• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Uniqueness Tier List: Captain Falcon, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, and Meta-Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
One difference between TL and Link is that TL doesnt use his feets; translate that into TS, and we have an interesting "no kicks" version of the character. This means more than half of her normals will be gone and changed into other moves, which also translates in a very different metagame for the character.

I imagine a stronger and faster version of sheik, but with less range and less combo potential.
--

Impa = zelda + sheik + shadow powers = zeikadorf.
Maybe a sword.

Last edited:

Smady

Smash Master
Link uses his sword for all of his tilts/strong attacks, and only for two moves in his aerials does he use a kick. It's only changed in Toon Link because his legs are too stubby to reach far enough. Unlike Link, Sheik doesn't have a weapon that makes sense for her clone to use in place of her melee attacks. Sheik would naturally be different from Toon Sheik, but I draw a line there, because any character naturally can't be the exact same as another or there is no point.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Toon Sheik, eh? Well, I'm storming in to rate.
I am not going to make a giant post like I did for Shulk and Bomberman. I am late to the party and missed rating Toon Zelda and Tetra, but I will rate the Toons individually regardless:

Toon Zelda: F
Only a few moves will be separate from Zelda herself. Toon Link has many moves in common with Link, I doubt this will change in the next Smash game. So, this same thing will be applied here. Wind Waker doesn't have Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, and Nayru's Love, but Sakurai will give those moves to her since, according to Toon Link's page on the DOJO!!, it's a rule that their specials are the same.
Tetra: C+
She has more to draw from in Wind Waker. I bet that she could use daggers and grappling hooks or other pirate moves. I wouldn't say that she is the most unique Zelda character out there (I would give that honor to Ghirahim and Vaati), but she still has some inspiration behind her.
Tetra would be an original character. Perhaps not the most unique, but still has some potential going for her. It's just a shame that the only way to get her on the roster would be to slap her with a clone.

Now... who are we rating?
Toon Sheik: F-
This is the borderline definition of last minute clone filler. If Sakurai really wants to put in as little effort just to expand the roster, he would make a Toon Sheik instead of pairing Toon Zelda with Tetra.
To Toon Link's and Toon Zelda's credit, they have at least some inspiration from their games to make an original moveset (though I doubt this will happen). Toon Sheik, on the other hand, would most likely be a flat-out, uninspired clone whose only existence is to have more characters on the roster.

I'm not gonna bother with Impa since I really don't care about her.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Here are the Impa specials that I proposed in the Impa thread.

SPECIALS:
UP, Darting ShadowsImpa fades into a shadowy silhouette which then splits into four shadows that move away in a cross formation. After traveling a bit, Impa will reappear in one of the shadows based off of a direction indicated. and the others will detonate for a small amount of damage.
(example: If you activate it in the air and indicate to the right, the shadows will spread out in a + and Impa reappears on the right. If indicating up and left, the shadows would instead spread out in a X.)

SIDE, Escalating BarrageA multi-stage projectile assault, essentially a ranged version of Marth's side B.
1. Impa tosses a simple dagger to the side indicated.
2. Side: Tosses two weak daggers, slightly angled up and down.
- Down: Scatters caltrops onto the ground that will make enemies take damage and trip (disappear after a short while).
- Up: Throws up an arcing double-sided sickle at a 45 degree angle that cuts through enemies as it falls back to the ground.
3. Side: A flurry of three weak daggers.
- Down: Drops a bomb in front of her that goes off in a few seconds. Dangerous for those who just tripped on the caltrops and are stunned on top of it.
- Up: Throws a handful of (weak) deku nuts in a 45 degree arc. Does damage on impact, no real launch or stun.

NEUTRAL, Umbral OrbImpa starts summoning a growing crystal ball into her hand. Once fully grown or interrupted by shielding, she can throw it where it will explode on impact. While it will not explode in her hand, if dropped or thrown without hitting anything it will start to flash and then explode. Similar to a chargeable version of Link's bombs.

