• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you wanna do before you die

Vigilante

Smash Lord
- A mere glimpse of satisfaction. Not expecting full-fledged happiness.
- Help as many troubled minds as possible improve their lives.
- Save some lives.
- A girlfriend.
- Play Project M.
- Travel.
- Improve the world at least in a small way.
- See Quebec Separate from Canada.

MTKO

Smash Journeyman
Not in any order of importance:
1. Be the best at one of the things I enjoy doing the most.
2. Travel to as many places as I possibly can and learn about the culture. I visited Japan once before and stayed with some families for a couple weeks. I really like the overall look of Japan, from the countryside right down to the heart of the biggest cities, and I find the culture very interesting.
3. Better my mental well being and also come to terms with any questions that were left unanswered in my life, so I can feel satisfied and good about my life before I die.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
In seriousness, I want to just live by my own rules, become someone who pretty much can do whatever whenever wherever I want. Accomplish something, win a major award for film making. Become a powerful person, earn the respect of the people around me.

Top Bottom