• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Trophy List: For those who want to know!

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I couldn't find any other threads dealing specifically with talking about trophies in Super Smash Bros. For Wii U and Super Smash Bros. For 3DS. I would like to use this thread to keep a complete list of trophies seen in the games thus far. It will be organized by series the trophy originates from for ease of viewing. If this thread belongs elsewhere on the boards, or already exists, please direct me/move the thread to the appropriate location.

We got a ton of new trophies from the direct, and I though now would be the most appropriate time to create this thread, I know it may not be the most popular thing, but I'm sure there are others like me who love every little aspect of Smash Bros. and would love to have even the smallest bits of information like this. Your help in compiling this list would be greatly appreciated, for me and for anyone else who would like this information. Feel free to include anything I have missed, or any new information as it becomes available. Here is the current list as best as I could get it:

Also, feel free to discuss any implications that these trophies may have on the game. Do they confirm new assists? New enemies? Stage hazards? Just try to keep the thread from becoming Ridley Wars IV: A New Argument. Have fun and enjoy!

Update 1: Was able to make out more trophies in the 3DS teaser by Sakurai.

Update 2: Eggrobo added to the list.

Update 3: Tags identifying which version of the game the trophies come from were added to the list.

Update 4: Added in several missing trophies from the 3DS trailer. Also added in franchise tags for the Other category. Added a contributors list at the bottom of the post.

Update 5: Added more trophies you guys (and girls) found. Changed the font to be more legible to everyone. Will begin adding pictures soon.

Update 6: Found even MORE trophies from the 3DS trailer in the Digital Event. I now have a (blurry) screenshot to add as well for all to see.

Update 7: Got the Steel Diver Diorama from the Japanese event video. Also corrected the Steel Diver listing. Added Megaman X.
And here is the list:

Smash Bros:
Crates/Barrels (Wii U/3DS)
Party Ball (Wii U/3DS)
Poppant (3DS)

Mario:
Mario (Wii U/3DS)
Luigi (Wii U/3DS)
Luigi w/ Poltergust 5000 (3DS)
Boomerang Mario (3DS)
Peach (Wii U/3DS)
Paper Peach (3DS)
Bowser (Wii U/3DS)
Rosalina (Wii U/3DS)
Toad (3DS)
Larry Koopa (3DS)
Blooper (3DS)
Buzzy Beetle (3DS)
Chain Chomp (3DS)
Cheep Cheep (3DS)
Bullet Bill Launcher (3DS)
Goomba (3DS)
Red Koopa Paratroopa (3DS)
Thwomp (3DS)
Fire Bar (Wii U/3DS)
Fire Flower (Wii U/3DS)
Super Mushroom (Wii U/3DS)
P Block (3DS)
? Block (3DS)

Legend Of Zelda:
Link (Wii U/3DS)
Link Riding Epona (3DS)
Toon Link (WIi U/3DS)
Conductor Link (3DS)
(Spirit Tracks) Link with Spirit Flute (3DS)
Zelda (Wii U/3DS)
Sheik (Wii U/3DS)
Midna (Wii U/3DS)
Tingle (Wii U/3DS)
Phantom (3DS)
Bunny Hood (Wii U/3DS)
Dark Train (3DS)
Octorok (3DS)
Skullwalltula (3DS)
Stalfos (3DS)
Twinrova (3DS)
Fi (3DS)
Saria (3DS)

Donkey Kong:
Donkey Kong (Wii U/3DS)
Diddy Kong (Wii U/3DS)
Candy Kong (3DS)
Pauline (3DS)
Bannana Peel (Wii U/3DS)
Kalimba (3DS)
Kremling (3DS)
Barrel (3DS)

Yoshi:
Yoshi (Wii U/3DS)
Kamek (3DS)
Blue Shy Guy (3DS)
Red Shy Guy (3DS)

Metroid:
Samus (Wii U/3DS)
Zero Suit Samus (Wii U/3DS)
King Kihunter (3DS)
Metroid (Wii U/3DS)

Pokemon:
Pikachu (Wii U/3DS)
Charizard (Wii U/3DS)
Lucario (Wii U/3DS)
Greninja (Wii U/3DS)
Abomasnow (Wii U/3DS)
Dedenne(Wii U/3DS)
Gastly (3DS)
Gogoat (Wii U/3DS)
Goldeen (Wii U/3DS)
Meowth (Wii U/3DS)
Meloetta (Wii U/3DS)
Moltres (Wii U/3DS)
Oshawott (Wii U/3DS)
Snorlax (Wii U/3DS)

