• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
Holy ****, MJG. Holy ****. I've never seen d-air and falcon kick used as well as that, and that's just a flat-out nice game.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nice vids vato, the wolf one seemed like more of a punching bag session though. I like that texture in the battlefield match as well; can you tell me which one that is?

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I think he's saying that despite how subpar the Wolf is. You can tell that Vato displayed exceptional enough control/skill with his character for the vid to still be enjoyable.

just my guess lol

:rosalina:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I'm in full agreement that Vato's Mario styled on the guy and it looked really good, but it's the fact that he was able to do so without much resistance from an equal or greater skilled player that drives me to say it's not capable of being posted on the OP. I mean, almost anyone can look good against a bad opponent, including me lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO5q0XHVAmk

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
^^^ Boss is one of most disrespectful players in the game. How are you going to Gimp Sonic like that? And some of those shield pressure strings.... amazing.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
my B noid lol ill give u a turney vid....

and that up-b was just off reaction...

as soon as i heard the his controller that was my first instinct...up-b
LMAO

I wish I could add it. I made my policy final though.

I'll do an update soon. I've been keeping track of all the nominations so don't worry. Just school keeping me back, you know the deal.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I miss when this thread was more about top play and close + proper play, and less about "raaaaaape" matches. I used to use this thread for learning, now it's basically entertainment. It's getting better, but still. And seriously, look at the kills, I think the only good kills were 2 lightning reads.

For example, I wouldn't want to judge how to play Ganon v. Captain Falcon on that one match where the C. Falcon gets 3-stocked because he made all those bad moves and ran into half of ganon's attacks. Or the one w/ Nerd's Falco getting wrecked because of not knowing how to play on the stage correctly.

idk, I think half of "best" is also how well they do even with a good opponent, which is the more practical half.

*is also salty someone tried to nominate a video of me getting bodied*

Top Bottom