• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

J1ano

Smash Rookie
Im confused about this list, why are some people just named "Chicago" and others are named North/South side???
because the people who are labeled north/south side actually go to things and are known to be on one side of chicago.

im on there, it says Big D, but thanks for watching my back.
clever, but not clever enough to destroy FACT. gg fro.

Minty

Smash Apprentice
Oh... So I believed i played Hoffler then at.. AllYouCanSmash? Correct me if im wrong lol.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Minty Imma be straight honest with you. If you wanna play with us your gonna have to come up to Skokie cause I lack a car and can't go anywhere :p. We ussually play on Fridays so if u wanna get together some time just pm me or w/e.

Minty

Smash Apprentice
oh sweet i live near lincolnwood just on the edge of skokie. who chilling on friday?

Minty

Smash Apprentice
ohh for sure =] ima pm brightside lol and then hoefler you should come to skokie or something =P

Zjiin

Smash Master
Zjiin, not to be picky, but could you edit my name so that it's "O D I N", the only reason is because there's another Odin on the boards. Don't wanna get anyone confuzled. ;)
My mistake. If i'm not sure how people like it spelled i usually go with how they put in their names on the boards.

Fixed.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I dunno, anytime. Maybe like 3:30- whenever. earlier if you want
Yeah that seems fine. I didn't want to wake up early anyways. Do you have a number i can call or should i just yell "KirbySSB from the boards!" when i get to that general location?

*Off Topic*
My captain falcon completely and utterly destroyed Eddie, DaBear and 311 at the same time. It's was like watching 3 mice as you flush them down the toilet. Everyone is screaming "oh my gawd, this falcon is so slick! how does he do it!?" I'm not one to brag, so i made the story less intense then it really was. The End.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah that seems fine. I didn't want to wake up early anyways. Do you have a number i can call or should i just yell "KirbySSB from the boards!" when i get to that general location?

*Off Topic*
My captain falcon completely and utterly destroyed Eddie, DaBear and 311 at the same time. It's was like watching 3 mice as you flush them down the toilet. Everyone is screaming "oh my gawd, this falcon is so slick! how does he do it!?" I'm not one to brag, so i made the story less intense then it really was. The End.
Less intense...................... or MORE.... intense?

Minty

Smash Apprentice
lol @zjinn's story

anyways i was wondering if you could change my forum name to Rain? o_o unless thats taken already lol.

Thanks

Zjiin

Smash Master
lol @zjinn's story

anyways i was wondering if you could change my forum name to Rain? o_o unless thats taken already lol.

Thanks
yeah there are a few different Rains already. For now, i think stick to using people's board names, but eventually i will make each person's name a link to their profiles. When that happens, i suppose you can name yourself anything you want, since people will know how to contact you.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Jeez, I've been looking everywhere for something like this since I moved here.

I feel pretty stupid for not checking Midwest first.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Hot ****. I go back to look at the list and I see my name. Didn't have to ask or nothin'.

Minty

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty coolio =] hrm... anybody up for some CANDY SMASH lol

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Add me to Marion, IL. And everyone better be going to Viperboys house the 15th!

Zjiin

Smash Master
i want to find a samus player who can kill my samus. Really, i love ditto matches.
I'd be up for it, if i didn't think samus dittos were the most boring pointless matches ever. On top of that they last like 10 mins long.

B.W.

Smash Champion
And now you're puttin' what characters people play.

You've either got a lot of time on your hands, or you're really bored.

Anyway, if you would put it down, I play Mario and Y.Link.

Zjiin

Smash Master
And now you're puttin' what characters people play.

You've either got a lot of time on your hands, or you're really bored.

Anyway, if you would put it down, I play Mario and Y.Link.
A little of both. I wouldn't have so much time on my hands if i slept like a decent human being, heh.

[Edit: if stupid smashboards would stop being a crappy website and could actually uphold for a whole hour straight, i could actually finish this.]

B.W.

Smash Champion
A little of both. I wouldn't have so much time on my hands if i slept like a decent human being, heh.

[Edit: if stupid smashboards would stop being a crappy website and could actually uphold for a whole hour straight, i could actually finish this.]
Yeah, I think I can understand that. I need to get off my *** and get a job.

And thanks for puttin' up the info.

Minty

Smash Apprentice
how do you manage to find out what we play anyhow

I also... use doc and shiek and currently picking up captain falcon

Top Bottom