• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This could be interesting...a new Nintendo event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Why am I not surprised? Is it because the secrecy surrounding SSBB is tighter then that of the Manhattan Project?

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Or Paris Hilton... *Borat pops out of nowhere* NAWT!

Well, at least Meta Knight's out of the way... what am I kidding, today blowed.

That's right... "blowed."

Sir James

The Doctor
Nintendo is supposed to be hosting some sort of Smash event soon. I was hoping that it was going to be today. Even if we don't get an event, it doesn't matter. We'll have the game in less than 3 months. I think we can hold it out just a little while longer. I mean...we've been waiting years for this game.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I saw the website Sir James posted. Man, they're keeping Brawl a secret when it comes to revealing it at events. They could've at least shown a trailer or something.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Wow takeshi when did you get so many posts. You're almost at 1000. It seemed like last week it was 700 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom