• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
I'm not that upset, but it is kind of sad that I'm letting my relationships just decay and die. It is what it is, I guess. If they're not willing to try...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently I can only fall for girls that I can't get with.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So I got sick... in the summer! It didn't help that my already sick girlfriend kept licking me all over my face with the intention of getting me sick! Ugh! Story of my life today. >:\

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
You had a female best friend?

That's just asking for trouble lmfao.
This is true. But She's been my best friend since my senior year of high school, what can you do :/

In other news turns out my other friend was talking about her cell phone, dieing lol I have too much gloom and doom on my mind.

I'm not that upset, but it is kind of sad that I'm letting my relationships just decay and die. It is what it is, I guess. If they're not willing to try...
Might want to consider if it worth having them in your life in some reduced capacity. Whenever one my relationships with one my friends go down the toilet I find myself trying to rebuild a different one of my friendships. It's quite helpful I think.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I think I'm suffering from PTSD. I got robbed at Gun point two days ago.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Might be a liiiiitttttle early to say its PTSD, but yeah thats traumatic. Hope you are doing okay. Hope it's not PTSD!!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Might be a liiiiitttttle early to say its PTSD, but yeah thats traumatic. Hope you are doing okay. Hope it's not PTSD!!
Well yeah. I guess it's only PTSD if I don't get over it. Right now it's breaking my concerntration and it's hard to think about much else.

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
Well yeah. I guess it's only PTSD if I don't get over it. Right now it's breaking my concerntration and it's hard to think about much else.
Where/when/how/why did it happen?

My friend who was a pot dealer once got robbed at gun point... He was pretty shook up about it, too. Maybe talking about it will make you feel better.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Where/when/how/why did it happen?

My friend who was a pot dealer once got robbed at gun point... He was pretty shook up about it, too. Maybe talking about it will make you feel better.
I had just taken some money out from the ATM and I guess I just wasn't secretive enough when i took it out(I live in a really bad area). I had $350 on me, and whenever I have a lot of cash I always keep it in my under pants. I actually got robbed right outside my house. One guy put a gun to my stomach and told me not to move while the second guy also put a gun to stomach. It wasn't worth my life and I didn't want to take a risk so I just went ahead and got the money for them.

What's worse is they took my state ID and social security card as well. I have to get them both replaced and put a fraud alert out on myself. It's probably in my best interest to change my SSN as well.

It sucks that I lost the money but right now the psychological scars are worse. I screwed up a application yesterday because I couldn't concentrate. It feels like my heart is beating slower, its very unnerving.

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
I had just taken some money out from the ATM and I guess I just wasn't secretive enough when i took it out(I live in a really bad area). I had $350 on me, and whenever I have a lot of cash I always keep it in my under pants. I actually got robbed right outside my house. One guy put a gun to my stomach and told me not to move while the second guy also put a gun to stomach. It wasn't worth my life and I didn't want to take a risk so I just went ahead and got the money for them.

What's worse is they took my state ID and social security card as well. I have to get them both replaced and put a fraud alert out on myself. It's probably in my best interest to change my SSN as well.

It sucks that I lost the money but right now the psychological scars are worse. I screwed up a application yesterday because I couldn't concentrate. It feels like my heart is beating slower, its very unnerving.
Maybe you should move, man. I mean, it IS your life we're talking about here. I'm sorry this happened to you; it sounds ****ing horrible. You were right to give them your money - it wasn't worth your life. I think things are going to turn around here for you. You're alive, man, and that's great.

If they were smart, they wouldn't rob you again for fear of being identified. As cliched as it is, I'll pray for you.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
So I hear Riot Games is really pushing for ESPORTS to be treated like a real sport.

I really hope they all just die in a fire. **** that company, **** their **** game, **** their **** generic art style, and **** their forced level grinding bs.

Paradoxium

Smash Master

Well I may be some random guy on the Internet, but I do think I may have something to say..
You never know who these people may be, they could be using that money for their family, feeding their children. Or they could be buying drugs. Either way your money could be saving kids, or indirectly murdering those guys who robbed you.
And lastly, in the grand scheme of things, 350 is nothing in comparison to your life.

Please don't say that your lying or else I'll look like a complete moron lol

Paradoxium

Smash Master
So I hear Riot Games is really pushing for ESPORTS to be treated like a real sport.

I really hope they all just die in a fire. **** that company, **** their **** game, **** their **** generic art style, and **** their forced level grinding bs.
Starcraft 2 for the win! Can I get a whoop! Whoop!

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
I thought LoL was awful when I first started playing it close to 2 years ago. Now it's just a ****storm of terrible teammates and terrible games.

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
I got in a small fight with my best friend over a Skype-esque program that mutual friends were also on. I tried to ask him what his problem was and he simply said, "I have my reasons," attempting to sound mysterious. He's off right now, I suppose I feel bad, but I'm pretty tired of feeling like the ass-end of what's going on.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I suppose this is what this thread is for, might as well...

I've caught Dysentery. For the second time. Right after getting on the mend from a pretty heavy staph infection. I think I'm done with visiting tropical countries, this is the sh*ttiest disease ever.

Yes. Literally.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion

Lmfao what a joke. Also,

This ****** has my name. Ugh

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Give us the results of what happens if you do

I loooove the entire phenomenon around 'girl gamers' (and by that I mean WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yeah well it doesn't make her any better in bed so meh **** it.

Speaking of this, my ex pretty much started blowing up my phone a few days ago. I was excited he was showing interest in me, and then I come to realize all he wanted was something his girlfriend wouldn't give him. What a douche. I'm just gonna sit here and grind Pokemon until I feel less ****ty about ****ing a dude with a girlfriend. The only reason I'm mad is because I thought he was actually interested in like, you know, hanging out ect.

Come on girls, step it up. If I'm having to blow your boyfriends, you're doing it wrong. Or you doing a gay. Either.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Give us the results of what happens if you do

I loooove the entire phenomenon around 'girl gamers' (and by that I mean WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)
Yeah I know right :^)
those guys are jerks I just don't understand why they think they can objectify women like that

*seductively tips fedora*

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I remember that
i got invited to that one time

i didnt understand how social groups worked though

i still dont

moral of the story: do not invite lokii to social groups

other moral: lokii is a gurl gamur and will ttly kick ur butts silly boiz <4

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
This isn't my picture. I would like to pretend to be a girl on XBL and see how many messages like this I would get, though.
A fellow trans-friend of mine got 80+ in a week. Then again her gamertag was Lauren Faust, so might just have been gullible bronies and not just gullible "different/not your average" guys.

Speaking of this, my ex pretty much started blowing up my phone a few days ago.
He must have been pretty ****ing horny to blow a phone.

Top Bottom