• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Eggm

Smash Hero
If I can bring my 2 dogs I can come Sunday lol. Seriously no one will be home and I can't leave them alone but would love to come.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If I can bring my 2 dogs I can come Sunday lol. Seriously no one will be home and I can't leave them alone but would love to come.
Tim would you go to CoT4 on Friday and leave Saturday afternoonish - Eveningish?

I wantz to play Spam and cactus and scar and stuff :bee:

EDIT: I highly doubt Grill is gonna let you bring your dogs. Seeing as how he is allergic to them...

Grill

Smash Cadet
Tim would you go to CoT4 on Friday and leave Saturday afternoonish - Eveningish?

I wantz to play Spam and cactus and scar and stuff :bee:

EDIT: I highly doubt Grill is gonna let you bring your dogs. Seeing as how he is allergic to them...
what he said:(

Desh

Smash Ace
Hai guys =D
was wondering if u'd join my group i made for absolutely no reason besides to see how many would join =D

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=750
hope tec0, vanz, grill, jfox join <3
kk off to watch gintama =]

i subscribed to this thread now just to see wussup XD lmfao

edit: oh ****, and oorah!
this is the first time i've seen you on the boards LOL =D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hai guys =D
was wondering if u'd join my group i made for absolutely no reason besides to see how many would join =D

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=750
hope tec0, vanz, grill, jfox join <3
kk off to watch gintama =]

i subscribed to this thread now just to see wussup XD lmfao

edit: oh ****, and oorah!
this is the first time i've seen you on the boards LOL =D
Whats the point of hoping when you knew I was going to join anyway :bee:.

<33333333 ^_^

Cia

das kwl
yeah stop by :D

DC - if you bring your recording setup, we'll have two recording set ups :D :D

*HUGE NEWS*

i was going to wait before saying something, but eff it, i've started my first REAL melee combo video. it features my Peach and it has all types of clips including some from my first 3 months of Smash!!

so far i only have 1:50 seconds of footage in the video (i still have plenty of videos to go through) and 7 of them are 0 - death combos!!!! Get HYPED!!

:colorful:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Well we could smashfest at my house since I have "Open Crib" Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Everyone in my household is going away skiing. It can go far into Monday as I have no classes or work on Monday's. I can leave the dogs primarily outside and away from us for grillz and like crack a window if hes that allergic. I also got plenty of benadryl here.

Also I have the most prosauce recording setup here which requires no cutting or converting to upload to youtube. So like EVERY match on this computer can be put up asap. Since no one will be here but me counting all the tv's in the house... I have... 5 tv's and 6 cause I have jfoxes tv atm. Plus my wii and jfoxes and my cube's so 3 full setups with 3 extra tv's. It could be epic. Maybe I should make a thread.

"Open Crib" - Copyright DJ Nintendo. 12/01/08. LLC all rights reserved.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
yeah stop by :D

DC - if you bring your recording setup, we'll have two recording set ups :D :D

*HUGE NEWS*

i was going to wait before saying something, but eff it, i've started my first REAL melee combo video. it features my Peach and it has all types of clips including some from my first 3 months of Smash!!

so far i only have 1:50 seconds of footage in the video (i still have plenty of videos to go through) and 7 of them are 0 - death combos!!!! Get HYPED!!

I'm pretty sure Haley has my Gamebridge, but even if he doesn't and it's somewhere in my house, I can only use it if he brings his mother's laptop. -_-

Awesome news about the combo video, which reminds me to update some information about our own combo video. So...

Crew Video Status Report ;)

I wanted to make a trailer/opening for the video, meaning it would double as both a trailer and the actual opening to the combo video - which would save us all the extra trouble.

As far as clips go, I only have footage for Teco, myself, JFox, and Oorah. And as far as that footage goes the status on that is:
Teco - basically done (music pending)
Myself - basically done (I just suck :( )
JFox - I have about :55 of footage; my windows movie maker won't take the videos I make from youtube, so we could just put any footage you have on a flash drive or something (or the other way around if you wanted to arrange your video yourself, I'm cool with that too.)
Oorah - I have about 2:50 footage

Since Eggm has been working on his combo video for a while now (or so he says :laugh: ) I assume he can handle his footage.

Now, since Vanz mains the roster, I figured he could basically just use combos from any character he wants (except for the characters that are already in the video) - and I also figured, like Eggm that you would handle your own video arrangements (unless you wanted me to do it instead, which I'm cool with - I would just need the footage.) I just figured the video would play much better without any character duplicates among the sections. Plus, the combos that you do with your other characters are just amazing. :)

Also, Swift is an absolute beast, should actually be in the video (as opposed to someone who blows like me), and I have no footage whatsoever to work with. But, if anyone else does and just feels like putting that together that would work too. So, that has to be remedied. Of course if he doesn't want to be in it, that's fine too.

We can all discuss this in greater detail on Sunday, whether we go to Eggm's or Grill's, I just wanted to give an update because otherwise it feels like this video will never happen.

Just to note, I couldn't stay/go to Eggm's on Monday or Tuesday because of classes.

JFox

Smash Hero
Um, I prob have AT LEAST 3 mins of raw usable footage altogether (most of which isnt in that trailer video i put out) the problem is its ALL vs fox, falco, and falcon lol

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I have limited footage of swift from Stash in Pitts. They should be on youtube. Check em out.
Thanks, I'll check it out. I always wanted to go to a Stash, but they're so far away...

Um, I prob have AT LEAST 3 mins of raw usable footage altogether (most of which isnt in that trailer video i put out) the problem is its ALL vs fox, falco, and falcon lol
Not like Peach can seriously combo many other characters. Ganon is one of them, which hopefully we can get a lot of footage - for both you and Jonny's sake.

Now... back to watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - one of the most underrated shows on tv.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
*quotes Mike G.*

I don't have combos, I have consecutive hits

*ends quote*

Lol, so long as you got them doing something absolutely rapesauce to a character....it should be fine. It's just a suggestion. Take it or leave it, *shrugs*

Cia

das kwl
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

as for doing my own footage that's cool. except i'm only permitted to use any character that's not Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Peach, Falcon T_T

i think i can make it work.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I rly dun wanna be in the combo video but if you choose anything from my footage choose the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzGJoqN3hNI
1:20-1:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrhe68_MqBE&feature=related
1:35-1:41
3:12-end
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsarg2jDPmA&feature=related
:40-:46
2:21-2:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw4CUod_JH8
2:50-2:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-vuke1DcEI&feature=related
1st stock

none of is that amazing but like if i had to pick stuff it would be these. if u run out f room feel free to leave me out. im not a big fan of combo vids unless they're high level falco play so i wont be heart broken, trust me

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
SMASHEMFEST MOVED TO EGGMS!!! **** **** **** **** ****... jayden, come into bayonne early as possible tomorrow and then we can go to eggms with dan and grill?

hows that for a plan. (jayden... no hogging the eggm for low tier battles this time plz lol. its ok if its you low teir him top tier...)

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
lol not really sure... i just got back from comicon. anyway - things changed. We are staying in bayonne. Too many of us here. Its just easier. Tim you should just come to us. pweese.

So - Jaden will come as he pleases. The rest of us should show up to grillz as originally planned at around noon. Haley, make a short appearance sir.

Eggm

Smash Hero
:( I can't leave my puppy alone all day alone with no one to take him out and stuff. I guess I'll sit at home alone all day.

I was in the middle of making a smashfest thread, guess i'll cancel it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Is the smashfest still at Grill's place?

I'll bring my mom's labtop and recording setup so you guys can record. Only if the smashfest is in Bayonne though >_<

Cia

das kwl
Is the smashfest still at Grill's place?

I'll bring my mom's labtop and recording setup so you guys can record. Only if the smashfest is in Bayonne though >_<
yeah, it's at grill's place. it would we way to difficult for me to go to eggm's place.

1) i'd have to leave 2hrs earlier just to meet u guys in bayonne.

2) the bus that i take to get stops running before 9pm on sunday, so i'd have to leave eggm's place sooo early that i would have spent more time travelling than actually playing smash/ hanging out. it's too much

3) most people are already in bayonne. it just makes sense.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yeah, it's at grill's place. it would we way to difficult for me to go to eggm's place.

1) i'd have to leave 2hrs earlier just to meet u guys in bayonne.

2) the bus that i take to get stops running before 9pm on sunday, so i'd have to leave eggm's place sooo early that i would have spent more time travelling than actually playing smash/ hanging out. it's too much

3) most people are already in bayonne. it just makes sense.
Yo we have to do some like Kirby/m2 teams or something.

I've been practicing m2 and I reaaaaaallly want to use him :bee:

Top Bottom