I never said I was in the first place because that's what other Smashers (Azen) do.

But my skill is back up to where it was before so that's why I'm saying I'm back.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
Yeah, I never actually "quit." I just planned a date to quit but then I kept continuing anyway so I'm announcing that I'm not quitting after all. Yeah, I wish I never said I was in the first place because that's what other Smashers (Azen) do.

But my skill is back up to where it was before so that's why I'm saying I'm back.
i wanna play your peach...i only played your zelda in the low tier at Nexus

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Everyone! His peach *****, not that i would know, lol

Glad you came back somewhat, like Arak said, i never had seen you so many times in my life for these pass couple of months in tournies.

JOIN MY CREW!

Lit

Smash Ace
hey everyone should go to s&C tom.... we should get sumthin started....

Top Bottom