DOWN, Mark of the SheikahImpa enters a focused pose and deflects the next attack against her; a melee hit is negated and projectiles are just disintegrated. The attacker is then marked by the Sheikah symbol above their head for a few seconds. While marked, the target gets stunned instead of launched when hit allowing a skilled Impa character to quickly rack up damage.

TAUNTS
1. Forms a Sheikah meditative pose.
2. Puts two fingers to her mouth and whistles a quick victory anthem.
3. Deftly tosses two knives into the air and then balances them on her fingertips before she puts them away.

I love my girl Impa to death, but if the only premise of this thread is "Uniqueness" there's a chance that she doesn't rate as high as some other contenders.
Uniqueness: B

Toon Sheik? Go burn in a fire. Tetra is the only thing that makes sense.
Toon Sheik: D-

Shotguner159

Smash Apprentice
It makes sence she is fighting with the soldiers, as she serves as sort of 'captain' or general of them anyway in OoT.
No she doesn't. Guards in Ocarina of Time never refer to her as general or captain. The Wounded Soldier calls her Zelda's nanny, while the Clock Soldiers of Kakariko call her Zelda's attendant. The Clock Soldiers also call her the Great Impa because she opened up the previously Sheikah only village up to everyone. The game never gives any indication that she was involved with the army or had authority over guards.

Anyway, B tier. Illusions, shadow magic and prophecy are features of Sheikah in general, and as an actual Sheikah, Impa could adapt them into a moveset, like any attack that does nothing straight away, but activates after a certain amount of time, or attacks that have the same animation, but one is a close range attack while the other is long range.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well, still it makes sense for her fighting amongst them.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Toon Sheik is just a Sheik clone. Same for Impa. F for both. :p

Just kidding, ignore the Impa part 'cause I know nohing about her.

andimidna

Smash Master
Impa as a clone of Sheik: F
Not a - as she looks a bit different.
Certainly not the ideal choice.
Impa's actual ability to be unique: B
She has gimmicky time based magic spells, bombs, and shadowy Sheikah magic.
Her design is unique from Sheik.
Similar to Rosalina being more similar to Zelda rather than Peach against common opinion, Impa is more similar to Zelda than Sheik.
Sheik is an agile physical fighter and attacks like a ninja.
Zelda is a tank-y long-range fighter that attacks like a Mage.
Impa is an agile long-range fighter that attacks like a Mage.
She'd move like Sheik, but that's it.
And there's no reason to assume her magic would be similar to Zelda's.
She has time bombs, beacon portals, light magic, shadow magic... And all Zelda has is Goddess Magic... And some light magic.
She might take the speed, agility, and gravity of Sheik. And some light magic from Zelda. But her specials and final smash would be unique.

Toon Sheik: F-
He should be even lower than Toon Zelda.
At least Toon Zelda HAD the Phantom before it was deconfirmed.
At least Toon Zelda actually uses a bow, even if Zelda uses it too.
This is a clone of a character that doesn't actually fight. Who already had everything made. He doesn't exist and deserves nothing better than permanently the lowest character.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Toon Shiek gets an F tier

I do not need to explain this one.

Impa is D+

She's got some things to work work, I'll give her that, but overall she comes from the same clan as shiek, and has about as much to work with as her. I think anyone can be unique, but some are better equipped than others.

Smady

Smash Master
Random suggestion for OP: take "Uniqueness Tier List" out of the week names in the directory. It's unnecessary and impairs navigation.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
For these two ill say

Impa - B

So far many have said she could take a lot from sheik so there is that. But she also has enough to work with on her own, just when thinking about her SS version. I dont even know if weve even delved into the possibility of shadow powers, what with her being the sage of shadow. Theres a lot of potential there

Toon Sheik - F

This character would soley exist to give toon zelda her sheik equivalent, which would almost absolutely be a clone based on her existence alone. If toon link shows no changes, i wouldnt expect anything related to toon zelda to either.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Toon Shiek:
Hahahaha . . . wait you serious?
Anyway this character never even existed and he would obviously be a clone so:
F-

========================================================

Now the real contender Impa server and protector of the Royal Family of Hyrule.

