• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Uniqueness Tier List: Captain Falcon, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, and Meta-Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Stream Edge should be his Forward Smash.
Shaker Edge should be his Down Smash.
Air Slash should be his F-Air.
Light Heal should be in the moveset somewhere. Maybe as the regular arts special move.
Though I'm not too sure where to add Slit Edge to the moveset. @-@
Battle Soul should be there too, if possible, but I'm not sure which trait it should sacrifice, maybe a long stun?
Neutral-B should definitely be him activating his arts.
There's alot of sacrificing in his moveset, I'm starting to think he could be lots of fun now!

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Please continue on with the Shulk conversation if you are not interested in this analysis.
DR. KAWASHIMA

1. How many diverse options does this character have?
Dr. Kawashima's moveset can easily be based on the various subjects of education, with also some attacks inspired by the Brain Age games. He could have attacks such as a Brain Age Test (In which Kawashima hypnotizes the opponent for a while into deep confusion), a Word Attack Ship (In which he uses the space ship as a recovery and an attack for hitting opponents above, a simple word throw (In which he throws words in a crossword formation, and a Concentration move. For a playstyle, he would be a slow but mentally fast attacker. As you keep attacking your opponents (about 5 times to get 5 EXP points), you gain your level goes up one, just like in the Concentration Training (In which you go up a level depending on the amount of correct answers you get). The maximum level is 5, which turns him into Devilish Kawashima. In which Kawashima is x1.5 better on all stats. Although if you get hit enough times, you go down a level, lowering your overall stats. Although additional things like dodging at the right time allows you to gain an EXP point. Being KOed will automatically lower his stats to level 1. You can also gain EXP through a special move called Concentrate. Mastering Kawashima requires the player to not get hit and focus, in order to gain EXP points for better stats.

2. Is their moves or abilities diverse from the rest of the Smash cast?
His moves are so diverse, it's a category in the world that has not been done in Smash Bros. yet.
3. Has the concept of the character been done before?
So far no one has the style of a levelling up system like Kawashima.
4. Does the character's abilities and moves provide enough to be entertaining?
If it is as curious as trying Wii Fit Trainer out because she is so bizarre, then the same would go for Dr. Kawashima.

5. How visually different is the character in terms of body shape and looks?
He's a Japanese professor floating head with hands, one of the most distinct characters in Smash Bros history.

6. Does it fit the character well enough?
As a professor, this fits him very well, and with the potential the educational moves have, it's hard to dismiss a unique character like him if he can decide to add a fitness trainer.

Grade: A+ or even S if he's given the levelling up playstyle first.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
SHULK: The Wielder of the Monado

Shulk relies on lots of moves and attacks he has to defeat opponents with his unique Talent Gauge Meter, similar to Little Mac's power meter, only it's used for many, different attacks. His talent gauge on the top left corner of Shulk's percentage bar, as shown below:

This gauge will slowly increase to white as you unleash many attacks to the opponent. It's important to know that you fill this bar so you can get access to even more powerful attacks. Getting hit by the opponent or being KOed does not reset the talent gauge. When the gauge is full, you gain access to the following moves by using the Activate Monado Move:

(Neutral-B) : Cancels out the Talent Move.
(Down-B) :Monado Shield: Gains a temporary 12 second shield that increases Shulk's defense by x 2.0.
(Side-B) : Monado Speed: Increases the speed of Shulk and his agility to roll dodge x2.0 farther with other dodge properties being able to be canceled.
(Up-B): Monado Purge: Is able to hit from a distance and cancel out any defensive properties. (Even for someone that has the Starman) This cannot help him recover however.

His regular Arts are these, these arts have a different charging time and there will be noticable signs when Shulk is ready to unleash the special moves:
Neutral-B: Activate Monado.
Up-B: Air Slash: Sends Shulk into a slightly but relatively horizontal distance. Not the most useful recovery out of all characters.
Side-B: Shadow Eye: Increases Shulk's damage and turns him invisible.
Down-B: Light Heal: Heals Shulk with 15%.

