• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
i'de take the

"Pyroloserkid is my other account. I'm NOT an '08 joiner."
out of your sig,
alt account = the worst possible thing to do, especially when you cant access the boards.

its bannable. trust me i know. so dont go advertising it silly XD <3

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I already told Mic so that he would make me a Smash Director, and I said he could ban my other account.

wtf why am I on this account.

Geist

Smash Master
zomg my marth is gewd.

but i don't want to switch to him for tounreys. i like luigi to much.

but luigi sucks in melee.

but i dun care i iz playing as him.
Play Jiggs too. =[
And in all honesty, Luigi is better in melee than he is in Brawl.

To be gay with Marth:
- spot dodge, dash behind your opponent, and pivot grab his ***.
- Spam double fairs.
- Combo with Fair >>> grab
- spam utilt when they're above you
- grab way too much for your own good.
- grab.
- fsmash when they expect it most - it's when they least expect it.
- fsmash whenever you can't already fair or grab.
- be really gay and don't actually go near them when you attack, so your gay disjointed hitboxes hit them and they can't do ****.
- dtilt alot and be gay with it. It can poke through shields as if they were made of kitten farts.

EDIT: why are there so many marths in brampton now?
First Abel, then Steve, now J. =[

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
grab, cc grab, dash dance grab, and overshoot grabs if you think they'll dash backwards

dash attack or nair (nair knocks over sort of early) and tech chase with grab on space animal and then death combo (use nair less it's sort of awkward against small characters unless they're already airborne)

and then do aerials defensively some mix of shffl fair, sh nair ff (get the autocancel or you fail and remember to ff), double fairs (full jump AND sh), sh fair uair, etc. add jabs and stuff after for kicks. d-tilts possibly.

FAIR AGGRESSIVELY AGJHSOHPOOWEHJNLNLQP[MMBVPW

tip your moves when you're supposed to

4Serial

Smash Lord
which is why i miss him so

wow steve so much discrimination against 08'ers
you might as well hate the brawl community

lololololololololol

steve changed his name because "pyro" is overused as ****

Geist

Smash Master
which is why i miss him so
I'm going to write a poem about you someday.

lololololololololol
The majority of 08er's are a bunch of spammy dip****s who think they know what they're talking about.
They also make threads questioning your preference of your character's alt, usually under the wrong forum.

EDIT: Steve if you pay smashboards for a premium account you can change your name.
You probably don't want to pay anything though.

it's better than being an 08er

WIGI

Smash Champion
bren i only plan to use marht for fun and against luigis gay matchups.. so luigi wil be for falcon, spacies.

marth will be for.. sheik i guess. and roy..and maybey marth... but i unno. lol

and yeah i still play jiggs.

Luigi-jiggs-marth-ness(lol lowtier matches)

4Serial

Smash Lord
no bren, i heard that they canceled the premium membership thing because a lot of people just wanted to change their names.. really lame, it's an easy way to make money lol
steven tried a few months ago and that's what he was told

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
o.o
they didnt cancel premium memberships...
janitor changed his name to victra like, within the last month o.o
and now steve cant do the premium membership anyways because he made an alt account with the name he wants, so its taken LOL

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
Ah smashboards... its been a while since 4serial has bathed in his blissful heavenly aroma of SEX.

Some have stated that 4serial was addicted to (my littlest pet shop RPG) for nearly a year, thus he could not reply to this. However this statement is clearly untrue.

So where was 4serial hiding all these months... ?

The question isn't a mystery... rather a story of how 4serial came to be.

You see... during the summer 4serial ventured off to Madagascar in the hopes of becoming a famous curry chef. He wandered the streets, searching for a master curry chef that would take him in to be his apprentice.

Until 4serial stumbled upon Master Jake the pretzel bag. He was a scrumpciously good-looking man with triangle shaped ear lobes, from which gooey substances occasionally dripped onto waiting pedestrians.

... Weeks went by, as 4serial carefully prepared curry, and stuff, which kinda reminded me of a dude back at home named serbrinderpinjeet.

Then one day... 4serial was cleaning off the restaurant tables, when stumbling in through the front doors, appeared a young black man with a shirt on that read "sup dawf!?" This was black for "Super Smash Brothers".

He questioned the man... "You there! You no want some chicken nuggets with your burger!?"

The man responded ... "Yes, I no want no chicken nuggets with my burger yes plz"

His tricky words forced 4serial to just come out with it... "So basically what ur saying is.. Your aniki, The legendary link that refuses to wavedash because his mommy never taught him how to tie his shoes!?"

He did not respond... Perhaps because he didn't even speak bavarian. Nevertheless, he took 4serial under his wing, where they trained for days and days, until their finger tips became rough and tough, tough enough, we were so buff, yes buff, he was ruff, 4serial said enuff!

When 4serial's training level reach 7!!!!! .... He knew it was time to go to the world famous madagascar tourney, and face off in a test of unnecessary sex of sexiness.

Making his way thru Forward, PC chris, and Aarosmashguy, he came across his final opponent.

His true trainer... Aniki.

The battle ensued for a full fledged 120 seconds... 4serial's green link was just too sexy, and his up b made the crowd shout out HEY . arnold cried in disbelief, his master aniki, had been defeated by a mere black curry boy.

And now he has resurfaced... Into the smash world once again.

<3 4serial

LMFAOOOOOOO

lolololol lib credits go to skler. i had time on my hands

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Pyro why do you want to change accounts?
Pyro is cool when you're in grade 6 and whatnot, and now all these noobs and ******* are using it too, and I've sort of outgrown the name.
SUP3RCANS1R is just so awesome though.
Lol I do.
EDIT: Steve if you pay smashboards for a premium account you can change your name.
You probably don't want to pay anything though.
Premiums don exits no moar.

o.o
they didnt cancel premium memberships...
janitor changed his name to victra like, within the last month o.o
and now steve cant do the premium membership anyways because he made an alt account with the name he wants, so its taken LOL
Premiumz don exits though....

If so...*****.

:026: -SUP3RCANS1R

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Pyro is cool when you're in grade 6 and whatnot, and now all these noobs and ******* are using it too, and I've sort of outgrown the name.
SUP3RCANS1R is just so awesome though.

Lol I do.

Premiums don exits no moar.

Premiumz don exits though....

If so...*****.

>.>..............08...er

4Serial

Smash Lord
ANDY you cockmongling queefburger.
I can't sign out of your ****ing account on my computer. Everytime I try, it says, 'Are you sure you want to log out?' *clicks OK*
Then the page refreshes and still says, 'Welcome, 4Serial.' WTF IS THAT.
AND SO NAO, I am complaining through Andy's account, for I have no other way to post in the thread.

-- LoZack

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
I can't sign out of your ****ing account on my computer. Everytime I try, it says, 'Are you sure you want to log out?' *clicks OK*
AND SO NAO, I am complaining through Andy's account, for I have no other way to post in the thread.

-- LoZack
Lol Scrub Learn to clear cache

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
LOL
does that work? D:
i got screwed cuz i was logged in t3h stock slayer
but it got banned
so i couldnt use it
but i couldnt log out
and i couldnt clear t3h cache
so yea -_-

4Serial

Smash Lord

-- LoZack
HEY STEVEN BRUCE VIOLA

if ur supercancer, may i be supersars the infectious disease spread by andy's asian race
what can i say

i'm a rapist

WIGI

Smash Champion
its liek hes watching you.

knowing your namezz

and yor moviezz

and what your doingz

SUP3RS4RS is a stalker

M3GA A1DS would be cooler

our brampton crew name should be about diseases.. just liek me and stevens team name.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
M3GA A1DS loollolololololollolololol

we are TEH SNOWFLAEK SOCIETAAHHH
LMFAO YES.

THE SNOWFLAKE SOCIETY.

lol no way ur middle names bruce cuz i bullshiitted that
It isn't. It's Keith. I was talking about something else.

Olivia's mom used to date a guy named Bruce, so I thought you might've known somehow.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
cancerous super aids trumps every sort of illness described in this thread except MAYBE super cancer on the grounds that super cancer is a classic.

WIGI

Smash Champion
HYP3R H3RPI3Slol|

my 13337 post is coming..

should i make new acount or just keep going with this one?

Top Bottom