Well it all depends on what incarnation of Impa it is. The 3 most possible contenders are from Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, and the Oracle games. Being from the Sheikah tribe it's easy to assume that she would share some qualities and characteristics of Zelda's alter ego Sheik. Being the sage of shadows she could implement show biased magics along he normal moves.

Overall she dose have potential to be unique the only thing that hurts her is that she can have qualities similar to Sheik. My final grade is:
B-

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I can get the "toon sheik not even exist" argument but this is the "uniqueness tier list" thread, there is no point if people not even try :''''(

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Impa idk but I would think Toon Sheik would be F, because she would be part of Toon Zelda and just a light weight clone of Sheik probably.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Impa would be our first fast and nimble magic user for the most part. Being able to use light magic, shadow magic, and arguably more gives her plenty on its own...however, she looks similar to Sheik and also could downright take her moveset.

B

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Giving them both an F-.

Both are nothing more than Sheik palette swaps.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Impa: C-
Impa would likely draw from Sheik's moves. But, hopefully only in the basic moves department. She could have unique special involving deku nuts, magic and (possibly) the ocarina. Only is elevated from D by the possibility of unique specials.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Alrighty we had many response regarding Impa, I appreciate the many responses from you guys. It looks like we are back on track. :)

Today we are rating two versions of Ganondorf, Classic Ganon and the Toon Ganondorf. Classic Ganon has magic and a trident to equip him in his moveset. And Toon Ganondorf whom has dual swords to establish a difference from regular Ganondorf in his moveset.

Remember analyses are recommended, but giving off a grade is fine. ;)

Tagging @ AncientTobacco AncientTobacco ,@ Forcerounds Forcerounds , and @ Pacack Pacack for Classic Ganon.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Classic Ganon, I can imagine that. I suppose he'd go like this:

Toon Ganondorf? I think six Zelda characters is pushing it at this point, just my opinion.

Regardless, I think both would be pretty unique.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
Alrighty we had many response regarding Impa, I appreciate the many responses from you guys. It looks like we are back on track. :)

Today we are rating two versions of Ganondorf, Classic Ganon and the Toon Ganondorf. Classic Ganon has magic and a trident to equip him in his moveset. And Toon Ganondorf whom has dual swords to establish a difference from regular Ganondorf in his moveset.

Remember analyses are recommended, but giving off a grade is fine. ;)

Tagging @ AncientTobacco AncientTobacco ,@ Forcerounds Forcerounds , and @ Pacack Pacack for Classic Ganon.
Well alright then. I guess I'll have to say something since it's CGanon.

1. How many diverse options does this character have?
Well there's the Trident, which offers a ton of different options for both melee attacks and magic projectiles. He could also summon fire bats like ALttP (and possibly other mooks as well). And of course he's also able to just punch.
2. Is their moves or abilities diverse from the rest of the Smash cast?
Well there isn't a spear/polearm user in Smash yet, so I'd say yes.
3. Has the concept of the character been done before?
A heavy character with a weapon has been done with King Dedede, but as stated above his abilities would be diverse from the other characters.
4. Does the character's abilities and moves provide enough to be entertaining?
Yes. There's a ton of stuff they could do with the trident. Spinning attacks, jabs, swings etc. for melee and shooting magic and fire bats as projecticles. He can also throw the trident as a boomerang and teleport.
5. How visually different is the character in terms of body shape and looks?
Compared to the rest of the cast? Very. I mean, he's a giant boar-like humanoid with a trident. There's no-one else even close to that in the roster.
6. Does it fit the character well enough?
Well yes. Trident moves and magic fit a trident user with magic.

Overall I'd probably give him a B+.
Now, regarding Toon Ganondorf... I can't really think of anything besides sword moves if we're going by what he actually does in WW. And I don't think the fact that he uses two really makes much of a difference. So Toon Ganondorf gets a C.