By learning how to properly use him, players will be rewarded, that is the simple goal really. Try to dodge at the right times, as he is a heavyweight and pretty tall and has a horrible recovery.

Normal Attacks:
Jab: Shulk slashes the opponent from left to right slowly then ends with straightforward hit.
F-Tilt: Shulk unleashes his Slit Edge, which can stun the opponent and lower their defense a bit so you can attack for a combo.
D-Tilt: Shulk gracefully swings his sword to the bottom ground, not the most useful except for a Meteor Smash.
U-Tilt: Shulk air-punches his sword, doesn't do much except cancel small projectiles from above.
Dash: Shulk swiftly swings his sword sideways, can also cancel properties if done right.

Air Attacks:
Neutral Air: Shulk swings his Monado in a 360 turn, it's pretty slow, but relatively powerful.
F-Air: Shulk swings his sword to diagonally that has good KO potential.
B-Air: Shulk swiftly swings his Monado sideways back, slightly low KO potential.
D-Air: Shulk aggressively swings his sword downwards to hit the opponent, great KO potential.
U-Air: Shulk air-pumps his Monado to defend from upcoming projectiles.

Although his throws aren't the best grabs, but they can help you to lead to a combo. In general, all of his throws weak throws.

Smash Attacks:
F-Smash: Shulk activates his Back Slash: if hit from behind the damages increases to x1.5.
U-Smash: Shulk activates his Stream Edge, which springs out a short ranged upward attack to the opponent.
D-Smash: Shulk activates his Shaker Edge, which causes the opponent to trip if hit by it.

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Sadly, I don't know any of the characters we are going to analyse well. But I will try to partcipate the next week. If it is a Fire Emblem one, I will probably make an analysis for Robin. I suggest a FE week next and a third-party week after that.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I just finished my moveset for Shulk. Since this is about his uniqueness as a character, I left out the taunts and victory themes in the moveset. Take your time to read it. ;)

Sadly, I don't know any of the characters we are going to analyse well. But I will try to partcipate the next week. If it is a Fire Emblem one, I will probably make an analysis for Robin. I suggest a FE week next and a third-party week after that.
That's exactly what I'm planning to do. :)

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I just finished my moveset for Shulk. Since this is about his uniqueness as a character, I left out the taunts and victory themes in the moveset. Take your time to read it. ;)

That's exactly what I'm planning to do. :)
Cool moveset!

Also, it seems I will be a lot of use for the next two weeks, seeing as I know enough about Chrom, Robin, Pac-man and Bomberman, and I guess these characters are included in the next two weeks.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Yeah, I can't wait! But first we gotta do Marshall and Captain Rainbow first. ;)
Then we'll get to the very interesting "FIIIIIYYYYYAAA" Emblem week!
I think this will be our line-up:
1. Chrom
2. Lucina
3. Robin
4. Chrom + Lucina
5. Tiki
6. Anna
7. Lyn (Because why not?)
Do you guys agree?

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Yeah, I can't wait! But first we gotta do Marshall and Captain Rainbow first. ;)
1. Chrom
2. Lucina
3. Robin
4. Chrom + Lucina
5. Tiki
6. Anna
Do you guys agree?
That was exactly what I tought! Maybe Leif could be thrown in too.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Leif is iffy since we already know Sakurai turned him down because he didn't feel unique.

Kawashima I give a B. He's certainly unique, but his attacks and playstyle don't bring anyone particularly interesting.

Shulk is an A. I imagine his swordstyle would be similar to Magnus from Uprising. We haven't seen anything like that.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Leif is iffy since we already know Sakurai turned him down because he didn't feel unique.
Ike does not look unique either, but he is unique enough in Brawl. And Sakurai's mind might have changed. (Ya know, like with the whole "Villager is too peaceful for Smash" thing). But I admit Leif was just a filler because I didn't want an odd number of characters.

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Getting into newer IPs? Will Barbara the Bat ever be discussed. She's one of the Assist Trophy characters I would like to see become playable.

Imagine this musical based character fighting with her guitar like a weapon. Her attacks grow more powerful if the button is tapped with rhythm.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Do you want to make an analysis for Barbara, I can add her to today's characters along with Captain Rainbow and Marshall if you choose to do so, so I can add her to the final day of newer IPs.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Alrighty since Koopaul hasn't answered my question, I guess we won't be adding Barbara to this day then. We'll do that at a lower IP week.

Today were rating a Rhythm Heaven Character (in general) and the fabulous Captain Rainbow.

Can Rhythm Heaven prove that it has their uniqueness with rhythm?
And can Captain Rainbow prove that his Yo-Yo is unique enough to warrant the top spot in the tier list?

If anyone would like to reserve these characters for an analysis please ask me.
Also, @ Hippopotasauce Hippopotasauce , it's finally Rhythm Heaven day. :3

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I'm too busy with work at the moment, so I'll just copy paste my old block of text, although it's not entirely what I agree with anymore.

Rhythm Heaven Character

1. How many diverse options does this character have?Many people bring up the possibility of a rhythm-based moveset, where hitting to the beat of the music powers up your attack. However, I'm pretty sure this is both technologically and conceptually impossible, especially since a song doesn't usually have a singe defined beat. The alternative is a timing-based moveset where you're required to string your attacks in the right amount of time. Too late or too early and you won't do as much damage and your combos will falter. This is similar to Marth's Dancing Blade from Melee. This timing gimmick could be applied to all of the specials, and perhaps also the smash attacks. What they attack with is another thing that separate them from others, as most ideas include them using objects or people from all the different minigames in the series as weapons.
Wrestler is the exception, in which his identity is using actual wrestling moves as a grappling character.

2. Are their moves or abilities diverse from the rest of the Smash cast?Partially. A timing based moveset is something that's not yet been done, but moves that require good timing are spread all throughout the series as things like Link's Fsmash, and most notably, Marth's side special. In fact, the idea of this whole thing originated from Marth. Also, the use of various objects as attacks is treeded water with both G&W and Villager doing just that.
Wrestling is something characters have touched upon, but never fully realized. Bowser's done it in his side-special and down-throw, while Captain Falcon/Ganondorf both have moves that consist of latching onto opponents.

3. Has the concept of the character been done before?In terms of full movesets: no.

4. Are the character's abilities and moves provide enough to be entertaining?Timing based movesets being fun is something debatable. A first-time player probably wouldn't have a fun time playing using moves he has no idea how to pull off. However, Olimar has the same effect on newer players so it's not something that the series hasn't seen.
Wrestling as a moveset would be something stylish, relatable, and entertaining to watch. I could see Wrestler being a popular character if he is added.

5. How visually different is the character in terms of body shape and looks?I'll divide this up.
Rhythm Girl and Karate Joe both suffer from the fact that WFT share some attributes with them. Rhythm Girl is another nameless girl who often appears with white skin, and Karate Joe is either fully monochromatic or blue, depending on how he's depicted. However, I believe they can be rendered to look unique enough.
Marshall is a much more simple design and only risks looking similar to Kirby, which is a large stretch. He'd probably be the most identifiable Rhythm Heaven character too.
Wrestler is very similar to Captain Falcon in body structure, but his wider shoulders and generally more cartoony look set him apart enough.

6. Does it fit the character well enough?For Rhythm Girl and Marshall, the fact that they don't do much of anything in the games they appear in allows them to pull off more farfetched things. I think it fits them very well, Marshall especially.
Karate Joe has more of a problem, considering he has a set series of actions he does in game. It would look a little jarring to see someone you'd assume to have a karate-style moveset and end up with him fighting using a badminton and trampoline.
And while Wrestler doesn't actually do any wrestling in the game he's from, it's pretty easy to excuse him considering his appearance.
Overall Rating: 7/10 (Rhythm Girl, Karate Joe, Marshall), 6/10 (Wrestler)

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
My Grade for the Rhythm Heaven character is A- or even S due the unique rhythm mechanics.
Do take your time to read it. :)

MARSHALL

A Rhythm Heaven Character's Playstyle: The playstyle of the RH character is timing. I mean natural timing, there are different types of rhythm for each set of attacks with different combos. Keep in mind that I'm not a RH fanatic, so all my attacks may not be based on one of the games. I'm going to use Marshall for example in the most visual-like way possible:
>>>>> = long phase
>>> = medium phase
>= short phase

For every successive beat you hit, it becomes much more powerful with better range.

Normal Attacks:
Jab: Does an straightforward punch with his knee on the ground. Then after a while, if timed right, you can attack with two more short straight punches.
A >>> A > A > A

F-Tilt: Does a quick spin kick. If used along with Jab, the final hit will be much more powerful. However it's much slower to execute than his Jab.
Example:
A-> > A >>> A > A > A

U-Tilt: Hits the with a soft upper-punch. If timed with Jab and the final hit is instead U-Tilt, A powerful punch will occur and send the opponent straight up from the sky.
Example:
A >>> A > A > A^

D-Tilt: quick sweep kick from Marshall. If done multiple times in rhythm, it can meteor smash the opponent and stun for short time so you can combo the opponent.
Av > Av > Av > Av > Av > Av > Av

Dash: Marshall does a quick roll to the opponent. If done multiple times in rhythm, the range of the attack will increase.
A > A > A

Air Attacks:

Neutral-Air: Does a quick cymbal collision that if done in rhythm for a long time, can create a (DK-FS in it's weakest state) sound barrier attack. Can also combo with other air attacks and make them more powerful in strength and range.
A > A > A...

D-Air: Does a quick soft punch. If timed right, you get a devastating, straight meteor smash, long-ranged attack.
Example:
A > (Keep Mashing A at rhythm until) > Av

B-Air: Does a quick soft punch in the back. If timed right, you get a devastating, straight long-ranged attack.
A > (Keep Mashing A at rhythm until) > A-Back

F-Air: Also Does a quick soft punch in the back. If timed right, you get a devastating, straight long-ranged attack.

U-Air: Does a stun kick that can lead to dangerous combos. If timed right, you can lead this to a cymbal attack (Which also would carry Marshall up in the air) to D-Air, B-Air, or F-Air.
Example:
A^ > A > A > A > Av

Throws in general are weak, and can stun the opponent in the air for a while with either of the four throws.

Smash Attacks:
These Smash Attacks work a bit differently, as the highest (In which it KOs the opponent) and medium peaks (In which it also stuns the opponent) of the attacks are at the maximum power.

F-Smash: does a quick powerful punch. Can stop to hit at medium for stunning or high phase for max damage.

D-Smash: does a large both sided spin kick. Can stop to hit at medium for stunning or high phase for max damage.

U-Smash: does a powerful upper punch. Can stop to hit at medium for stunning or high phase for max damage.

Special Moves:
Neutral Special: Scream: Marshall's most known move, screams a ranged shield that reflects projectiles and stuns opponents. If timed right, the shield grows a platform distance.
Example:
B >>>>> B >>>>>> B

Side Special: Wrestler: Marshall turns into Wrestler to pose for his fans. If timed right, the KO power is tremendous, but the hitbox is low.
Example:
B >>> B

Down Special: Karate Joe: Marshall turns into Karate Joe to do a combo of attacks, similar to Marth's dancing blade. Although it has a short hit-box.
List of combos:
B v B v B v B^
B v B v B v B>
B v B v B v Bv

Up Special: Toran and Porin: Transforms into a wolf creature to jumps a medium vertical distance. Is a weak attack and can combo to certain specials. But once the combo is over, the player falls helplessly.
B^ > B > B > Bv (The final attack does good KO potential)
B^ > Bv Bv Bv B^ (Sends the opponent flying up)
or
B^ > Bv > Bv > Bv > B> (Sends the opponent flying straight)
or
B^ > Bv > Bv > Bv > Bv (Sends the opponent flying down)
B^ >>> B> B> (Causes fastfalling and has high KO potential)

In general, time these attacks right, and it can lead to very interesting combos.

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Sorry I was pretty busy. I'll do an analysis anytime you need me too. Am I too late?. A Rhythm Heaven character should probably go up against Barbara since they are basically the same idea.

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
1. Chrom
2. Lucina
3. Robin
4. Chrom + Lucina
5. Tiki
6. Anna
Do you guys agree?
No, Micaiah should be on there. (Main character of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for the Wii, or main character for the first half, then she shares the spotlight with Ike.) We can just discuss Lucina and Chrom on one day, then the whole idea of an FE combo another day, thus freeing up a day for Micaiah.

Alright, let me try some ratings ( a little late, but bite me):
Rhythm Heaven: B-
The general idea here seems to be some sort of "rhythm" mechanic which would allow additional hits added onto attacks if the button presses were time correctly. While this idea is tempting, I don't feel it fits the character well. What this describes is basically the combo system from actual fighting games. (And Also Marth has it. To a much lesser degree then has been suggested for a rhythm heaven character, of course). I would give the whole concept a C if it weren't for the possibility of unique flair for the character. (I have not played Rhythm Heaven, so if these ideas do not match with the game let me know.) I think simply adding visual prompts (like the arrows in DDR, or whatever is used in Rhythm Heaven) to the character's rhythm system would make them look unique and interesting. They should erhaps be able to "trap" opponents into playing mini-games via a special and/or FS. Also moves should be based on the various minigames, not just be generic attacks.

Captain Rainbow: B-
As a Japanese superhero type, Captain Rainbow brings quite a bit of flair to SSB. But flair isn't quite enough. He has a yoyo which could make for some interesting hitboxes and ranged attacks. Ness, however, has two yoyo attacks already. And while that wouldn't feel cloned, it could feel like an extennsion of Ness' yoyo attacks. Perhaps if CR used items referencing or from the various character he helped in his game he could be more unique (Such as Lip's Stick [if she doesn't make it in, of course]). He would also probably be very amusing.

Also, might I suggest expanding the tiers on the front post to include +/-?

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
For Captain Rainbow you could also be his non super hero form, Nick
I'm not sure if that would give us another transforming character or something else but it could be neat.

But I'm personally more in favour of a Rhythm Heaven Character, strikes me as someone who would e very combo heavy, constantly moving.

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
1. Chrom
2. Lucina
3. Robin
4. Chrom + Lucina
5. Tiki
6. Anna
Do you guys agree?
Medeus or Grima, any villian of FE. Smash needs moar villains.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Don't think those are plausible candidates Raetah. :p
Also @ ToothiestAura ToothiestAura , I think I'll add Micaiah in Robin's day since they would basically do the same thing.

I'm going to end this day to say we starting FIRE EMBLEM WEEK! We'll be rating characters from Chrom to Lyn. Today is the day of Chrom. How will he fare and what will Smashboards do to make him, UNIQUE?

Also remember to ask me if you want to do an analysis for a certain character. ;)

Gonna tag @ Opossum Opossum for Chrom. :p

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Chrom could be fairly unique, I see him as a middle ground between Marth and Ike in terms of speed, attack and weight.

But Chrom's game (at least for me) is mainly teaming with another character, s I'm wondering if someone will assist him from the background, or Tag-Team.
A lot of People seem to think Lucina would be good, but Personally I'd rather she be an Alt Costume for Marth.
I'd rather Lissa team up with Chrom, she could use a rescue staff for his Up B and maybe throw an Axe for a side B.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Did we analyse the playable kongs in DKC:TF (Dixie Kong and Cranky Kong)
Please remember to edit no double posting
Oh we already did, during before the 2.13.14 direct began, we did Diddy, Diddy/Dixie, and Cranky before they could be potentially confirmed.

Because Tiki , Lyn and Anna are plausible candidates, right? In fact atleast the 90% of characters that we discussed here are not going to be playable.
At least they have a leg up in minor and playable roles to be considered plausible. :p

Last edited:

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Oh we already did, during before the 2.13.14 direct began, we did Diddy, Diddy/Dixie, and Cranky before they could be potentially confirmed.

At least they have a leg up in minor and playable roles. :p
Like Krystal, but we are enjoying Wolf instead.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
How about Roy for the last Fire Emblem character
I swear to god, Roy better be part frikken Dragon or something.
Because I am not seeing where this popularity is coming from.

EDIT:

Screenshot (1).png

Oh

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Allow me to plead my case for my client.

Ah, Chrom. Leader of the Shepherds and bringer of Grima's demise. As far as uniqueness is concerned, I feel as though he is one of Smash Bros. most underrated candidates as far as newcomers go. There's quite a bit different about him that others don't see because they are all too focused on seeing what is similar.

As far as playstyle goes, one idea that I think could work really well is that of a Stance-Switcher. Unlike some of the other characters that this argument is used for, Chrom has quite a good reason to use this set: he's the leader, so he must be prepared for battle in whatever way necessary. As well, Chrom already has two weapons in-game to choose from in his main class sets: the Swords and the Lances. For Smash Bros., I feel that him switching between his Falchion and a Spear would be quite unique. This fits Chrom, as well, because the weapon triangle is a key aspect of the series that has yet to be showcased in Smash. This would be a prime opportunity to show the strategy aspect of a turn-based strategy game.

The Falchion stance would showcase Chrom's strength and durability. In this state, he hits harder, and is harder to send flying.

This brings about another unique aspect to Chrom: the Exalted Falchion. In game, his weapon is able to heal Chrom for quite a bit of damage, increasing his durability. This could translate very well into Smash Bros, increasing Chrom's longevity.

In the Spear set, Chrom has improved reach, but is lighter and can heal less. The trick here is that his weapon allows him to hit foes much farther away with a deceiving hitbox. As well, he would be the only Fire Emblem character in Smash so far with a projectile, likely the Side Special for the Spear set.

Another thing that Chrom can use to his advantage is the Shield of Seals, a holy-fire imbued Shield that he can use for a Shield Bash, as it is part of his standard design.

Not to mention the various Skills in game can be taken into account. Rightful King, Aether (separated into Luna and Sol as to not infringe on Ike), and many others can make for good Specials.

Even ignoring the Tag Team options for now, Chrom clearly has a lot to work with. With the various angles he could go, I give Chrom a B+ Rating in Uniqueness.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I think we already rated the Melee veterans earlier. :p
Well, they aren't on the ranking chart.

Anayway, without Lucina or Robin, I think Chrom would be very bland. I'll give him a C-. I could see his using a spear, but I doubt that since he would be using his iconic weapon.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, they aren't on the ranking chart.

Anayway, without Lucina or Robin, I think Chrom would be very bland. I'll give him a C-. I could see his using a spear, but I doubt that since he would be using his iconic weapon.
Have you considered the ideas I posted above?

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I deem the spear as unlikely in his moveset, though it is a neat idea. :p
Exalted Falchion is the one I like, and is going to be in his moveset. (either Exalted or normal)

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
IF Sakurai decided to implement a a weapon swap system where he switches between several of his potential classes, he could be great. Even something like Mega Man where he instantly busts out one of his several weapons would be cool.

Sadly I can't really see Sakurai going that way with him.

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Chrom: B
As strictly a swordsman, Chrom's rank would likely be C. With the possibility of also using Lances his uniqueness goes up a bit. Lances would allow for longer reach and lesser damage. Changing stances on the go could mean some interesting combos. Falchion could heal him a bit, but that's not terribly unique. He's at least no carbon copy of Ike.

@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11
Grouping them is fine, but they aren't very similar. Light magic wasn't even present in Awakening.
They are both tacticians, but robin is the only one with the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom