• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Geist

Smash Master
Something might ------ MIGHT ------ be happening on tuesday the 2nd at my place.
MIGHT
It all depends if I get picked up from my Dad's on the 1st or the second...
fingers crossed

Geist

Smash Master
You're lucky your house isn't haunted like mine is

T҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚o invoke the h҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ive-mind re҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚presenting chaos. Invoking҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ the feeling of ch҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚aos. With out ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚order.҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̚̕̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ The Nezperd҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo. He w҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ho Waits Behind ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚The Wall. ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ̒̓̔̕̚,
H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉
H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

Dammit my walls are bleeding again one sec

Geist

Smash Master
W̞̮͓Ḛ̜͓̹̻͂ͪ ͍̠̺͕̼ͣḀ͙̻̿ͪ̇̿ͩ̓̕R̴̥̠͕̦̥̣ͤͯ͂ͥͦ̈́̎Ḛ̐̽ͧ̌̍̒ͅ ̝̿ͭͭ̋͢I̖̻̦̝̊̿̇̃ͬ͐͌͝Ǹ͉͑̾ ͙̠̱̲̤̔ͯ̈ͅͅAͣ̄͗ ̲̠͝L̲̩͈͇ͤ̋̄Ŏ̮͍͙̲̄̀V̨̻͈ͨͧ̎̔È̸͎̼̋ͦCͭͨ͂͗͑̂͏̪̩̺̣Ŗ̦̰̟̙̭A̰͒͢Fͣͫ̾T̥Í̪͔͍̭̜̼A̶̬̘͙͗́̔N̜̻̲̹̥̼̜̋̓̃̊ͬ̌ͨ ͔̟̗̫ͯ͗̓̆̍N̘̼̦̝̉̒ͪ͌ͪ̓I̞̼͋̇̂͝ͅG̶͕̖̖̃̓ͣ̏̉̒H̾ͥ̅͑ͤ͒̊T̷̽M̖̺͔̭͕ͫA̵̠͖̠̩R̨̤͔͚̬̦̗͎͛̋̒ͣ͋̓ͨĘ̖̣ͣ̋̃ ̨̻̗͎F̬͈͍̱ͪ̀ͪ̌R̴̤̥̘͊ͩ̌ͮ̌ͭÔ̶̘̮̜̆̈́Mͧ̾̅̆͒͛͏̣̯̩̲̮ ̧ͮ͑W͑͂͠Hͭ͆͒͑̀ͯͥ͢Ī̱̝͚̖̣̔͂͟ͅC̨̥̟̝̮̱͖H͗̿ͤͬͩ͊̀ ̹͂̊Tͧ͛Ȟ̜͎̜̺ͭ̓E̸̓̆̎̇͆̓̚R̢ͨ́̇̓̉E͉͉͕ ̻̥̤͎̪̮ͫ͂̓̉̍̅̚͡Î̡̦̫̜͎̾̋ͩS̎ͨͯͥ ͇̣͈̥͈ͫ̒͢N͎͇͎̩̠̞̽ͪ̾ͭ͋͡ͅO̗̭ͨ̀ͬ͢ ͉̗͔̹E̳̭͓̮͢S͍͎̹̩̏̐̔̽̃̏̏C͙̥̾̍͛̓̅A̡̯̫̜̱̻ͤ̊ͩ͐P̛͙͔̙̖̔ͦͅẸ̦͔̱̞̆ͫ̊͒ͤͬ.̈́͑̾͂ͪ̇ ̥͎͗ ̄̍͆̂͠T͢H͉͈̣͛ͭͯ͒̽ͫ̀̕Ẻ̡͉͔̗̼͉̲̯̑ ̧̗̳̑͋ͤ̓ͭ̂͂H͖̯̳̙͔̭O̔ͬͥ̄̊̐̓Ṛ̨̙̰̞̺̘̲͒͊̆̌̈́̏͌Ŗ̘̩̔̂O̩̘͇͕̭͓̪̾̊ͬ͢Ȑ̜ͅS͕͇ͣͣͥ̾͘ ̼̻͎͓́ͮ̋ͥͮͨA͕̰̰̠͎̰ͤ́R̶͉̈́̇̂̆͊E̯̭̱̺͑ͪ͂̀ ̱̬̻͕͎̘̓̈́ͭ͌ͨ̉̎͘U̱̳̇ͮP̨̰̍ͯ̍̋̇ͨ̈́O̞̪̝̣̙̾̌ͬ̑ͅN̷̬̔́ͪ̈͆̌ ̲̌̈͂̃U̷̬̰͉̥͐͗ͧS̤̩͚͙̝͔̃.̮̩̠͔͙͉̘̇̂ͧ̀͐́ ̢͖̗͚̹̗͉̭͛̽ ̹̪̿͌̉͑̐̒̓Ó̯̲̲̹̟͇̝̾̽́͒́ͮÚ̺̜̤̫͖̜̓ͨ͂͛͒͟R̦̬̦̫̣ͯ͒ ̙̀͆͌̂͌̀̕O̬̭͛͛̋ͦ̇̐N͔͡Ḽ͇̖̌̏̅̎Ỵ̟̤̲͑ ͓͙̬̗H̹̿͐̃ͮO̴̝̫̙̪͖͙Ṕ̴̄ͥḚ̤̣̼ͩͨ͗͒ͭͧ ̠̻͔̑ͣ͐̍̍Ī̢̠͙̙̖̹͔̲̀ͭ̉S̍͏̙͍̺̜͙͈ͅ ͚͙̰͕͖̹T̬͎̗̍̋Ȍ̴̥͓͙̭͎ͨ̃̂̃͌̚ ͈̳̀G͙̞̤̫̦͚̳̑̈́̾̽ͮ͋ͮO͔̮͔̪̅̍͆ͮͫ̔ ̮̘̠̟̪ͦ̏̈͟ͅṂ̥̖͉ͨ̋̔ͮ̕A̮̤͎̪̩̺̮̔͝D̻̪̹̞̦̈́͒̌͑̉̅ͧ ̧̠̟͕̙B̜̟̹ͣͤE̟̪͕̼͌̅̐ͅFͬͫ͐̒͆̇͏̦͔͉̠͍̬O̓̒ͤ̒̓R͎͔̙̙̄ͪͧ̈́͢E̜̤͚̖̜̞̥ͫ̔ͦ̈̓ͫ ͙͍̃̔ͯ̅ͫͣ̆W̺̤̟̑̉̎̐̆͝E̘̥ͥͅ ̼̖̳̋̋͝S̸̙̼͑̎ͦ́͋̈́̑E̘̖̗̠̣̋ͣ̇̏̿ͮͩE̼͔ͩͭ̋͘ ̐ͫ͂̋̃͠T̶̟͚̆H͙̙͍̉ͨͭͧ̃̌̈́Å̵̱̣̫̫̞̬͌ͦṬ̦̦̦͂͛͋ ͎̥̘ͨ͞W̦̟̬ͧ̉̔ͪ͐́H͉̎̑͘Iͮ̃ͣ͏C̷̺̹͈̥͔H̨͇̟͐̑͐̄ ͉̣L̰̺͉̾͒̎I͇ͬ̑͑E̬̗͕̜͛̓S̷̩̳̭ͅ ͈̱̩̖͇̬B̻̩̂̾ͫ̆͂̅E͒̿̂͑̃ͩ͏̘̖̥Y̱͎͢O̵̞̝̞̟̙͈̫͛͐ͤN̼̠̾ͣ̒͠D͋ ̱̘̱͍̫̋̆͌ͫ͞T̝̬̥̹͗̌̑̕H̱̰͇̼̃͒ͦ̐̊ͣ͡Ḛ̊ ̹͎͈̏́̽D̦̠̫͘O̳̞̯O͍̒ͤͥ͆R͎̝͎̦̚͜

Have you gotten any better since last time LL62? :D
btw you're a meme on smashboards loool

Top Bottom