Last edited:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Vaati: A
Toon Sheik: F
Toon Zelda: F
Toon Ganondorf: C (I guess 2 swords is kinda unique)
Ganon A (Giant pig with a trident and several moves to pull from)

Last edited:

Smady

Smash Master

Ganon: A

It may come as a shock, but Ganon has plenty of uniqueness compared to the other heavyweights in Brawl and can bring a tonne of new ideas to the table. Not only are these fun and creative, but they fit perfectly well into Smash Bros. Number one on the list is his trident. It acts as a great way to fill out his standards and aerials. There is no weapon quite like it, being a long, powerful weapon that can hit from medium-range and works well as a clubbing weapon, too. Aside from that Ganon offers a number of options as a melee fighter that aren't covered that extensively in Brawl as a heavyweight - just look at those muscles on his hand there. Those hooves and his pure strength give innovative potential to diversify Ganon from the monstrous Bowser and comical Dedede by making him a pillar of strength, an oppressive force befitting of a slower, more powerful Ganondorf.

That's the simple stuff out of the way, now we have to cover the other uses of his trident for starters. It can be thrown and this opens up some fun questions - what happens to moves on say, his standards in the time the trident is thrown? To be honest you could easily have two sets of inputs based on his gigantic size and trident, substituting the latter for the former be it may that Ganon has thrown his trident at that given moment. This is one interpretation you could go for, but there are plenty of ways to not only work around it, but work it into a unique playstyle. The trident can act as a beacon for spells or simply as a pressuring tool, as Ganon casts his spells at the same time for a new type of combined long-range attack. It would allow for Ganon to get over Ganondorf's pitfall of being super powerful but equally slow, in a heartbeat.

We've not even touched on the magic yet and that's because I feel it's the most self-evident part of Ganon's potential. He can teleport around the battlefield, use fireballs that turn into Fire Keese, stomp the ground to make it disappear because of his incredible power. His fire magic circles his trident to give a great new way for magic to work that flows seamlessly into throwing around his trident in a forceful manner. Ganon can transform into a bat and spit out fire magic in pillar on the ground, again giving simple magic that can easily work to make Ganon unique and comes as a natural way to use magic if separated from his weapon, if it can't be circled around it. It's a fairly straightforward character to make into a set despite how grandiose he may seem at a glance, the specials are dead easy and he has just the right amount of potential for other moves. This is all based purely on his Link to the Past fight, if you take from other places too, which Sakurai would do, it's easily an A.

Toon Ganondorf: C

The literal same guy as in Melee only bitter, older and using a couple of swords instead of his magic. In some ways this honestly makes it harder to see how Ganondorf can have a full set, as the younger Ganondorf can realistically perform all of Falcon's moves easily, not so much the fat windy version. Nonetheless, he has use of some magic and the swords count for something; doesn't hurt his uniqueness to not be a direct clone of another character. He'd likely retain some moves from the original Ganondorf seeing as they are the same character, what I can see change are the standards and smashes to include the swords. If the specials changed, I can see magic take a center point but this Ganondorf doesn't use it all that terribly much. I don't think that the Phantom Ganon summon would ever work in a moveset and other than that I can't remember much else of magic he conjures that's actually seen. I also fail to see how Ganondorf's specific brand of swordplay is unique compared to the lords or any other fighter, he uses two, that's the extent of his uniqueness.

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Ganon: B+
Ganon in his giant pig form generally wields a trident, which is a unique weapon. He also wielded dual swords in the Ocarina of Time. Other abilities include teleportation, fire balls, splitting fireballs, blue fire and possible lightning manipulation. He wouldn't be very unique in terms of being another large, heavyweight villain. But he could be the first to be projectile driven. So that's something.

Toon Ganondorf: C+
As a sword user only, his moves would be a bit bland. but a Dual Wielder is something unique, at least.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Classic Ganon: A

The big baddie of the series since the very beginning, Ganon has an impressive resume of abilities to pull from that you'd be hard-pressed to find in another character.

Ganon's signature weapon is a trident, which is a weapon not wielded by any other smash bros character thus far. His trident would gift him with impressive range that no current heavyweight currently has and would make up the majority of his moveset. Surprisingly, this trident is actually more than just a held weapon. It doubles as a large spinning projectile when he throws it.

