• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The unOfficial Melee>Brawl character changes

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
This thread will be used to discuss the possible changes made to current confirmed characters in brawl.
Everyone knows that Melee had HUGE changes made to the characters, such as Samus's Dair, Mario's B, Pikachu's quick attack, Falcon's Uair ect.

Anyway from looking at some megaman speed runs in youtube I recalled how Samus actually charges her Beam in her games. A player would have to hold the B button for a certain amount of time to get different charges. Samus, like megaman, would flash when she's fully charged and when the button is released she'd fire of course.

Should It be in brawl? Would it be a problem to use her bomb, screw attack ect. I don't know lol. I'd like it...

Also, what if Samus got her Ice beam in brawl? It would freeze enemys at high percentages just like Ice climbers attacks. Fully charged shots would freeze even at low percentages.
She could space jump?

Playing the original Metriod. Zamus can use a gun... and crawl so... It's not like they put crawling in just because of Snake.

Looking forward to others posts and thoughts about how characters could be gimped/ improved.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Space jumping for Samus would be the normal double jump in smash. In the Pokemon games Pikachu could learn a new move called Volt Tackle it shoul replace skull bash which is a common move for anyone to learn. Has skull bash been shown in the trailers? If not it may be changed.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i think Samus' charge should remain the same but (as stated in the Official Megaman thread) mega man should charge like this, so it would differentiate their only similar weapon. But since this thread is only for confirmed characters i think her charge should stay the same. if it aint broke dont fix it

Top Bottom