• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There are new events on the 'Regular' tourneys online

pianoasis

Smash Cadet
The regular tourneys have been interesting lately, Nintendo has been adding For Glory events on Battlefield and Mii character only settings. This is great news for Mii Brawler/Fighter/Gunner mains (or secondaries) that want to test their skills beyond CPU games.

To get to it you connect to Online and open Online Events (button under "With Friends") and in Tourneys you click the button on the bottom that says Regular and has tourney brackets on it. Not enough people have been playing lately to get the new tourney brackets started, and I find that weird that no one wants to test their Mii skills or play on a map with platforms. Sometimes there are enough people for Battlefield, but no one has noticed the "Mii/For Glory" games yet

As a side note, did you know that 1-1-1-1 Miis were allowed in professional tournaments? That means they only let the pros use basic movesets, but at least they get to use them at all now.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Pretty cool. Probably should've posted this on the online boards though since this is something more appropriate for there.

Still, nice to see Nintendo trying to improve the game's online. It's still awful but it's an improvement.

pianoasis

Smash Cadet
I forgot to mention, this is the only way Nintendo has for using custom moves online against others. I just now noticed they're posting 1v1/For Glory/Custom Moves games as well

Top Bottom