While not obviously the epitome of uniqueness at first, this trident offers him a very interesting potential playstyle that focuses on abusing his range to prevent the opponent from attacking his extremely large body frame. This alone is enough for me to justify a B-, but his abilities hardly stop there:

Summoning flaming bats is one of his signature abilities.

He has a recurring shockwave/quake attack.

And a bat form (an obvious recovery).

(Sorry to say that those are the only ones I have pictures of.)

Teleportation (In almost all of his boss battles).
And several magical attacks (red, blue, and green fireballs, energy balls, lightning, and the iconic Dead Man's Volley among others)

With all of that, I think it's safe to give him an A+.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll give this a shot.

Classic Ganon: A

Out of all of the heavy characters in Smash Bros, there's not one that handles projectiles particularly well. Luckily, Classic Ganon has that covered with his magic attacks. Using the trident for physical attacks has also never been done in Smash bros. If anything, his only drawback is that he is likely to be compared to Dedede, another heavy character with a giant weapon. Luckily, slashing, stabbing, and spinning the trident around like a propeller cannot be done with Dedede's hammer. Here are some move set ideas:

B: Fire Bats
This is a charging move like Samus' charge beam. Hold B until it is fully charged with a full circle of flames, then release the flames as fiery bats all at once!

Up B: Teleport
Ganon turns invisible for a bit, but his trident remains and spins in the direction of his teleportation path. This form of recovery is slow and Ganon is very vulnerable when the animation is over, but during this move, the trident will damage anyone who gets too close.

Forward B: Deadman's Volley
While I'd rather see Ganondorf use this move, under the assumption that Ganondorf has not changed (I hope not), Ganon can use this move too in Four Swords Adventure. He'll shoot out a green sphere of magic in front of him. Only one sphere can be on the stage at one time. Using Forward B again while Deadman's Volley is active will make Ganon perform a slash with his trident. Opponents can deflect it and not get hurt if they attack it, but a good Ganon player can take advantage of this situation. The more Deadman's Volley is deflected, the stronger it becomes.

Down B: Fire Twister
This move is based of Ganon in A Link to the Past. When Ganon is halfway defeated he'll summon one fire bat to spin around him and leave flames on the floor. The same rules apply in Smash bros. Opponents in front or in back of Ganon will get damaged by the fire bat and it will leave flames on the platform that cause damage.

Toon Ganondorf: D

Despite wielding two swords, I don't see Toon Ganondorf being a well-liked addition because it isn't unique enough I believe. His move options would still be limited to the same sort of moves that the other sword users have. The only thing Toon Ganondorf has going for him is his character design. He does look really cool.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord

Classic Ganon
:pit:
*bat flies into the stage*

One of the strongest and most powerfull characters in nintendo.
At close range he is a great damage dealer with fast long-ranged moves. The middle top of his trident has the abbility to push you to him, acting like some kind of twisted grab. He is really all about having the control.
Neutral B: the iconic magic ball, you know how this works

Side B: ganon throws his trident to the oponent like a boomerang :link2:; this thing spins at high speed dealing a similar damage and knockback to pit's side b, but of course, at long distance. It quickly returns to you, so is the lag effect on the enemy what really counts. It goes through enemies so it can hit you twice if you are not carefull. You are defenseless until the move ends.
Up B:

Down B: ganon starts flashing and moving at high speed in a fixed frame, allowing to land quickly and gaining the abbility to float for some seconds. You can finish it with a normal move, just be sure that move is his jab ;D

Smash Final: Ganon calls his fire bats like pits FS, except this creatures dont really knock you out but are focused on deals damage by flying around and burning the stage.