Kirby:
Kirby (Wii U/3DS)
King Dedede (Wii U/3DS)
Knuckle Joe (Wii U/3DS)
Parasol Waddle Dee (3DS)
Wheelie (3DS)

Kid Icarus:
Psudeo Palutena (3DS)
Medusa (3DS)
Phosphora (Wii U/3DS)
Viridi (3DS)
Great Reaper (3DS)
Smaller Reaper? (3DS)
Mimicutie (3DS)
Specknose (3DS)
Space Pirate Ship (3DS)
Guardian Orbitars (3DS)
Upper Dash Arm (3DS)

Starfox:
Fox (Wii U/3DS)
Andrew Oikonny (3DS)
Arwing (3DS)
Krystal (3DS)
General Peppers (3DS)
Great Fox (Wii U/3DS)

Wario:
Wario (Wii U/3DS)

Mother/Earthbound:
Mr. Saturn (Wii U/3DS)
Devil Car (3DS)

F-Zero:
Samurai Goroh (Wii U/3DS)

Pikmin:
Blue Pikmin (Wii U/3DS)
Purple Pikmin (Wii U/3DS)
Winged Pikmin (Wii U/3DS)
Brittany (Wii U)
Joustmite (3DS)
Red Bulborb (3DS)
Lemon (3DS)
Strawberry (3DS)

Fire Emblem:
Marth (Wii U/3DS)
Lyn (Wii U/3DS)
Tharja (3DS)
Tiki (3DS)

Animal Crossing:
Villager (Wii U/3DS)
Isabelle (Wii U/3DS)
Cooper and Booker (3DS)
Dr. Shrunk (3DS)
Kapp'n (3DS)
Pavé (3DS)
Pete (3DS)
Timmy and Tommy (3DS)
Tortimer's Island (3DS)

Punch Out:
Little Mac (Wii U/3DS)

Wii Fit:
Wii Fit Trainer(Legs Up on Ground Pose) (3DS)
Wii Fit Trainer(Tree Pose) (3DS)
Gate (3DS)
Male Wii Fit Trainer (Wii U/3DS)

Find Mii/Mii Universe:
Dark Emperor (3DS)
Demon King Arzodius (3DS)
Iron Golem (3DS)

Nintendogs:
Golden Lab (3DS)
French Bulldog (Wii U/3DS)
Chocolate Lab (3DS)
Beagle (3DS)
Shiba Inu (3DS)

Other:
Barbara (Daigasso! Band Brothers) (3DS)
Dillon [Dillon's Rolling Western] (Wii U/3DS)
Dr. Kawashima [Brain Age] (Wii U/3DS)
Fat Mac [Captain Rainbow] (Wii U)
Prince Sable [For Whom The Frog Bell Tolls] (3DS)
Rayman [Rayman] (WiiU)
Steel Diver Diorama [Steel Diver] (3DS)
Wonder Red [Wonderful 101] (Wii U)

Sonic The Hedgehog:
Sonic The Hedgehog (Wii U/3DS)
Tails (3DS)
Amy Rose (3DS)
Egg Robo (3DS)
Metal Sonic (3DS)

Megaman:
Megaman.EXE (Wii U/3DS)
Megaman Starforce (Wii U/3DS)
Megaman Volnutt (Wii U/3DS)
Megaman X (Wii U/3DS)
Dr. Wily (3DS)

Pac-Man:
Blinky (Wii U/3DS)

Contributors:
8-peacock-8
APC99
Jubileus57
Kikwi-Kiwi
Knife Myths
PaulKagebien
pichupal
Pieman0920
Ryuutakeshi
Superyoshiom
TeenGirlSquad

Special Notice:
DakotaBonez for suggesting the change of font to be more legible for everyone.

Also, here is the picture. I had to put it at the end since it was being a pain and absorbing the rest of the post.
Here is the 3DS pic with all the trophies from the direct(warning: blurry):

The other photos:

and:

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I have a suggestion to add which version they appear on. For instance:

Wonder Red (Wii U)
Mario (Both)

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I have a suggestion to add which version they appear on. For instance:

Wonder Red (Wii U)
Mario (Both)
That's a good idea, since the trophies will be at least somewhat different between versions. I'll fix that shortly.

Very nice.
Thanks!

Edit: I don't want to double post, so I will explain my latest update here. In adding the tags for which version of the game trophies come from, I had to make a few judgement calls. All character and item trophies were tagged as both Wii U and 3DS as they are the same between versions. All Pokemon were tagged as Wii U and 3DS as well as we have already seen these Pokemon in the Wii U version, and if there are trophies of them in the 3DS version, it should mean that they are available in both. The assist trophies I saw (Midna, Isabelle, Samurai Goroh) were shown in both versions, so they were tagged as Wii U and 3DS as well. The only difficulty I had was in identifying which version of the game the direct trophies (Tiki, Fi, Pseudo Palutena, and King Kihunter) were from. I want to say the Wii U version, but I am not certain on this. If someone could clarify, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Thanks for linking me to this thread. Collecting all of the trophies in the game isn't for everyone, but it's certainly something I will aspire to do for both versions. I love reading about and familiarizing myself even further about Nintendo's history. I second the above person's suggestion to post which version trophies appear on. Also maybe specify the "Other" franchises' series of origin, like Dillon (The Rolling Western).

The only thing I might argue from your list is that Fat Mac is going to be labeled as a Captain Rainbow trophy. We'll see.

Thanks for taking the initiative, and I will be glad to help contribute as I can.

Edit @ abrinx77 abrinx77
At 39 seconds in the 3DS trailer, you can see Space Pirate Ship (Kid Icarus).
Later, at the 57 second montage, you can see Skullwalltula (The Legend of Zelda) and Kamek (Yoshi). There's a few more that I can't make out, even in HD.

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Thanks for linking me to this thread. Collecting all of the trophies in the game isn't for everyone, but it's certainly something I will aspire to do for both versions. I love reading about and familiarizing myself even further about Nintendo's history. I second the above person's suggestion to post which version trophies appear on. Also maybe specify the "Other" franchises' series of origin, like Dillon (The Rolling Western).

The only thing I might argue from your list is that Fat Mac is going to be labeled as a Captain Rainbow trophy. We'll see.

Thanks for taking the initiative, and I will be glad to help contribute as I can.
No problemo. I was hoping to do this for some time, and after the direct it struck me as the perfect time. I too love familiarizing myself better with Nintendo through the collection and reading of trophies in Super Smash Brothers, and will also be aspiring to collect them all. Adding tags to the Other franchises is something I may do, it may be a useful identifier. Fat Mac could very well be labeled as a Captain Rainbow trophy, but seeing as no other Captain Rainbow content has appeared in Smash yet, I stuck him under Punch Out for the moment. This could change very easily though. Thank you for you support and future contributions. I am glad to have found someone who is as passionate about this game as I am (especially the little things).

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
In case you didn't see my edit from my previous post;
Later, at the 57 second montage, you can see Skullwalltula (The Legend of Zelda) and Kamek (Yoshi). There's a few more that I can't make out, even in HD.

I wonder how many trophies there will be total between both versions of Smash? Easily over 1,000 I'd suspect. I really hope they don't hold back anything - from the Koopalings to Eternal Darkness.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
In case you didn't see my edit from my previous post;

