• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The True Arena - Kirby MU Discussion "Weeks" 10/11: Ness, Meta Knight, Lucario and Lucas

RedNova

Smash Apprentice
Writing Team
NNID
Sam-Harness
3DS FC
0516-8001-1795
This is an important announcement to those who are in here. The MU Thread will be heading into a different direction starting today: open-discussion threads per character like the Sheik mains and such.

I will be starting off by contacting @Reserved to sticky the reference page, which I will be making once he is around. I will be gradually putting more and more of the character MU threads, perhaps bringing out all of them as fast as possible. In the mean time, I will be starting the process of the transitioning the MU threads.

Thank you for understanding, and we apologize for the inconvenience if a character is not available to talk about as soon as possible.
Awesome! This is what other boards have, and also loving the names. I'll try to practice more with all the matchups as soon as possible.

Also @ SapphSabre777 SapphSabre777 if you need help with the threads, I'd be glad to help, I'm free this week

Last edited:

Sp1nda

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
Alright, then I shall speak my mind about :4pikachu:.
There is only about two Pikachu's in my area, and when I play this matchup I never feel like I have a disadvantage. I feel it's like :falcon64:Falcon vs Kirby:kirby64: in 64. What I mean by that is whoever gets hit into a combo first loses. Kirby Pikachu in Smash 4 is an explosive matchup, and the only advantage Pikachu has is that he has SOME faster aerials, and it's harder for us to get out of Pikachu's combos because we don't have a quick Up B, all we have are DI and jumps. I've played against the Pikachus on Smashladder too, and it's the same every time. Plus, we have the same KO potential, the same neutral game just without a projectile, the same Uptilt -> almost anything combos, etc.
:4kirby:45:55:4pikachu: imo. Not that goofy number on page 1.

Top Bottom