• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This week's updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzero

Smash Cadet
Dojo didnt have any updates this week, but i still found a whole bunch. right here. i found out brawl hasnt gone gold, not all characters will return, and some more. Today i even got a new gameplay video. w00t! forums are the shiznit

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
WHAT?! Brawl hasn't gone gold yet?! This is madness!

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Well considering that they have tv commercials for Brawl airing one could be fairly safe with assuming that there won't be any more delays.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Well considering that they have tv commercials for Brawl airing one could be fairly safe with assuming that there won't be any more delays.
Even better Mookie, this most likely means NyaseNya is an arrogant fake (which almost everyone already knew).

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Brawl wasn't confirmed as not going gold, it was confirmed as not sure of being gold. Get it right. :p

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Dojo didnt have any updates this week, but i still found a whole bunch. right here. i found out brawl hasnt gone gold, not all characters will return, and some more. Today i even got a new gameplay video. w00t! forums are the shiznit
Glad we're doing our part :) (though now I've got to do my part and close this thread since it's not really related to Brawl gameplay...thanks for the compliment though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom