• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Youngest is 7, and oldest is 25. It's mostly my two younger sisters who are only one year apart (twins). They don't just do a playful hit either, it really hurts. My oldest got really PO'd and just tried to hit me, but I blocked her arm, and she threatened to call the cops because that was "hitting her". The 7 year old doesn't really hurt much when she hits me, but when she aims for my face, then yeah.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
have you tried dxm though ?

Not purely, so it wasn't fun. Drinking syrup isn't fun.

I've done most of the basics though. Nothing TOO hard. Gotta have your limits. My crazy days are behind me though. An occasional roll is all I really even want to do anymore. Hallucinogens just aren't my thing. Shrooms especially. I prefer acid over shrooms, but nothing over both. Despite this, I still really want to try dmt. I just need that experience once. Coke is gay. And ofc i've smoked and drank. That's my bad kid history.

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
Not purely, so it wasn't fun. Drinking syrup isn't fun.

I've done most of the basics though. Nothing TOO hard. Gotta have your limits. My crazy days are behind me though. An occasional roll is all I really even want to do anymore. Hallucinogens just aren't my thing. Shrooms especially. I prefer acid over shrooms, but nothing over both. Despite this, I still really want to try dmt. I just need that experience once. Coke is gay. And ofc i've smoked and drank. That's my bad kid history.

terrifying how accurate this video is

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still haven't received my tax refund and I am NOT happy about that

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Living with a bunch of sisters. They just randomly hit me and I can't do anything because "a boy hitting a girl is wrong". They never get in trouble when they hit me, but if it was the other way around... Can't wait til I'm old enough to move out.
Remind them that they could do with losing a bit of weight.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Bugs keep coming in my room and I have no idea where the **** they are coming from. There's no food in my room and the windows are closed. And they always show up riiiiiiight before I'm going to bed. Guess who decided to stop by tonight?

I don't care if centipedes eat other insects. GTFO off my bed and hunt elsewhere. I'm gonna have to start spraying Raid ****ing everywhere.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If anyone is curious, he's the gender and sexuality portion of my registration

What is your sexual orientation?
Bisexual
Gay
Lesbian
Queer
Straight/Heterosexual
Other
Prefer not to answer

What is your gender identity?
Feminine
Masculine
Androgynous
Gender neutral
Transgender
Other
Prefer not to answer
A lot of options

But they don't have Eldritch Horror. As an eyeball (Who is currently in the form of a turtle) I am offended by that

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
If anyone is curious, he's the gender and sexuality portion of my registration
A lot of options

But they don't have Eldritch Horror. As an eyeball (Who is currently in the form of a turtle) I am offended by that

Why in the nine hells would they ask these things as part of your registration? õ_ô

Just say "prefer not to answer", since "prefer to skip this entire damned process" isn't one of their options.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I did say Prefer not to answer to both because I think the fact it's part of registration in the first place is stupid...

...and they don't have eldritch horror

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Got chewed out at work for unfair reasons. Managers have impossible expectations. -.-

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
To get my youngest sister to stop hitting me, I held her over the trash can upside down and told her that if she hits me one more time, I will dump her in there. Now she is sick and is throwing up. I feel like this is my fault, but I feel happy and sad about it.

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
I refuse to accept that I am now 20 til I receive at least one sexual favor.

So never accepting that I'm 20 obviously.
Don't give up! It could still very well happen.

To get my youngest sister to stop hitting me, I held her over the trash can upside down and told her that if she hits me one more time, I will dump her in there. Now she is sick and is throwing up. I feel like this is my fault, but I feel happy and sad about it.
Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'd let her throw up.

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
I used to buy and sell Magic: The Gathering cards. I sold a $7 card to this guy in New York without tracking in January of this year. He reported that he never got the card, and I was suspicious because it had been so long and the card hadn't come back. Naturally, I thought he stole it, but I was forced to reimburse him so he wouldn't give me a bad eBay rating.

Guess what I just got in the mail 7 MONTHS ****ING LATER - THAT ****ING CARD. Wow, USPS, you are ****ing useless.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I used to buy and sell Magic: The Gathering cards. I sold a $7 card to this guy in New York without tracking in January of this year. He reported that he never got the card, and I was suspicious because it had been so long and the card hadn't come back. Naturally, I thought he stole it, but I was forced to reimburse him so he wouldn't give me a bad eBay rating.

Guess what I just got in the mail 7 MONTHS ****ING LATER - THAT ****ING CARD. Wow, USPS, you are ****ing useless.
That just sucks. I feel bad for you, dude. USPS is the new troll.

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
So now I'm stuck with the card, this incredible rage, and someone who will probably never buy a Magic card from me. What a situation.

D

Deleted member

One time when I was playing Facade, that green **** kicked me outta his apartment for saying "melons".

Now I'm all alone ;_;

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
My sister is making fun of me because I went to a smash fest. She said how it was nerdy, which makes me a nerd. Then she said that I'm not a nerd, because nerds are smart. ****ing b*itch. Oh, then she said that the place (where the smashfests are) looks really "shady", and now my mom thinks I am involved with drugs. Yes, mom, think that about your kid who gets straight A's in high school. She said she said smelled something burnt, and then assumed I was smoking. I wasn't smoking, I am just a bad cook.
So now I'm stuck with the card, this incredible rage, and someone who will probably never buy a Magic card from me. What a situation.
Dude, that sucks. Hopefully you can get another buyer and nobody will screw it up for you.

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
My sister is making fun of me because I went to a smash fest. She said how it was nerdy, which makes me a nerd. Then she said that I'm not a nerd, because nerds are smart. ****ing b*itch. Oh, then she said that the place (where the smashfests are) looks really "shady", and now my mom thinks I am involved with drugs. Yes, mom, think that about your kid who gets straight A's in high school. She said she said smelled something burnt, and then assumed I was smoking. I wasn't smoking, I am just a bad cook.
Dude, that sucks. Hopefully you can get another buyer and nobody will screw it up for you.
That's life. What do ya do? And your **** sounds worse.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
That's life. What do ya do? And your **** sounds worse.
It's pretty bad. Hopefully I'll still be allowed to go there, but since my mom is worried, she'll probably want to be there with me. That would just be embarrassing.

D

Deleted member

It's pretty bad. Hopefully I'll still be allowed to go there, but since my mom is worried, she'll probably want to be there with me. That would just be embarrassing.
Your sister sounds like a huge **** xD

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Your sister sounds like a huge **** xD
Haha, yeah. In Texas, you can move out when you are 17, so I might be able to leave and won't have to worry about them anymore. It might be hard though, because I would still have to go to school. I'll figure something out.

D

Deleted member

Haha, yeah. In Texas, you can move out when you are 17, so I might be able to leave and won't have to worry about them anymore. It might be hard though, because I would still have to go to school. I'll figure something out.
Would you think about living in a Studio apartment? Seems like the cheapest opinion if you wanted to move out.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Would you think about living in a Studio apartment? Seems like the cheapest opinion if you wanted to move out.
I'm thinking of working when I turn 16 and saving up to buy an apartment. I just need a safe place to keep my money, since people in my family tend to "borrow" money. I'm not planning to move out right when I turn 17, though, cause that would be a little soon. I'mm planing to bring up the topic to my mom about it, and to convince her, I will try to say it could prepare me for when I'm older, or something like that.

D

Deleted member

I'm thinking of working when I turn 16 and saving up to buy an apartment. I just need a safe place to keep my money, since people in my family tend to "borrow" money. I'm not planning to move out right when I turn 17, though, cause that would be a little soon. I'mm planing to bring up the topic to my mom about it, and to convince her, I will try to say it could prepare me for when I'm older, or something like that.
Sounds like a good plan. Good luck to you :)

Top Bottom