• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Villainous Captor of Kings and Queens, Ultimate Ghost for Smash!

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Ultimate Ghost

(Handsome devil, ain't he?)

Who is He?
Well, first of all, you can't just assume the Ghost is a "he". That's rude. You don't know.
Anyways, The Ultimate Ghost is the final boss of Find Mii (or Streetpass Quest, for you Europeans out there). After defeating the Armored Fiend, your Mii is finally saved, and everything's just hunky dory.

Oh wait.
It isn't.

Bam, outta nowhere, the Ultimate Ghost shows up and grabs the king/queen.

...Time to take a few more walks and see who you can pick up on Streetpass.

But wait, there's more!

The Ultimate Ghost returns in Find Mii 2 (Streetpass Quest 2), this time as the second-to-last boss. This time he can spew gas that kicks your Mii's level down a notch.
So that's cool.

Moveset Ideas:
(So far I've only got specials)
Neutral B: Haunting Screech

The Ghost yells out a horrid screech. This attack has no knock back, but does damage like Fox's blaster and slows down all effected opponents.

Side B: Armored Fiend
Ghosty briefly transforms into the Armored Fiend, and rushes forward in similar vein to Little Mac's neutral B. This attack can be charged, and and the Ghost cannot be knocked back during this time. However, this attack has a lot of ending lag.

Up B: Ghastly Flight
The ghost morphs into a ball-like head and flies in a straight direction, kinda like Pit's Up B, but with less height. This attack does damage on contact.

Down B: Power-Down Gas
The Ghost expels Power-Down gas in both directions. This attack briefly stuns any foes the gas comes into contact with the gas.

Arguments:
"Ultimate Ghost can't be in because he's too big."
He's pretty big, sure. However, aren't ghosts pretty much known to change their shape? I could easily see him being about the same size as Bowser.

"Ultimate Ghost won't be in because Find Mii is already represented by the Miis."
Um, no. The Miis represent the Smash Bros. Series. There is currently no fighters technically representing the Find Mii series, but there is a stage.

"Ultimate Ghost won't be in because he's only been in two games."
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that still more than Shulk has ever been in? :troll:

"Ultimate Ghost is not well-known."
Ultimate Ghost is the final boss of software that is pre-loaded onto your 3DS. If you've ever used Streetpass, chances are you've seen the Ultimate Ghost.

Thank you for reading!!

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Completely necessary extra post just in case I need more space.

Top Bottom