I wonder how many trophies there will be total between both versions of Smash? Easily over 1,000 I'd suspect. I really hope they don't hold back anything - from the Koopalings to Eternal Darkness.
Ah, good catch, I didn't see those ones. I'll add them in. As far as the total number of trophies goes, it probably depends on how many are in each version. They will be sharing at least 150 (between 40-50 characters, 70 or more items, most of the assist trophies(at least 20 so far) and most if not all of the Pokemon(gotta be at about 30 now). The Wii U should have a boat load, it just depends on how many they cram onto the 3DS, but yes I think we could reach 1,000 total this time around. I love that there seems to be a bit more variety this time around, just based on what we have seen. Series not even present in the game being represented is something I love seeing(and Melee did this very well), instead of just straight rips from other games(there will stil be some of that for sure, like Saria for example). I just hope we get some more retro stuff this time, like Duck Hunt, Clu Clu Land, etc. represented in at least trophy form. I think its a good way to include things without having to force them in elsewhere, and you get a history lesson while your at it.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
There's also Fire Bar, Banana Peel, Phantom from LoZ (unless that's what you meant by Darknut), Great Fox, Gogoat, Great Reaper from Kid Icarus, and Purple Pikmin.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Gogoat's trophy also appears in the trailer. And I can personally attest to the Demon Train from Zelda being included. Found it in smash run.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
You should add some images of trophies to the OP
I will work on that. The problem is that a majority of these trophies come from a single screen of the 3DS version from Sakurai's quick trailer. If people want screenshots of everything, I will work on it, but may need a hand in doing so.
There was an Abomasnow trophy, that's how I predicted that Abomasnow would be a Pokeball Pokemon.
Thanks, will add that.
Nice work guys!:kirby:
Thanks!
There's also Fire Bar, Banana Peel, Phantom from LoZ (unless that's what you meant by Darknut), Great Fox, Gogoat, Great Reaper from Kid Icarus, and Purple Pikmin.
Thanks again. I think I got the Fire Bar, and I'll change Darknut to Phantom, I couldn't tell exactly what it was. The rest I'll add in.
Argh that red font is unreadable!
After using it for a while, I have come to agree with you. Its probably easier to just keep it at default color.
Gogoat's trophy also appears in the trailer. And I can personally attest to the Demon Train from Zelda being included. Found it in smash run.
Ah. Thanks, wouldn't have known that otherwise. Keep up the good work everyone!

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Thanks for the list! Very handy. I didn't know there were so many already.
You're welcome! Yeah, Sakurai has been pretty good with teasing a lot of trophies, especially during E3. Some of these were found from video gameplay of people playing Smash Run, with the trophy pickup rewards after it, and most of the others come from Sakurai's couple minute long teaser for the 3DS version during the Digital Event. There were quite a few on the table, and some we still haven't figured out because it was fairly hard to see.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
smashtrophies.png
On this (horribly blurry) picture from the Digital Event we can spot some more trophies from the 3DS version. I did not identify all of them but here are the ones that are not in your compilation I could figure out:
-Pete (from Animal Crossing)
-Cooper and Booker (from Animal Crossing)
-Pavé (from Animal Crossing)
-Strawberry (from Pikmin, I guess)
I hope I've helped a little :D

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
View attachment 16683 On this (horribly blurry) picture from the Digital Event we can spot some more trophies from the 3DS version. I did not identify all of them but here are the ones that are not in your compilation I could figure out:
-Pete (from Animal Crossing)
-Cooper and Booker (from Animal Crossing)
-Pavé (from Animal Crossing)
-Strawberry (from Pikmin, I guess)
I hope I've helped a little :D
Thanks! You have helped quite a bit actually, that is the picture I was hoping to capture to put in the OP to show off all the 3DS trophies. I think I also spot ZSS and Diddy Kong, and I don't think I have either in my list. Good work!

Edit: Also what appears to be Octorok from Smash Run and the Iron Golem from Find Mii. Also Tails(Thanks Pieman0920)

Last edited:

Pieman0920

Smash Master
What's interesting is that there are three Wii Fit Trainer (Female) trophies, and none of them are her Final Smash, so that could mean we have four main game modes instead of three....if we have a FS trophy like before as well, I suppose.

Also, in that 3DS trophy part of the E3 2014 trailer, when it pans out near the end, you can see Tails.

Edit: I see another missing one, the Upperdash Arm from Kid Icarus....Also Octorock from LoZ....And a Metroid....and what may be a smaller Reaper from Kid Icarus....And Stafos.

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
What's interesting is that there are three Wii Fit Trainer (Female) trophies, and none of them are her Final Smash, so that could mean we have four main game modes instead of three....if we have a FS trophy like before as well, I suppose.

Also, in that 3DS trophy part of the E3 2014 trailer, when it pans out near the end, you can see Tails.

Edit: I see another missing one, the Upperdash Arm from Kid Icarus.
Thanks. There are so many in that picture that are hard to see that it will take multiple pairs of eyes to get them all, thankfully people are willing to contribute. Ah, I'll add that one in too. And that trophy table looks like it pans out quite a bit to be HUGE. As far as the three Wii Fit Trainer poses, it could just be that they needed more Wii Fit trophies, but didn't have a ton of material for it. I think her Final Smash trophy(assuming it returns) will be her jumping into the air with some colored poses coming out, I don't think we've seen it yet.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Thanks. There are so many in that picture that are hard to see that it will take multiple pairs of eyes to get them all, thankfully people are willing to contribute. Ah, I'll add that one in too. And that trophy table looks like it pans out quite a bit to be HUGE. As far as the three Wii Fit Trainer poses, it could just be that they needed more Wii Fit trophies, but didn't have a ton of material for it. I think her Final Smash trophy(assuming it returns) will be her jumping into the air with some colored poses coming out, I don't think we've seen it yet.
Well, its not like they added in other extra stuff for series that didn't have many trophies in Brawl.

Also, outside of all those trophies I edited in my post afterwards, that 3DS shot also contains a Steel Diver trophy, with two subs in it.

Edit again: Also it looks like there is a Wheelie from Kirby hiding behind the Toad trophy's head. And a Buzy Beetle behind a Party Ball trophy.

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Well, its not like they added in other extra stuff for series that didn't have many trophies in Brawl.

Also, outside of all those trophies I edited in my post afterwards, that 3DS shot also contains a Steel Diver trophy, with two subs in it.

Edit again: Also it looks like there is a Wheelie from Kirby hiding behind the Toad trophy's head. And a Buzy Beetle behind a Party Ball trophy.
True. There may be multiple game modes that we don't know about yet. That would be pretty cool. Got to update again. Also fix the list because the picture keeps swallowing up everything. Will be solved momentarily.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
Just noticed a little thng: isn't that Fox's trophy just in fronn of the Kirby trophy on the pic I uploaded earlier? I guess that such a trophy was unavoidable but it seems to be absent from your list...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
You seem to have (Spirit Tracks) Link with Spirit Flute missing from your list which can also been seen in that large picture.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Just noticed a little thng: isn't that Fox's trophy just in fronn of the Kirby trophy on the pic I uploaded earlier? I guess that such a trophy was unavoidable but it seems to be absent from your list...
Alright, added.
You seem to have (Spirit Tracks) Link with Spirit Flute missing from your list which can also been seen in that large picture.
Alright, thanks. I'll add that too.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I guess the Poppant trophy has been confirmed yesterday by the Pic of the Day for the 3DS version...
Indeed. I'll get that in there now.

Edit: Finally putting Rayman in the list. Not sure how to categorize him quite yet, so I think I'll just stick him in Other for now. If it pans out that there is more than 3rd party trophy that is not represented by a character from a 3rd party series, I'll add a new section.

Edit 2: Updating the list with the recently revealed trophies from today's POTD, which are all new to the list if I'm not mistaken. I will also put those pictures up there for all to see.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
You know they also confirmed Mega Man.EXE, Star Force Mega Man, and Volnutt as trophies in the Miiverse post that they used for Mega Man X trophy PoTD right?

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
This lacks Captain Falcon, Ike, Lucina and Robin.
Those have not been officially shown as trophies yet, of course there will be trophies of them, but I don't add trophies to the list that haven't been officially shown off yet.
Fat Mac is from Captain Rainbow (so Other), he never actually appeared in a Punch Out game.
Ah, true, I'll move him. Thanks.
You know they also confirmed Mega Man.EXE, Star Force Mega Man, and Volnutt as trophies in the Miiverse post that they used for Mega Man X trophy PoTD right?
DOH! I remember reading that, I guess I never updated the list though. I'll get on it. Thanks.

Xigger

Smash Lord
I find it funny that there aren't many trophies for most requested characters. Likely on purpose, IMO.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I find it funny that there aren't many trophies for most requested characters. Likely on purpose, IMO.
Probably, he doesn't want to spoil the fate of popular choices too soon. Instead we get all the random obvious ones, and a bunch of Smash Run enemies.

pichupal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pichupower
3DS FC
1997-0164-7116
I think you have the US ones, but there were some more trophies in the Japanese page of the Single Player modes:

Kalimba (3DS) - Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
Guardian Orbitars (3DS) - Kid Icarus (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
Parasol Waddle Dee (3DS) - Kirby (from a lot of Kirby games)
I think you already have Blooper.

US one for reference:

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I think you have the US ones, but there were some more trophies in the Japanese page of the Single Player modes:

Kalimba (3DS) - Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
Guardian Orbitars (3DS) - Kid Icarus (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
Parasol Waddle Dee (3DS) - Kirby (from a lot of Kirby games)
I think you already have Blooper.

US one for reference:

Ah. Thanks. I did not know that they would have different trophies on them. That's quite useful.

Top Bottom