• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This game is AWESOME

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
i am SO happy.

Brawl is a kajillion times better than I thought it would be.

the new physics of the game took a little while to get used to, but now, i feel like im playing melee...only a MUCH BETTER VERSION OF IT.

i am so so so so so so so happy brawl was released. its sooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooood

SilintNinjya

Smash Apprentice
just finished SSE....i didnt think the ending was as bad as i heard it was. even the "bad" parts of this game are better than most games. above all, im happy with the DIFFICULTY of this game. a LOT of other nintendo games have been going soft...but i was playing on hard, and it was HARD...i cant even imagine "intense."

though i bet, like melee, with in time, ill get to the point to where even intense isnt that difficult at all.

andrewg

Smash Apprentice
I feel as if brawl is ssbm just with low gravity mode on and has more characters. I thought something was wrong when I jumped with diddy and did not land for 3 seconds.

Top Bottom