• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The zeta zone: highlight vid from a vegas smasher

zeta

Smash Journeyman
Hey everybody my name if you couldn't guess is zeta. I've been around a while. My first tournament was tg6. I've been to OC2,3, SCC, a few of ken's biweeklies, and countless MLGs. If anything I say I don't play like any other falco i've seen, but thats my opinion. Anyways i hope you enjoy my vid :):):)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1X-Ej9L61k

Miharu

Smash Hero
It's alright, but believe or not, your style isn't as unique as you think it is. Seems like your opponents like to shieldgrab a lot, but nonetheless, nice vid.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, I like the idea of the utilt more often, at least you aren't putting yourself up for a shield grab more often and there were some innovative, original combos that were pretty sweet too, but that's just me.

lolomgwtfbbq

Smash Apprentice
You really like your u-tilts and bairs lol. I thought the unorthodox edge-guarding was pretty neat. Nice vid.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
gus cant claim dope's combo as made famous by pc...

other than that pretty entertaining vid.

zeta

Smash Journeyman
gus cant claim dope's combo as made famous by pc...

other than that pretty entertaining vid.

down here i vegas back throw to forward smash is known as the gus :) i'm not trying to take anything away from dope or pc though both are awesome players. i don't think i've had the pleasure of playing dope but pc is an animal.

yuma arizona thats not to far from vegas maybe you might come down during winter we hold weekly monday tournaments. if anyone is interested visit:

http://www.vegassmash.com/

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
yuma arizona thats not to far from vegas...
its like 5 and a half hours actually lol. i wouldn't mind going, but it is a little far actually haha. thx for the invite though, much appreciated

zeta

Smash Journeyman
not that big on lasers eh :o
if thats a question then the answer is the only time i laser spam is when i am desperate :laugh::laugh::laugh: i prefer to use lasers as accurately as possible then scream out headshot. especially against marths when his shield is wearing down abit or when a fox/falco is in the stall of their up b

zeta

Smash Journeyman
i had this moved out of the character specific area into the regular combo video section. I wanted some feed back from other falco players. I had it moved so everyone can see it. I hope everyone likes it. Thanks omni for moving it.

Top Bottom