• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(This is NEO) I'm going to be playing Ike competitively...

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Calm down, every thread gets to a point were everyone stops caring for a little while,
I remember that one time in scar's brawl competitivenes thread there was a moment when everyone began talking about captain planet, instead of debating.There is nothing wrong in having a little fun, or straying a bit from the thread's point, as it is not going to lay a whole thread to waste, the problem arises when the point of the thread is completely lost.
If you think I actually give a rat's *** what happens in this pitiful section of the Samshboards you're nuts.

I'm third generation don't give a ****.

Froth

Smash Journeyman
i like to full hop fair and full hop neutral b once in a while, it catches them off guard from the usual ike playstyle :laugh:

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Guys, I do main Marth but I'm also very interested in playing with Ike because

A. He's got a sword and range

and

B. As you can tell, I really like swords and range

Soon enough he will be my primary secondary

Thanks for all the support guys, I'm practicing

lord karn

Smash Master
here's another gem: ike's fair is really good. it's so strong that it kills some characters: they might as well put the controller down.
I heard when ptown hits someone it echos throughout the whole room

I heard that sometimes he johnny 3 stocks people just by thinking really hard

no joke

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
tested out ike at chu's biweekly yesterday, had some pretty good results

marth is a fun match up

uh.. olimar is not >_>

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'm not alone! I always thought marth was a fun match up even if it is in his favor there's no laser spaming and camping going on just 2 people fighting at close quarters.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Neo is a great player (reppin howard county =]) but i have NEVER seen so many people on some ones **** lol

Master Raven

Smash Master
JAB CANCEL.

Seriously, Ike has the best jab cancel in the game. Abuse it if you're in a position where you can. You can rack up to 30-40% damage against bigger and/or heavier opponents if they get caught in it.

Top Bottom