• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Winter Solstice: (First 3DS and Wii U Tournament) Congrats AnDEh (3DS), Congrats Zeus (Wii U)

When should this tournament be held and should there be an actual prize given to First Place?

• December 13th and 14th and yes there should!

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • December 13th and 14th and no, no thanks!

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • December 20th and 21st and yes, there should!

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • December 2oth and 21st and no, no thanks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Can somebopdy make a xat? I find it much easier to communicate there.

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
In a few minutes, the Wii U portion of The Winter Solstice shall begin! Head on over to the Twitch links listed in the OP and check in on the challonge page for the tournament if you haven't already! Let's make this a fun event for all! ;)

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
EDIT: Accidental Double Post

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Aww shucks, I lost my match. I looked it up today, one of them they oneended in SD, but I had lower percent. My opponent won 3-2 when she forgot the rule, and so did I. I won 3-1 in reality but didn't move up. Makes me mad > : (

Last edited:

numanumaking13

Smash Cadet
NNID
numanumaking21
Good job to Zeus, he was really a strong opponent. I hope someday when I get better I can challenge the two people who I lost to and we can have a rematch. If anyone that I fought during this tournament wants to battle just let me know and I'll be happy to fight you again :)

Thanks to Toadster for allowing me to join this tournament. It was a lot of fun!

Top Bottom