• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

B.W.

Smash Champion
Agreed... Do people even use fog machines anymore? Last time I saw one was like.. 6 years ago.

Taekmkm

Smash Cadet
What exactly are you going to use a fog machine for anyway? Fancy SBO-style entrance for Brawl every time?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Double post, go cry about it.

Also, a lot of people have been PMing me, and a lot of your messages have gone unsent due to my PM box always filling up so fast. I don't plan on buying a premium account, so if you could just addess me here from now on, it would be much appreciated. I like to keep my mailbox for emergencies only. No need to say sorry, because it's not your fault, just know that sending me a pm that gets rejected and then sending another one saying that the last one got rejected is adding to the problem some more, lol.

~Z

dj asakura

Smash Ace
so this kid right here..

<----

plays brawl after quitting melee.

so...i'm back? i guess...iunno, who cares really?

I'll be showing up more often, **** johns, i wanna play. i'd go to zjinn's today but i just found out about it and indiana is to far for next weekend...so yea.

soon though. i miss people

<3

smashman90

Smash Lord
****, a new Illinois thread. Well, just so you guys know I live in McLeansboro(which is about 30 miles from Mt. Vernon) so I kinda live close to Zellsfalco and Rob Gambino. My brawl name is Gooch.

Edit: Forgot to add who I main, it is C.Falcon, ROB, and Wolf. Might as well metion that I added O D I N and Zjiin to my friend's list.

ook

Smash Lord
I added everyone in this thread (I think), so add me and we can fight

I aint that good yet, but if I play some kickass people from Illinois, I'm bound to get good in no time. ;)

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, i'm ready for a match pretty much anytime so if there's any Illinois brawlers that wanna go, i'm ready! PM me if interested, my brawl code is to the left of this post lol

Zanza

Smash Rookie
Oooh, I wanna be the first Pekin Brawler on here. Until losing a tournament today I considered myself good, so now I need to play some more peeps out there to get my skill ups. Hopefully I can manage to make some of these Illinois Tourneys though, cause they could be funs.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I main D3.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
My FC list is at around 30 people so far so I'm trying to be a bit stingy and add only people I know will add me in return. So far I've added halfDemon and Zjiin from this topic, so anyone else that's added or will add me, PM me so I can add you too.

Zellsfalco

Smash Apprentice
seriously tho, playing brawl online isnt that great. no matter wut game u join, there's lag -.-
And, smash is too much about timing to be playing with lag in game. it would be better just to get together for smashfests and stuff. online is just annnnnnoooyyyiiinnnggg!!!

i still want to exchange codes :bee:

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
I'd definitely be open to running a tournament in the Peoria area if I could get the support together for it. A friend of mine and I already are trying to get some interest started.

Meccah

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm from Taylorville and right now I'm maining Ike

I'd also just like to say this is a great service your doing and wish I had known about it during melee

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
We figure that there were 40+ people attending the Pekin Gamestop tournament alone, I figure we could hook a few of them into doing a real tournament someday. Not to mention all those who no doubt attended the Peoria ones, like at Northwoods Mall and the like.

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
You already have me listed by screen name (GameAngel64) and location (Des Plaines), but could you put my name as GameAngel64/Elana, since the latter is my real name and WiFi tag, and also my main is Zelda, obviously. If you're putting down secondaries too you can put ZSS for my secondary, so khepri is not alone. :p

Top Bottom