• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The whole entire roster leaked(?) if so, spoilers.

Damax

Smash Lord
This is what FFS said Zelda's final smash is.

And this is what the Final Smash actually is.

I see no mention of Light arrows in his post and I see no Gods in that screenshot.

FFS has some serious explaining to do if he wants to remain credible, because after this and his alt costume list (where according to him Wario isn't that special), he's starting to sound like a huge fake.
and now I think we got the proof. so now you guys should stop posting about it, the ultimae truth was shown.

even though Zelda could summons 3 gods and light arrow the characters in the middle for pwnage but then again that would be only a try to get away. Aka correcting errors.

D

Deleted member

Ridley a boss?

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's so funny that I forgotten how to laugh... wait...

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
One thing. The name he gave to the Eternal Darkness stage is not something he made up. Apparently it's the title of the soundtrack song that belongs to the final battle between Alex and Pious, and presumably to Pious's platform over the void.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/376/376800p1.html

If he's lying about this he's done so much homework that it's like a full time job.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I'm guessing he seriously just did his homework, in an attempt to make he sound more credible. The irony there though is that he kept calling her Alexis Rovias, when her name is actually Alexandra Roivas. You'd think if he went to the trouble to be that accurate he's at least learn the main characters actual name.:ohwell:

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
i rather have mewtwo then jiggly
lucario PT pikachu and mewtwo thats who i want in brawl >:O

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing he seriously just did his homework, in an attempt to make he sound more credible. The irony there though is that he kept calling her Alexis Rovias, when her name is actually Alexandra Roivas. You'd think if he went to the trouble to be that accurate he's at least learn the main characters actual name.:ohwell:
That is the most probable answer, though there may be reasons for the repeated misspellings (i.e. SSBB only listed the character as "Alex" leaving him to guess at the extension). I know there's a 90% chance this is fake, but the Melee roster leak got "debunked" just like this is, and it turned out to be true. If there's really an ED character and stage present in the game, I may soil myself at the sheer level of win present in one little plastic disc. But I'm trying to refrain from getting my hopes up.

vesperview

Smash Hero
That is the most probable answer, though there may be reasons for the repeated misspellings (i.e. SSBB only listed the character as "Alex" leaving him to guess at the extension). I know there's a 90% chance this is fake, but the Melee roster leak got "debunked" just like this is, and it turned out to be true. If there's really an ED character and stage present in the game, I may soil myself at the sheer level of win present in one little plastic disc. But I'm trying to refrain from getting my hopes up.
No, really put your feet on the ground right now, this is 100% fake.

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
No, really put your feet on the ground right now, this is 100% fake.
I'm going to keep my feet up, thank you very much. Whether you're right or not is immaterial - the only thing you're coming off as is shrill. No-one will know anything about anything for two weeks yet, and this is no reason to blow a fuse. Take a chill pill.

vesperview

Smash Hero
I'm going to keep my feet up, thank you very much. Whether you're right or not is immaterial - the only thing you're coming off as is shrill. No-one will know anything about anything for two weeks yet, and this is no reason to blow a fuse. Take a chill pill.
Please, the guy is even cynical enough to say he could be lying and didn't you see his alternate costume list? Skeleton Luigi? Cyber DK? There is really no good reason to take his word on this, unless you're way too desperate to believe any sort of thing, specially after today's Zelda CoroCoro report which completely debunked him.

ßruK

Smash Apprentice
Not yet.

vesperview thinks this guy is a ******.

I don't think he is a ******... in any way shape or form. If he is indeed lieing I would congratulate him anyways.

Still he's not debunked for me. I'm taking his word for granted... what else can I do? It's fun, anyways... and this man is releasing a lot of info every single day... from a not so credible source, but who cares... everything he said so far is plausible. At least for me.

And yeah, I'm the kind of guy who'd think Ridley is in, and Isaac too... but this is Sakurai's game, not mine, not yours... anything can happen. Well, Almost. Here you'll find that "almost".

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Sheik isn't on the list.
Sheik was confirmed by CoroCoro.
This is fake.

Nothing to see here....
When?

If you are talking about that interview, that only confirms sheik is in the game. There are assist trophies, trophies, and even stickers in the game, so a model proves nothing.

I'm not saying she will or won't, but if she has been confirmed playable, I missed it.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
When?

If you are talking about that interview, that only confirms sheik is in the game. There are assist trophies, trophies, and even stickers in the game, so a model proves nothing.

I'm not saying she will or won't, but if she has been confirmed playable, I missed it.
Supposively her v special is a transformation, and the only logical transformation is Sheik... and with the supporting evidence that Sheik got a "twilight" makeover... she will most likely return.

Speedwobbles223

Smash Apprentice
This list is completel BS. He even says it could be a lie.

"Animal Crosser, HA. I'm not even going to go there. I will leave that up to Sakurai. It's too much of a spoiler."

He cant even think up movesets...

Too much of a spoiler? You just enveiled the entire roster

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
i mean if your going to make a fake roster, at least make it a good one

when i see other "leaks" i think to myself-i wouldnt mind this roster too much, or i could see this happening

but this is just stupid

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Please, the guy is even cynical enough to say he could be lying and didn't you see his alternate costume list? Skeleton Luigi? Cyber DK? There is really no good reason to take his word on this, unless you're way too desperate to believe any sort of thing, specially after today's Zelda CoroCoro report which completely debunked him.
This thread cannot be good for your blood pressure, man. Yes, I find all of it believable. Do I think it's true? Sort of. Not really. Do I want to think it's true? Goodness yes. I like surprises, and this is surprising as hell.

btw, Zelda's been confirmed to have Light Arrows now. That doesn't mean that's her FS. That doesn't confirm Shiek's existence or absence, or Shiek's FS. In short, without context, it confirms absolutely nothing, and is no basis for any argument.

vesperview

Smash Hero
This thread cannot be good for your blood pressure, man. Yes, I find all of it believable. Do I think it's true? Sort of. Not really. Do I want to think it's true? Goodness yes. I like surprises, and this is surprising as hell.

btw, Zelda's been confirmed to have Light Arrows now. That doesn't mean that's her FS. That doesn't confirm Shiek's existence or absence, or Shiek's FS. In short, without context, it confirms absolutely nothing, and is no basis for any argument.
It's on the CoroCoro translation, it IS her FS.

Top Bottom