• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The WORST character for Brawl...............

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
I say Sonic because he annoys me in any 3D game he's in, 2D is fine by al means, there he's cool but in 3D he's a ******** smug idiot. I'm glad no one said boo is the worst character, boo ftw, Boo would be better than toad as he's evil and if you want definition then king boo.

Del Money

Smash Champion
if sonic does make it, i would say perhaps knuckles should be the only other character allowed in from that series if any. none of those sonic adventure/anime-crap characters please (aka shadow or rouge) just the classics and no tails cuz hes become too prissy these days. as for worst characters i'd agree the wire frame but what about giga bowser and crazy hand? the battle stages are crowded enough without opponents taking up half the stage...and thats before they eat a red mushroom

p.s. speakin of crazy suggestions how about the Missingno pokemon/glitch from the red, blue and yelow games?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Andross... I dont care if he had a body, I dont care if he was a scientist, the guy has been pwned too many times for me to care...

Super Smash Dude

Smash Cadet
Young Link, he shouldn't be in Brawl. He's pretty much the same thing as Link except he's smaller and slightly, slightly, faster.

Basically, there's no difference between Link and Young Link so why waste time putting him into Brawl?

JaySmith

Smash Rookie
Out of all the ******** suggestions that people have been making, I feel like puking whenever I see any of the "INUYASHA SHOULD BE IN BRAWL ^.^" threads, so my vote goes to ANY anime character is the worst choice.

El Gordo

Smash Cadet
I think Pichu and Mewto don´t need to come back! Mewtwo would have a little chance,but Pichu will (so I hope) never return^^

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
Mario
Yoshi
DK
Link
Samus
Fox
Pikachu
Kirby

They're terribly unoriginal and there is no surprise in them being in the game. Out with the old in with the new, people. We need originality to shape our uncreative stale minds

lulz

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Without those characters it would make Nintendo look like it's disowning it's flagship games. Not to mention those are all main characters from their games so no more characters could come from those games.

No Mario, No Peach
No Yoshi no ?
No DK no Diddy or K.Rool
No Link no Vaati or Midna
No Samus no Zamus, Dark Samus or Ridley
No Fox no Falco, Wolf or Krystal
No Pikachu no Pokemon at all
No Kirby no Metaknight or King DeDeDe.

Removal of those characters would cripple Smash.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Lol, Scorpionic, if they still had the rep system I'd plus rep you. I don't like the idea Miis being in brawl, they look severly deformed.

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Mario
Yoshi
DK
Link
Samus
Fox
Pikachu
Kirby

They're terribly unoriginal and there is no surprise in them being in the game. Out with the old in with the new, people. We need originality to shape our uncreative stale minds

lulz
Thats stupid period. Just wipe out the whole base of nintendo just like that.

I would have to say Tingle, Tin Star, and any other pokeman except Luocario or Blaziken

Aesir

Smash Master
Jennifer Aniston. Period.
I'd hit it. But seriously who would want any actor in brawl? thats pretty dumb.

Young Link, he shouldn't be in Brawl. He's pretty much the same thing as Link except he's smaller and slightly, slightly, faster.

Basically, there's no difference between Link and Young Link so why waste time putting him into Brawl?
he's actually a lot faster then Link, and alot of people have alot of love for the character. Since he basically is the 'true' Link.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
NO MIYAMOTO FOR BRAWL! That' is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard of....stop suggesting it.

Specialized

Smash Rookie
I don't know if anyone said him yet, but Tingle. He's the most annoying character in the zelda franchises. I love popping his baloon on the Termina map.

beebee

Smash Apprentice
Toad, Toadsworth, Toadette, and other mushroom heads are called "Mushroom Retainers", according to the instruction manual of Super Mario Bros. 1. "Mushroom Retainers" doesn't sound creepy at all.

I think toad toadsworthand toadette should be in brawl because it would be fun just to beat them up all time.:chuckle:

StaticJim

Smash Rookie
i personally dont want to see pichu or dr. mario back in...
pichu is just pointless, takes damage when he attacks, and dr mario is just mario in a dr.s costume:confused:

Super Smash Dude

Smash Cadet
i personally dont want to see pichu or dr. mario back in...
pichu is just pointless, takes damage when he attacks, and dr mario is just mario in a dr.s costume:confused:
I agree with you when you say Pichu shouldn't be in Brawl, but Dr. Mario should. The difference between Dr. Mario and Mario is that Dr. Mario is stronger and throws pills that make noise when it hits something, and Mario is weaker and shoot fireballs

Kirye

Smash Ace
I agree with you when you say Pichu shouldn't be in Brawl, but Dr. Mario should. The difference between Dr. Mario and Mario is that Dr. Mario is stronger and throws pills that make noise when it hits something, and Mario is weaker and shoot fireballs
It's a friggin clone with a doctors outfit. >_> So he throws pills, big deal, in the end it's the same as the fireball. It's like saying Falcos shots are much different from Fox's because they have small knockback and they're slower. Though Falco could very well have his own moveset, since he's actually a separate character from Fox.

Super Smash Dude

Smash Cadet
It's a friggin clone with a doctors outfit. >_> So he throws pills, big deal, in the end it's the same as the fireball. It's like saying Falcos shots are much different from Fox's because they have small knockback and they're slower. Though Falco could very well have his own moveset, since he's actually a separate character from Fox.
Well Except for the extra strength and Doctor outfit, he is pretty much Mario. And Falco should have have his own moves, but with a slight similarity as Fox

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm going back to what I said first, miis would be the worst addition. I would rather see earthworm Jim than a mii( I hate earthworm Jim).

Top Bottom