Toon Ganondorf :metaknight:
If you havent noticed already, his is supposed to be a remake of this guy:

He moves slowly and jumps floatly, a living wall, getting closer and closer to you.
Does incredible fast attacks both in air and ground, and if he hits you with the base of his sword (his hand) you are going to be knocked out; he is a bubble, and you dont want to be in the core.
No feets moves just like TL (im obssesed with this), which means no sparta kick, no utilt and no dair :ganondorf:, except for his jab which actuallly has a feet move similar to ike, because he actually does it in wind waker.
His up B needs to be the spin attack, we all know why:link:

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Toon Ganondorf... hmmm...
He has 2 swords, but Ganondorf has 1 sword and doesn't use it.
Swords aren't extremely unique themselves...
C- or D+

Classic Ganon...
He's a heavy trident user...
Fire...
Bats...
B+ or A-
He's a good pick. Many boss fights to take stuff from. Like... 10?

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Wow, I never thought I would be a Classic Ganon fan, but... here I am.

Classic Ganon gets an solid B. He has a lot to work with.

Toon Ganondorf gets a solid C. Twin Sword user is cool, but not revolutionary.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Giving both a B.

Spears and dual wielding, respectively, are both new mechanics that aren't that different from what we have now, but can provide something new to play with.

Also, I think we should tier the veterans (and confirmed newcomers) sometime down the road.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
We had some really interesting moves for Classic Ganon particularly, great job guys. :D

Today we are rating the green troll with floating balloons, Tingle! Can he prove that his confetti, balloons, magic, and Rupees prove to unique at it's finest?

Remember analyses are recommended, but giving a grade is just as fine. ;)

Tagging @FalKoopa for Tingle.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord

Im expecting something like wario in many of his moves and and air properties.

Unlike
he only has one big balloon, which means his recovery is easier to counter.
This means his air abbilities should be far superior than just having multiple jumps, but actually being able to levitate like rob, more exactly like mewtwo in project M (im assumming villagers balloons are endless until getting poped though).

Then we have the iconic bombs
bigger and with more knockback than what toon link has. They should be his standard B move and act like snake granades
he could even use them with his balloons on.

Jab:
tingle.png
standard move on his game, smash buttons all you can, a cloud of dust will surround you and the enemy. Jab ends when the enemy manage to get out. Considering all the infinite jabs end with a finisher move in smash4, this will be an awesome move xD

Well thas about it, a gimmick character, he could even use snake's C4 inspired on his tingle tuner in wind waker.
His AT effect could be his final smash, but with the hammers hitting foes or making everybody tiny, so much fun.

Last edited:

Smady

Smash Master

Tingle: B+

First of all, Tingle's body shape is fairly unique. A great comparison is to Wario: a stumpy, incredibly stocky build, only slightly taller and more thin. In filling up the standards and aerial moves, you could rely on his statue to give scrappy moves, fitting the character as shown by his dust ball attack from his own games. There isn't a huge deal of potential for standards or aerials, but this is one character you can justify using props in his moves; he's a very strange, wacky guy. A rupee throw here or there, or popping out a generic item for one or two moves means he can easily have a full set and Villager is the only one who uses a remotely similar concept.

The hard stuff aside, Tingle has obvious stuff for grab and specials. He can use his balloon for a recovery - not a carbon copy of Balloon Fighter's but far more risky, likely similar to Snake's Cypher. Rupees can easily be used on moves, as can other treasures collected by Tingle mostly as bludgeoning or thrown items. His grab is obviously going to be the dustball, if not a special. The Tingle Tuner is good for a single special too. It's harder than I thought it'd be to think of things Tingle can do, although he has plenty of little things that are very original. His game has more than enough, and unlike other Wind Waker or Majora's Mask reps I see, Tingle can actually use all of the weird objects because he is that sort of character. A few things aren't going to be totally original - use of bombs and the balloon (in premise) are two examples, but for the most part he stands out well from his peers.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Tingle using ruppees as moves is like wario throwing bags of money at the enemy... he will never do that.

Smady

Smash Master
Wario already farts on his opponent and rides his bike. That's far crazier in concept than throwing gold bags, and mostly is to represent his WarioWare side. If it was purely for Waro Land he'd do more applicable things, say a Mario up special-like interpretation of coins in his melee attacks or something treasure-related in his specials. Tingle wouldn't necessarily throw rupees but they can be included in certain moves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom