• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is how you DI sheik's tilt lock --

ADHD

Smash Hero
I've seen alot of ignorance going in the wolf boards on how to DI this, and a fox user even claimed to me it was an "infinite" after he was stupid enough to DI the wrong way.

You DI TOWARDS Sheik, not away or up.

You will be going the opposite way of sheik's ftilts by doing this, and she will be forced to change directions, which makes it incredibly hard to keep you in.

Do not DI away or up, or you will take 80-90 damage (fun stuff.)

Even with DI, you will take massive amounts of damage (around 70), but if you are dedicated and wont counter pick vs sheik, then DI towards her.

Sheik's tilt lock has the best time with fox and wolf, thats why I posted this here.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
LIES!!

Remember please DI away and up when in an f-tilt lock and make out lives easier. XP

Good stuff. ChromePirate speaks the truth, heed his words if you did not already know.

IDK

Smash Lord
wait whats the tilt lock? i don't play as shiek and have only played like 1. it's the one char i don't know enough about to play in a random battle or something.

ADHD

Smash Hero
wait whats the tilt lock? i don't play as shiek and have only played like 1. it's the one char i don't know enough about to play in a random battle or something.
When sheik looks like she's ****** fox (not kidding.) Her leg will just be going around and around and you won't be able to get out, then you DI towards her.

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
When sheik looks like she's ****** fox (not kidding.) Her leg will just be going around and around and you won't be able to get out, then you DI towards her.
You spin me right round baby right round!

*ON TOPIC*

When my brother tilt locks me, I normally try to perfect shield and works and then i shield grab him. But since i learn to DI towards Sheik, This will possibly reduce damage than trying to perfect shield.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wtf....this thread died 3 years ago why did post in it? To answer your question, just hope and pray the sheik messes up.

Look at the post dates before you post again.

M@v

Subarashii!
to be honest this still applies.....sheik isn't as bad as icies or pika for fox, but its still not fun.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Even still her infinite on Fox is pretty much inescapable
A good Shiek can jus switch directions of her tilt every two or three times to re-**** Fox
Best option is to take the **** with ur finger on shield jus to see if she messes up.

zero212

Smash Apprentice
Just dont get hit by a sheik ftilt when you're higher then 30% (i believe) because then there's jack you can do against a decent sheik player but if they try to ftilt lock you at a lower % you can just PS the tilts and i also believe you have to D.I down to touch the ground for a PS but i'm not too certain about this.

TKD

Smash Lord
vs Sheik's ftilt lock, I QCDI into her every hit, while holding shield. If I go through her, I QCDI into her again (the other direction). The opponent can't always guess which side you're at.

Top Bottom