• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
But you don't need pro to download theytah's stuff. There's always a zip file included in the mediafire page along with the individual components.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Looks amazing, great remake of Dreamland, there's something off about Whispy's eyes though.
It would be great to see more N64 stage remakes coming from you.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Looks amazing, great remake of Dreamland, there's something off about Whispy's eyes though.
It would be great to see more N64 stage remakes coming from you.
His eyes arent 3d, but it'd be very hard to make them 3d since they're just eyes....

Juken

Smash Ace
Rare sighting of a wild bald eagle!
I think this would look better if the pants were the blue that's on his jacket, and then the gold parts of his boots were made the same red like his sleeves.

Juken

Smash Ace
Hey Theytah, was wondering if you could do a Smash 4 styled texture for the Black Shadow model over Captain Falcon that's on brawl vault.

Or if you could make a Black Shadow model port for Ganon, that'd be even more awesome.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I can't do anything right now because my power is out. Sorry :/
Hey Theytah, was wondering if you could do a Smash 4 styled texture for the Black Shadow model over Captain Falcon that's on brawl vault.

Or if you could make a Black Shadow model port for Ganon, that'd be even more awesome.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Would you be willing to do an abandoned Pokemon Stadium 2?

I recently got an empty Pokemon Stadium 2 texture that I love, but I think it would be awesome to see this take a little further. Maybe with the lights and screen off, it can be day time so it's still well lit. I'm not sure if I'd want the seating area overgrown, leaning towards a no on that front. I mostly just think the screen(s) off and maybe the lights off would be cool. Day or night(maybe lit by moon light or something?).

I'm thinking about just trying to figure out how to do it my self, but if it's something that would be easy for you to do quickly, I'd really appreciate it!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Would you be willing to do an abandoned Pokemon Stadium 2?

I recently got an empty Pokemon Stadium 2 texture that I love, but I think it would be awesome to see this take a little further. Maybe with the lights and screen off, it can be day time so it's still well lit. I'm not sure if I'd want the seating area overgrown, leaning towards a no on that front. I mostly just think the screen(s) off and maybe the lights off would be cool. Day or night(maybe lit by moon light or something?).

I'm thinking about just trying to figure out how to do it my self, but if it's something that would be easy for you to do quickly, I'd really appreciate it!
I'll add it to my list, but right now I'm working on a lot of stuff (like sorting through turbo mode contest submissions) so I'm a bit busy XD

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
Heavy DK(Could this come with a Boxing Gloves Alt, using the KGB?) please?

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Uh, Theytah, I have your rendition of Kongo Jungle and the fact that the background doesn't look much like the original Melee map bothered me quite a bit. I retextured the map to use similar colors to the original and I wanted to know if you could release it yourself.

Darth Shard

Dark Lord of the Smash Bros.
Theytah,

I had two requests of you that are modifications of your already modified stages, should you choose to accept them.

1) Would you consider making a daytime version of your Balanced Hyrule Castle 64 Night stage? That is to say, the same map, but with the background from Bridge of Eldin? Or, even better would be a version that changes from day to night and back to day again!

2) Indigo Stadium is easily my favorite texture of PS1, considering that it implements elements from PS!, Midair Stadium, and your own personal touch. Is there any chance we could get your textures over the new PS1 Redux stage?
http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/28sbrz/pokémon_stadium_redux_a_customizable_ps_with/

If you have time and decide to accept these requests I would be eternally grateful. And if not, that's okay too! You've given us a lot of cool material already!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Theytah,

I had two requests of you that are modifications of your already modified stages, should you choose to accept them.

1) Would you consider making a daytime version of your Balanced Hyrule Castle 64 Night stage? That is to say, the same map, but with the background from Bridge of Eldin? Or, even better would be a version that changes from day to night and back to day again!

2) Indigo Stadium is easily my favorite texture of PS1, considering that it implements elements from PS!, Midair Stadium, and your own personal touch. Is there any chance we could get your textures over the new PS1 Redux stage?
http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/28sbrz/pokémon_stadium_redux_a_customizable_ps_with/

If you have time and decide to accept these requests I would be eternally grateful. And if not, that's okay too! You've given us a lot of cool material already!
1. should be easy, just need to change the scenedata settings.

2. If it becomes an official PM stage then yes.

Uh, Theytah, I have your rendition of Kongo Jungle and the fact that the background doesn't look much like the original Melee map bothered me quite a bit. I retextured the map to use similar colors to the original and I wanted to know if you could release it yourself.
Your version still has the rock in it, but I'll make a version using the textures of both maps once I have the chance.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Love your stuff, man, especially the HD stages you've been putting out. *subs*

Do you know the base stage for your Yoshi's Island 64? I tried putting it over Yoshi's Island Brawl with a .rel from lakora.us that went STGDXBIGLUE ---> STGCRAYON, and then another that went STGBATTLEFIELD ---> STGCRAYON, but neither worked. Didn't work without a .rel, either. All gave silent freezes.

EDIT: Never mind, it was Final Destination; should have figured. Can't wait for Hyrule Castle and Saffron City!

Last edited:

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
1. should be easy, just need to change the scenedata settings.

2. If it becomes an official PM stage then yes.

Your version still has the rock in it, but I'll make a version using the textures of both maps once I have the chance.
Can extracting the texture data from my version and putting it on a version without the rock be good?

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Great work on the Revived Dreamland, I just wanted to ask if you will ever do a hack for a rainy Project M battlefield?

If you are taking requests could I request one? I know you are busy with the next PM update and all.

If so could you just do a background swap for Project M's battlefield? Rain and dark rainclouds in the background, not black clouds but the overcast kind of clouds.

Great work on everything else though, Revived Dreamland is amazing.

bountyxhunted

Smash Cadet
HEY THEYTAH! I was thinking wolf is pretty lacking on costumes and i was thinking he may need more. So here i am with a suggestion make a wolf X DBZ with bardock's armor (my favorite character)

Or you could do just the standard armor that looks like this

thanks theytah hope you consider it. :)

Edit 1: also forgot make sure it respects all hitboxes thanks ;)

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
HEY THEYTAH! I was thinking wolf is pretty lacking on costumes and i was thinking he may need more. So here i am with a suggestion make a wolf X DBZ with bardock's armor (my favorite character)

Or you could do just the standard armor that looks like this

thanks theytah hope you consider it. :)

Edit 1: also forgot make sure it respects all hitboxes thanks ;)
1. I don't do anime requests, sadly. If I did then I'd have to spend WAY more time with a bunch of random anime imports.

2. This already exists kinda http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24486

Top Bottom