• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This why Sonic players rulez!!!

ZeroSonic

Smash Rookie
Alright Sly, well I'd like to see some vids whenever you can post some. Lol I donno why everyone brags about their Sonic so much...theres a bunch of good ones on the boards right now because everyone watches other peoples vids and takes their moves (which theres nothing wrong with that, because I've done it too). All the people who are popular on the boards are good (like Lucky, Dnes, and IoZ) but everyone shouldn't brag so much until you come up with a style that's all your own or your doing something new that the other guys haven't done yet.

LuCKy

Smash Master
edit- and zero sonic dude ^ i havnt watched one sonic video....well i only watched one lol where zeal like spring spiked *i did this first at e for all* someone like 3 times lol

wow zeal sucks.....why is his name in front of mine??? lol

and lmao boxob ***** for editing umbys posts

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow what kind of noob edits posts.......

you did a good job leaving in the lol though.......lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this is really funny, how many other char. forums have a thread explicitly dedicated to appreciating the help, and kindness that said forum's dwellers have shown to each other and other trying to learn out character. i go to the PT forums, and the marth forum, and all it is is l2p nub, and you suck get bettter, and learn the c-stick scrub... this is one of the few forum where ppl consistently are well mannered and nice, and help others...

keep up the good work everybody

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
and btw... ive seen that K.I.D. dude play, and he blows everyone he goes against out of the water.

lol... it doesnt count as pole jocking if you do it to yoursefl right?

Boxob

Smash Champion
Wait, wat? It's never epic when I sandbag.

But yeah, reverse Falcon Punch to the face is epic. :D

Good thing it wasn't my Toon Link.

:o
I kinda was hoping for you to use Sonic for at least one match. D:

I hate sandbags. I hate Toon Link. I hate sandbagging Toon Link's.

Umby

Smash Master
I kinda was hoping for you to use Sonic for at least one match. D:

I hate sandbags. I hate Toon Link. I hate sandbagging Toon Link's.
I couldn't resist. Your Sonic was just so akward and unorthodox for me, so I had to take a different approach.

At least I threw in a 7 hit bair combo.

I didn't want to use Sonic due to the risk of a Sonic Ditto, which I absolutely hate.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Teh Umby (3:35:33 AM): lucky your too pro
Teh Umby (3:35:57 AM):maybe one day ill be that good
thelegendofLuCKy (3:36:12 AM): probably not

........***** LOL

Umby

Smash Master
Teh Umby (3:35:33 AM): lucky your too pro
Teh Umby (3:35:57 AM):maybe one day ill be that good
thelegendofLuCKy (3:36:12 AM): probably not

........***** LOL
Hey, quoting is one thing, but fake AIM logs is too much. They have timestamps mang. :(

Sp3ed0fSoUnD

Smash Cadet
lol I was just reading that whole chain of posts.. haha lol Teh Umby that AIM conversation doesn't look fake to me =). Hey what was this thread originally about again? lol

DDM

Smash Journeyman
Hey,everyone I just wanted to say that we mgiht have one of the best section on this board,and I have to say for are character having all these problems.We got players like Zeal,Lucky,R4Ze,BT,me(LOL),and Darknes.To learn,and master the blue bulr learning cruve.I think we might show some of the best skills aside from all the noobs being **** to death.But all in all,we Sonic kick ***!!! Anyone else agree with me? Sorry,if thsi not related,but I think we needed something like this,for being so of best palyers with open mind,and knowing the real Sonic from those so call "pros". So,in the end, SONIC FTW!!!!!
Didn't read the whole thread, but Sonic is dirty in the right hands. Still haven't forgotten and want to play you guys.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
man, this thread makes me wish i had wifi.

wait a minute, i do have wifi.

man, this thread makes me wish i had the game

Hold on, i have the game too. one more time

man this thread makes me wish i had a wii... OK got it right that time.

i guess i will just have to start winning some tournament and beat some good ppl in person b4 anyone recognises me

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
dudez. LuCKy is like teh best sawnik evar.
Izzay is like teh best sawink evar.
dudez like. omg. catinthefahgot is like the best trollz evar.
iwishicanDJlikememphischains can l cancel in bawrl

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I know what ya mean. I main sonic and I can rack damage up, but my problem is landing a KO move. And all my friends main those High-teir projectile spammers like pit and Lucas. ARGGGH!

Top Bottom